GSSF Glock Certificates [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GSSF Glock Certificates

bryandover
10-18-2012, 17:13
I have for sale several Glock Certificates for $425.00. If anyone has used up their membership card and still wants or needs another Glock I will sell them for the same price. They are good for standard models shipped to a FFL. Also if any members need a good set of binoculars or a riflescope I am a dealer for Swarovski, Leica, Nightforce, Vortex, Meopta, Trijicon and Zeiss. I will make you a great deal. I can be reached at bryandover@hotmail.com or at Hunter's Edge 660-627-2277 Monday thru Friday 10-4 CST.

bryandover
10-19-2012, 13:53
I still have 8 left and and reducing the price to $400.

SARDG
10-19-2012, 17:53
I still have 8 left and and reducing the price to $400.
E-mail sent.

davsco
10-19-2012, 19:51
how do the certificates work?

SARDG
10-19-2012, 22:14
how do the certificates work?
Original awardees can sell their certificates to others to use, but GSSF likes a short written statement from the original owner saying that they are 'transferring' the cert to XXXX. I've transferred one of my award certs, and now I'll probably be buying one off of Bryan. They are essentialy as good as 'gold' and the cert allows you to order a basic pistol from Glock - free with the cert, or you can add money and upgrade to wide frames or long slides.

Dealers don't accept these - though I heard that Ed's once did - so you must order from Glock and have the gun sent to your FFL. Glock says that pistol orders are taking 150 days, though I just received an award Gen4 G17 last week after only a 10 week wait.

If you're in a hurry, this isn't for you. GSSF regular member price for a once-a-year Glock that you can buy at a dealer (if they have what you want in stock) is $425 or $398.20 for LE.

ETA: If you want a Gen4 with these certs, that's a $35 upgrade for any model.

misunderestimated
10-20-2012, 08:15
Original awardees can sell their certificates to others to use, but GSSF likes a short written statement from the original owner saying that they are 'transferring' the cert to XXXX. I've transferred one of my award certs, and now I'll probably be buying one off of Bryan. They are essentialy as good as 'gold' and the cert allows you to order a basic pistol from Glock - free with the cert, or you can add money and upgrade to wide frames or long slides.

Dealers don't accept these - though I heard that Ed's once did - so you must order from Glock and have the gun sent to your FFL. Glock says that pistol orders are taking 150 days, though I just received an award Gen4 G17 last week after only a 10 week wait.

If you're in a hurry, this isn't for you. GSSF regular member price for a once-a-year Glock that you can buy at a dealer (if they have what you want in stock) is $425 or $398.20 for LE.

ETA: If you want a Gen4 with these certs, that's a $35 upgrade for any model.

Brian good luck with your sale of the certificates.

Kitty I just redeemed a certificate for a gen 4 17 from the time Glock received the certificate, to me getting a call from my LCS it was to less then 4 weeks I hope everybody else get the same results, they might be catching up

bama99
10-21-2012, 18:17
Can I reach u at the number above tomorrow?

bryandover
10-21-2012, 18:21
Can I reach u at the number above tomorrow?

Not until Tuesday, I am flying back from Mobile tomorrow.

bama99
10-21-2012, 18:21
Just emailed my number to you give me a call please Thanks, John