Bill Clinton throws Obama under the bus [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton throws Obama under the bus

Sam Spade
10-18-2012, 21:06
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/18/bill-clinton-its-true-were-not-fixed/

Governor Romney’s argument is, ‘We’re not fixed, so fire him and put me in.’ It is true, we’re not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man, who said in the debate, ‘I had so much hope four years ago, and I don’t now,’ I thought he was gonna’ cry — because he knows that it’s not fixed.

Guess O shouldn't oughta had tried to sacrifice Hillary.

janice6
10-18-2012, 21:11
We can't afford many years of "fixing", some accomplishment should have been included.

Throw the bums out.

GAFinch
10-18-2012, 21:17
Hannity said tonight that there are memos showing that Hillary requested security for Libya. If this is true, it makes the President look even worse and absolves Hillary while making her look loyal to her boss.

Gunnut 45/454
10-18-2012, 22:33
I guess this means the Bromance is over?:rofl::whistling: Maybe Billy can say you can go back from going black!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rj1939
10-19-2012, 06:53
When I saw Shillery up there "falling on her sword", I wondered what they had promised her. She, no doubt, got something big to take the blame.

BuckyP
10-19-2012, 06:57
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/18/bill-clinton-its-true-were-not-fixed/

Governor Romney’s argument is, ‘We’re not fixed, so fire him and put me in.’ It is true, we’re not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man, who said in the debate, ‘I had so much hope four years ago, and I don’t now,’ I thought he was gonna’ cry — because he knows that it’s not fixed.

Guess O shouldn't oughta had tried to sacrifice Hillary.

They are right that Slick Willy can be somewhat vague. My question is, WHO did he think was going to cry? Obama, or the person asking the question? :dunno::dunno:

BuckyP
10-19-2012, 07:00
Also I'll add, if Bill Clinton were to change sides and run an ad for Romney, I think it's game over. Obama knows this too.

Obama likes to keep referencing the Clinton administration, the job creation during that time, and the surplus. He attributes it all to taxes, but never mentions "The Era of Big Government is over"... which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of Obama's policy.

robertoh
10-19-2012, 08:06
The word going around Washington is the Clintons or not happy that Hillary had to fall on the sword for Obama.:faint:

GWSHARK
10-19-2012, 10:11
We can't afford many years of "fixing", some accomplishment should have been included.

Throw the bums out.

If MR were to win. How long do you think it will take him to get things fixed?

BuckeyePPC
10-19-2012, 10:34

A week to replace all the missing letter R on the WH computer keyboards.

BuckyP
10-19-2012, 10:40

After 4 years, I believe things will be better than now under a MR presidency. If not, throw him out and try someone else.

Ronald Regan said it best, "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago". He said it in 1980 when the overwhelming answer was no, and he won the election. He said it again in 1984 when the overwhelming answer was yes, and he won reelection.

ModGlock17
10-19-2012, 11:18
A week to replace all the missing letter R on the WH computer keyboards.

Pesident M. omney

That would be on the signature line of his first executive order.

Snowman92D
10-19-2012, 11:57
When I saw Shillery up there "falling on her sword", I wondered what they had promised her. She, no doubt, got something big to take the blame.

I'm not sure in saying this, but wasn't there some talk that Hussein agreed to pay off a big campaign debt Hillary owed after her 2007 primary run against him?

Diesel McBadass
10-19-2012, 12:23
I want to see bill drive the bus after throwing obama under it, more speeches, more press releases, Bill is a demigod to dems if he starts going against obam, we have Romney:cool: