Mobile, AL 2012 Debriefing & Photo Thread [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile, AL 2012 Debriefing & Photo Thread

SARDG
10-18-2012, 18:31
Please post your stories and photos here. :wavey:

SARDG
10-18-2012, 18:44
I'm in town and got to the range about 5:40 tonight and met up with Bama. Helped out marginally for about 30 minutes and followed Bama out who led me most of the way to the hotel. (I seem to get lost shortly after leaving my driveway in Florida.)

Anyway... this range is quite beautiful. GSSF and y'all should be duly impressed.

Going by the CG Air Station Exchange tomorrow on the way in and be at the range around noon and hopefully shoot. See many of you tomorrow.

malladus
10-18-2012, 18:55
Well Normanez and I showed up and there were no lines so we were able to shoot all 13 of are entries in about 3 hours. Only issue was the poor lighting and some sheriff deputy who kept yelling something about range closed. I feel really confident that the times I selected, uh I mean that we're recorded by Normanez will be quite well when registration opens tomorrow morning and I can get my stickers stuck on the forms.

malladus

SARDG
10-18-2012, 19:01
...I feel really confident that the times I selected, uh I mean that we're recorded by Normanez will be quite well when registration opens tomorrow morning and I can get my stickers stuck on the forms.

malladus
Finally figured out how to win a gun, huh? :shocked:

malladus
10-18-2012, 19:24
Carry Bama's bag. It's scientifically proven.

ede
10-19-2012, 06:35
I was here Thursday as well, stopped by Bamas and washed the CRV so it'd look good parked at the range and mowed his lawn incase he had anyone stop by his house. Loaded up mags for him last week so he's all set to go, except I need to stop and pick up breakfast for him today.

sailor
10-19-2012, 08:35
Headed to the range in about 20 minutes, Good Lord willing.

SARDG
10-19-2012, 17:46
All the ROs that got here on time, shot today. 212 pre-registered (counting a few today).

Headed out to dinner with GSSF, ROs, and any other fool who can put up with us all.

BamaTrooper
10-19-2012, 21:46
The wether was perfect by the way.

Oh, all proceeds on raffles and food go to benefit various charities supported by the Sheriff. Among them are a battered women's shelter and a law enforcement survivor program for law enforcement families.

malladus
10-19-2012, 22:02
Well have to say the range and the set up is really nice. The sheriff's office is pulling out the stops. You can't miss the range with the large traffic sign flashing Welcome at the entrance. They have pretty much spruced the whole place up and the stages are well laid out.

Shot 3 of my 7 entries this afternoon at the RO shoot. My unlimited gun as par for the course decided to melt-down so I had to switch over to the 17L for the rest of the match. It and my 26 in subcompact were not exactly my most stellar performances ever. My competition entry went alot better, and was a second fastest time I've ever posted with my 17L.

We had entry 212 this afternoon shoot through so already looking like a good turn out. The weather was super nice, cool breeze and all.

malladus

SARDG
10-19-2012, 23:16
Dinner at The Original Oyster House. I'll let someone else tell "the rest of the story" on the events leading to dinner. Just remember, everyone in these pics are all d****d liars. :) :tongueout:

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/OysterHouse.jpg

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/OysterHouse3.jpg

DannyR
10-20-2012, 03:51
I see a lot of aiming fluid on that table. Have fun. I'm off to Philly for my 50th reunion.:wavey:

BamaTrooper
10-20-2012, 16:23
Liars? Word on the street is that someone:whistling: got stopped and was lucky enough that someone knew someone else because the "But Officer, :crying:, I forgot my license...and my panties" wasn't working.:rofl:

ede
10-20-2012, 16:25
Shot yesterday, worked today at the Plates. Never many shooters waiting to shoot. Had a issue with one shooter I defered to the Match Director to resolve. Won one of the raffels and got 250 rounds of 9mm ammo from Summit Ammunition you can find them at www.summitammunition.com
I got some extra special attention from Erin at the registration desk. I may only shoot the GSSF matched Erin works from now on. Wish I'd of brought a camera to of saved it for everyone to see and enjoy.

SARDG
10-20-2012, 16:41
ROing brings UncleBob to his knees...

