Obama just announced this is his last campaign. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama just announced this is his last campaign.

domin8ss
10-18-2012, 20:08
Win or lose, he's done. It was just on Fox News. It came out of his own mouth at a fundraiser that Romney and Obama were both at in New York.

Snowman92D
10-18-2012, 20:46
Win or lose, he's done. It was just on Fox News. It came out of his own mouth at a fundraiser that Romney and Obama were both at in New York.

I'm sure he's really tired, and shocked that the world doesn't love him as much as he loves himself. It must crush him to realize he won't be able to push America "Forward" into a full-fledged marxist state in his lifetime as he and his mentors had hoped. Better luck next time, tovarich.

“Push out a bayonet. If it strikes fat, push deeper. If it strikes iron, pull back for another day.” --- Vladimir Lenin

azatrox
10-18-2012, 20:48
Cue Curly Bill.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 21:02
Following the Carter model all the way

aircarver
10-18-2012, 21:17
His Hawaiian mansion is looking better all the time ... :supergrin:

countrygun
10-18-2012, 21:20
a reunion of the "Choom gang" is on the horizon

jollygreen
10-18-2012, 23:02
This ghetto trash (which term includes his wife and brats) perpetrated the ultimate con. He doesn't care if he's reelected or not. He's got a free lifetime ride.

He's as competent political leader as this other ghetto fool.

Congressman That Thought Guam Would Tip Over - YouTube

These people are too stupid to live.

jollygreen
10-18-2012, 23:04
Oh, and I've always wondered why O'Dummy's cheerleaders, so prolific before the election, have been too embarrassed to show their faces lately.

O'DumDum is an idiot.

His absentee supporters are gutless cowards.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 23:24
This ghetto trash (which term includes his wife and brats) perpetrated the ultimate con. He doesn't care if he's reelected or not. He's got a free lifetime ride.

He's as competent political leader as this other ghetto fool.

These people are too stupid to live.

Even by my standards, that is over the top. He is merely a reflection of our liberal segment of society, the programs that have been around too long, and a corrupt political machine.

I can't blame the puppet like that. It is the puppeteers that are the real target of my contempt.

He is just a simple doofus taking what has been handed to him. Granted he is a simple MARXIST Doofus, but still.

Bobb G
10-19-2012, 10:36
:dunno:WTF was the Congressman/Senator trying to get at????? :dunno:

DonGlock26
10-19-2012, 10:38
Cue Curly Bill.

Well...Bye - YouTube

HexHead
10-19-2012, 10:42
There was no revelation in that statement. Only once has a former president come back to be elected again, Grover Cleveland. And he's no Grover Cleveland.