'Dreams from My Father' Audiobook Scrubs Mentions of Frank Marshall Davis [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 'Dreams from My Father' Audiobook Scrubs Mentions of Frank Marshall Davis

DOC44
10-18-2012, 20:00
Professor: 'Dreams from My Father' Audiobook Oddly Scrubs Mentions of Frank Marshall Davis

Frank appears in every section of the memoir, all three parts, starting in Hawaii and then when Obama thinks of him later in Africa, Europe, Chicago. Itís not like Frank appears only on pages, say, 15-22. He appears throughout the text. Itís eerie to be reading the book in hard cover, and listening simultaneously to the audio, and see and hear everything the same, line to line, sentence to sentence, paragraph after paragraph, page upon page, and then suddenly, on a dime, out of the blue, come upon a printed sentence or paragraph that mentions ďFrankĒ andóbamóthe audio suddenly skips ahead. Itís chilling. Itís clearly deliberate. No question about it. Itís clear concealment

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/10/18/How-Obama-Media-Concealed-Influence-of-His-Communist-Mentor

Doc44