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/UncleBob.jpg

Don at PC supervises UncleBob...

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/DonAtPCSupevisor.jpg

Dan Johnson runs an 'M'...

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/DanJohnson.jpg

~285 shot today (but I think that includes yesterday). Prolly looking at 400+ total for the match.

Roadkill_751
10-20-2012, 17:37
Carry Bama's bag. It's scientifically proven.

Well tomorrow, I will see if it scientifically proven as I will be carrying Bama's gun bag first thing in the morning. My daughter and I will be shooting with Bama. Then jetting back home.

We worked the plates all day. We could tell that everyone was having a great time. The Mobile Co. S.O. has a great shooting facility and great personnel running the ranges. If you shoot tomorrow please be sure to thank them and the MCSO Sheriff's Explorers that were out helping too.

Roadkill751

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Shooter64
10-20-2012, 19:24
I didn't shoot well but the match ran very well. This was my first GSSF match. I learned a lot from this match.
I want to thank Bama and all of the RO's for all they did to run a smooth match.

Sent from TapTalk 2

sailor
10-21-2012, 14:04
Great match. I enjoyed shooting Friday and ROing Saturday. I hope this one makes it on the list every year. It was good seeing all the GSSF guys.

Pharaoh
10-21-2012, 14:50
Match pre-lime are up on gssfonline.com

Go check it out

361 enterys match total.

legacy38
10-21-2012, 15:44
Which setups were used for the 5-to-Glock and the M?

BamaTrooper
10-21-2012, 16:14
Which setups were used for the 5-to-Glock and the M?

Glock M was # 4, I think, with the wide targets 14 feet apart at 45 feet down range and the close targets 4' apart at 21 feet. Poppers in line at 33, 38, 43 feet.

5 to Glock was #6 targets at 60 feet were 16 feet apart, tagets at 40 feet were 4' apart and the close target was on the center line at about 21 feet.

bryandover
10-21-2012, 18:17
I was impressed with how well this match went being their first time. I was asked three times what could be done to improve it. I liked this match so well along with Sparta I suppose I will have to do both again next year.

mD5
10-21-2012, 18:36
Love the way this match was run. I shot terrible though :(

__jb
10-21-2012, 19:17
Looks like a fun, well run match...

Good work, Bama!

BamaTrooper
10-21-2012, 20:09
Looks like a fun, well run match...

Good work, Bama!

Hey, all I did was answer questions from the SO after I begged them to host. The ROs, volunteer and paid, are the ones that did the heavy lifting.

SARDG
10-21-2012, 22:15
Mark Ramsey - GSSF

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/MarkRamsey.jpg

Cindy Noyes - GSSF

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab353/kenicolai/GSSF%20Mobile2012/CindyNoyes.jpg

James5m
10-22-2012, 05:06
Mobile was a great match. We were there all 3 days ROing. As it was set up we never had a full tree of score sheets. If any sort of bottleneck started to showup, we shifted ROs to that stage. With any new match your always going to have a hicup or two, But they were corrected very quickly. Bama and his associates plus the Sheriff's Explorers made this match run as smooth as it possibley could. Thank you for all your help.:rock: Must not forget the GSSF team(Cindy/Mark/Erin/Alan sorry plus the other amorer and didn't get to meet) for all they did to make this match happen and run so smooth.

I was hoping for a repeat performance as I did at Conyers, but I think the moon phases were off, Didn't shot like I wanted to. But did come out with 500 rounds of ammo from the RO drawing:thumbsup:

Everyone needs to mark there calenders and plan to make this match next year. You"ll be sorry if you don't

Comrade Bork
10-22-2012, 06:09
double tap

Comrade Bork
10-22-2012, 06:10
Mobile was a great match. We were there all 3 days ROing. As it was set up we never had a full tree of score sheets. If any sort of bottleneck started to showup, we shifted ROs to that stage. With any new match your always going to have a hicup or two, But they were corrected very quickly. Bama and his associates plus the Sheriff's Explorers made this match run as smooth as it possibley could. Thank you for all your help.:rock: Must not forget the GSSF team(Cindy/Mark/Erin sorry the other amorer and didn't get to meet) for all they did to make this match happen and run so smooth.

I was hoping for a repeat performance as I did at Conyers, but I think the moon phases were off, Didn't shot like I wanted to. But did come out with 500 rounds of ammo from the RO drawing:thumbsup:

Everyone needs to mark there calenders and plan to make this match next year. You"ll be sorry if you don't

At least one of the Armorers was Alan; the DIRECTOR of GLOCK Professional and Cindy/Mark/Erin's and all the other GSSF and GLOCK Pro Training people's BOSS.

Up in the top picture of #11, he is the guy in the grey shirt, on the left.

So, it needs mention that he WAS there, and DID greatly contribute to the success of not only this particular match, but also the GSSF program as a whole.

Thanks, Alan.

:supergrin:

James5m
10-22-2012, 06:36
At least one of the Armorers was Alan; the DIRECTOR of GLOCK Professional and Cindy/Mark/Erin's and all the other GSSF and GLOCK Pro Training people's BOSS.

Up in the top picture of #11, he is the guy in the grey shirt, on the left.

So, it needs mention that he WAS there, and DID greatly contribute to the success of not only this particular match, but also the GSSF program as a whole.

Thanks, Alan.

:supergrin:

Sorry I did leave Alan out but corrected that. There was another amorer there also

Scooter921
10-22-2012, 06:56
GREAT MATCH Well organized and nice range Hope they have us back next year had a great time didnt shoot to well but had fun

emtjr928
10-22-2012, 07:29
Want to send a big THANK YOU to all the folks who made this weekend's match such a pleasure. Great to have support from the local LEOs, Sheriff's Dept., Explorers, the GSSF staff Oh and Bamatrooper, too!!! The range is a very nice complex that can accommodate a much large field of entries than the very good turn out that we had for a first year match. This is one that should be on your schedule for next year if at all possible.:dancing:
On a side note, I was threatened with "CUFFS" by one of the Sheriff's Deputies around lunch time Sunday!!! Sadly, it didn't happen as I might have enjoyed it. You had to be there to understand.:tongueout:

SARDG
10-22-2012, 08:34
Sorry I did leave Alan out but corrected that. There was another amorer there also
The other armorer's name is Jamie I think and I see him frequently. He's the area sales rep.

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 08:37
The other armorer's name is Jamie I think and I see him frequently. He's the area sales rep.

:sharon::aod::tbo:

SARDG
10-22-2012, 08:42
:sharon::aod::tbo:
I mean, at the matches. :embarassed:

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 08:46
I mean, at the matches. :embarassed:

And here I was hoping for super deals on parts and such. C'mon, take one for the team!

PM720
10-22-2012, 09:17
Want to send a big THANK YOU to all the folks who made this weekend's match such a pleasure. Great to have support from the local LEOs, Sheriff's Dept., Explorers, the GSSF staff Oh and Bamatrooper, too!!! The range is a very nice complex that can accommodate a much large field of entries than the very good turn out that we had for a first year match. This is one that should be on your schedule for next year if at all possible.:dancing:
On a side note, I was threatened with "CUFFS" by one of the Sheriff's Deputies around lunch time Sunday!!! Sadly, it didn't happen as I might have enjoyed it. You had to be there to understand.:tongueout:

No pictures? Well, at least that are safe for public posting? :supergrin:

Scott

SARDG
10-22-2012, 09:19
And here I was hoping for super deals on parts and such. C'mon, take one for the team!
He is a nice looking guy - I'll see what I can do and what sacrifices I can make... :whistling: I've always loved a man with lead and gunpowder residue on his hands. :supergrin:

SARDG
10-22-2012, 09:31
It was a perfect weekend... from the entrance to the range with the large lighted/animated traffic sign "...GSSF Members Welcome...", to the weather, and all the range folks, ROs and plenty of stage set-ups, the deputies, and of course, the Explorers. And then David Robinson, the MCSO Rangemaster who worked with Bama for the bulk of the event organizing. Some prisoners actually helped out on Thursday and Friday. If I were a prisoner (and if I don't slow down my driving, I may be some day), I'd sure like to pull 'duty' like that.

The Explorers were scheduled to shoot one Division so I gave the group a 10 minute intro to GSSF and range commands and what to expect on the line. Then, with one of their trainers, we went over to (the Explorers ran over to) the practice stages and I ran each Explorer through one (timed) magazine at steel targets using Bama's G24 so they could get the feel of the gun. Great opportunity for the Blue Gun and some stance/grip, live range command work. After that, they split up and worked their way through the courses.

I'm sure the Explorers had a good time but they couldn't beat RoadKill's daughter who should end up at high female Junior. Roadkill should end up with nothing as Bama got too busy and forgot to register any Alabama Holster teams. I told him I am taking that job back. :shame:

Roadkill_751
10-22-2012, 09:49
I'm sure the Explorers had a good time but they couldn't beat RoadKill's daughter who should end up at high female Junior. Roadkill should end up with nothing as Bama got too busy and forgot to register any Alabama Holster teams. I told him I am taking that job back. :shame:

Kitty,

She did indeed get the High Junior Female with a 167.XX.
You are right, I didn't win anything but bragging rights for Brittany. :number1:

We had a great time. We will be back to work and shoot the match.

Again, MCSO should be commended on a great range. Also the MCSO Deputies and Explorers should be commended to for their hard work and respectful attitude towards everyone at the match. At last the RO's who took their time away from their weekend to make this match a success, your hard work did not go unnoticed.

And yes, I did get to carry Bama's heavy gun bag so I should get a random.:whistling:

Bama should be commended on the match and coordinating it between MCSO and GSSF.

emtjr928
10-22-2012, 10:38
No pictures? Well, at least that are safe for public posting? :supergrin:

Scott

Well, Scott,,, Let's just say what happens in Mobile,,, stays in Mobile! At least some of it. Right Kitty?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

SARDG
10-22-2012, 11:23
Well, Scott,,, Let's just say what happens in Mobile,,, stays in Mobile! At least some of it. Right Kitty?
Apparently not... :crying:

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 11:29
It was a perfect weekend... from the entrance to the range with the large lighted/animated traffic sign "...GSSF Members Welcome...", to the weather, and all the range folks, ROs and plenty of stage set-ups, the deputies, and of course, the Explorers. And then David Robinson, the MCSO Rangemaster who worked with Bama for the bulk of the event organizing. Some prisoners actually helped out on Thursday and Friday. If I were a prisoner (and if I don't slow down my driving, I may be some day), I'd sure like to pull 'duty' like that.

The Explorers were scheduled to shoot one Division so I gave the group a 10 minute intro to GSSF and range commands and what to expect on the line. Then, with one of their trainers, we went over to (the Explorers ran over to) the practice stages and I ran each Explorer through one (timed) magazine at steel targets using Bama's G24 so they could get the feel of the gun. Great opportunity for the Blue Gun and some stance/grip, live range command work. After that, they split up and worked their way through the courses.

I explained to people they weren't prisoners, they were volunteers. they volunteered to commit some crime and then donate time:whistling:

Seriously though, they were the "trustees" and they built most of the target bases and the sight and sound barriers.

ede
10-22-2012, 16:06
Spent all 3 days there working and shooting. Wish I could shoot better but I guess I can't be good looking and a great shooter. I didn't get to leave the range until after 10pm Sunday; Bama had me picking up all the brass for him then drop it off at his house along with a 12 pack and a pizza.

James5m
10-22-2012, 16:42
Spent all 3 days there working and shooting. Wish I could shoot better but I guess I can't be good looking and a great shooter. I didn't get to leave the range until after 10pm Sunday; Bama had me picking up all the brass for him then drop it off at his house along with a 12 pack and a pizza.

Was that you in the orange suit picking up Bama's steel pistol casings :rofl:

Deputy Dave
10-22-2012, 17:42
Thanks again to everyone that helped with the Mobile Match. Our Charity, the “Sheriff's Foundation' cleared right at $1700.00.

I am interested in getting feedback from everyone that participated. Doesn’t matter to me if you were an RO or just shot the match.
Just looking for ideas to make next year’s better.
Please email me offline at dcrobinson@mobileso.com

Our Explorers also had a good time and really were excited about getting to shoot.

Thanks,

David Robinson
MCSO Range Master

arnoldstrong
10-22-2012, 17:44
I just wanted to add my opinion. I can safely say this was the BEST gssf match I have ever attended!! Very well organized and efficient. It seemed like an all-star team of the southeast was running this event. I can guarantee I'll be back next year!!!

:cool:

Doc Holiday
10-22-2012, 18:04
The Mobile Match was arguably the best run and most efficient match I've attended this year, and perhaps - any year.
(I have shot 16 matches this year.)

Incredible facility: high berms, lots of separation between shooting bays, shade, seats, tables, and indoor plumbing.

Kudo's to L.Goff for getting this match on the schedule, inviting a lot of shooters, and 'recruiting' volunteers to RO, pick up brass, and paste targets.
I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see the number of law enforcement volunteeers(including Mobile deputies, police officers, and Explorers) working! It is REALLY hard to get police officers to come to a shooting event, unless they get paid. These guys did not get paid, but worked for free AND were friendly!
Again, my compliments to L. Goff for this match! It is a LOT of work!

Thanks to GSSF staff: Alan, Erin, Cindy, Mark!
I don't know how they got scores posted by 4:00 pm on Sunday.

ChrisJn
10-22-2012, 20:45
Just to re-iterate what, I am sure, everyone who attended is saying here and elsewhere. Awesome location and superbly run event like some huge well oiled machine. I have never attended anything close to it in my 70 years, either here or in Europe, and I have been to a few. Our thanks go to all who made this event possible. Long may it continue!
Chris John
Retired MetPol London

bryandover
10-22-2012, 21:17
[QUOTE=Doc Holiday;19544968][B][COLOR=blue]( I have shot 16 matches this year.)

Are you trying to catch me? I think I Sprata-Mobile makes me 22.

SARDG
10-22-2012, 21:36
I explained to people they weren't prisoners, they were volunteers. they volunteered to commit some crime and then donate time:whistling:

Seriously though, they were the "trustees" and they built most of the target bases and the sight and sound barriers.
Actually, they all seemed like hardworking and pleasant fellows. Don't know what their "individual crime" may have been - perhaps like Arlo Guthrie... littering. "Yes, sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I put that envelope
under that garbage." :rofl:

SARDG
10-22-2012, 21:42
Just to re-iterate what, I am sure, everyone who attended is saying here and elsewhere. Awesome location and superbly run event like some huge well oiled machine. I have never attended anything close to it in my 70 years, either here or in Europe, and I have been to a few. Our thanks go to all who made this event possible. Long may it continue!
Chris John
Retired MetPol London
Chris- Thanks for coming up and introducing yourself. Sorry we didn't have more time to talk. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Kitty

BamaTrooper
10-23-2012, 10:08
Spent all 3 days there working and shooting. Wish I could shoot better but I guess I can't be good looking or a great shooter. I didn't get to leave the range until after 10pm Sunday; Bama had me picking up all the brass for him then drop it off at his house along with a 12 pack and a pizza.

But you make a hell of a pizza delivery guy.

weagle
10-23-2012, 13:00
As has already been pointed out, the range was one of the nicest ranges you will ever see. First class all the way. It was also one of the best run matches I have ever attended.

Here are some pictures from the shoot.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0192.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0193.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0195.jpghttp://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0197.jpg

weagle
10-23-2012, 13:02
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0199.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0200.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0201.jpg

weagle
10-23-2012, 13:04
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0202.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0203.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0206.jpg

BamaTrooper
10-23-2012, 13:04
Oh yeah, I would like to say thanks to Kitty (SARDG) for taking the time to give the Mobile SO Explorers a quick class before they shot their first match.

After my G24 was used by about half those kids to shoot the whole match, I shouldn't have turned down the offer for them to clean it.:faint:

weagle
10-23-2012, 13:12

Congrats to Brittany for High Female Junior and well deserved bragging rights go to her dad. This is what the GSSF is all about. Way to go!

Sorry about the picture. Too much RoadKill and not enough Brittany :supergrin:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0196.jpg

Don At PC
10-23-2012, 13:14
Oh yeah, I would like to say thanks to Kitty (SARDG) for taking the time to give the Mobile SO Explorers a quick class before they shot their first match.

After my G24 was used by about half those kids to shoot the whole match, I shouldn't have turned down the offer for them to clean it.:faint:

You mean "Old ED" is slacking up? :rofl::faint::embarassed:

Don

BamaTrooper
10-23-2012, 13:32
You mean "Old ED" is slacking up? :rofl::faint::embarassed:

Don

Yeah and he was too busy giving one on one instruction to one of the Explorers. I told Pam, "He never gives me instruction" and she told me, "That's because you aren't a cute teenage girl." :rofl:

sailor
10-23-2012, 13:40
Thanks for the great match. I enjoyed shooting and RO'ing.

SARDG
10-23-2012, 13:49
...After my G24 was used by about half those kids to shoot the whole match, I shouldn't have turned down the offer for them to clean it.:faint:
Had I known they were offering, I would have slipped them about a half-dozen guns and told them the Sargeant wants them cleaned! :supergrin:

SARDG
10-23-2012, 13:57

I had a good time with those kids - i was kinda in my element, and it was something different to do at a GSSF match. :cool:

I just had an over-all great time this past weekend.

pochis
10-23-2012, 15:11
what was mobile match final count?

BamaTrooper
10-23-2012, 15:13

361 shot through

James5m
10-23-2012, 15:14
7 no show

Damn your fast Bama

unclebob
10-23-2012, 15:31
7 no show

Damn your fast Bama

Shouldn’t that be Kitty being fast?:wow::shocked::tongueout:

ede
10-23-2012, 17:33
I should also thank Bryan Dover for assisting in a rules interpertation and saving me some time and effort. This match was my match for shooter "issues", glad Mark Ramsey was there to really dealing with all my shooter issues.

bryandover
10-23-2012, 18:11
361 shot through

I have been to a lot of GSSF matches and I think with 361 entries and as smooth as this match went on the first attempt Mobile has my vote for match of the year. Plus I heard some good changes to make next year even better preparing for a lot more entries. I think it was a great effort by the Mobile crew and the GSSF staff.

bryandover
10-23-2012, 18:14
I should also thank Bryan Dover for assisting in a rules interpertation and saving me some time and effort. This match was my match for shooter "issues", glad Mark Ramsey was there to really dealing with all my shooter issues.

I made the trip to be at your service. :upeyes:

SARDG
10-23-2012, 18:18
Damn your fast Bama

Shouldn’t that be Kitty being fast?:wow::shocked::tongueout:
Yeah, but Bama doesn't get tickets for being fast - he gives them.

Melissa5
10-23-2012, 18:38
Sounds like it was a great match. Hope I can make it next year.

Mas Ayoob
10-23-2012, 21:04
And all the rest of us WISH we could have been there...:crying:

SARDG
10-23-2012, 22:59
Missed ya' and Glock Girl. Perhaps Orlando in February??

Kitty

BamaTrooper
10-24-2012, 06:35

Maybe next time.

As for next year, there might be an armorer course prior to the match. (fingers crossed)

Roadkill_751
10-24-2012, 08:26
Congrats to Brittany for High Female Junior and well deserved bragging rights go to her dad. This is what the GSSF is all about. Way to go!

Sorry about the picture. Too much RoadKill and not enough Brittany :supergrin:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0196.jpg

Weagle,

Brittany and I appreciate Ed's Public Safety and your support and encouragement while at the matches.

Next time I will step out of your picture. Hey there is always photoshop!!:tongueout:

mD5
10-24-2012, 22:24
[QUOTE=weagle;19548114]

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/weagle4848/IMG_0200.jpg

Someone got me on camera. I'm on the far left.

weagle
10-25-2012, 10:57
Weagle,

Brittany and I appreciate Ed's Public Safety and your support and encouragement while at the matches.

Next time I will step out of your picture. Hey there is always photoshop!!:tongueout:

Ha ha, I'm just kidding about the picture of course. You and some of the other parents are leading the way with getting your kids involved in this sport.

Congrats again. Way to go.