As for that so-called “undecided” woman who asked the AK-47 question... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : As for that so-called “undecided” woman who asked the AK-47 question...

Zombie Surgeon
10-19-2012, 09:57
Is anyone surprised that, in addition to left-leaning serial Romney interrupter and Obama-plant Candy Crowley, there was … at the very least … one other Dem plant there for Obama.

It turns out that Nina Gonzales, the supposed “undecided voter” who asked Barack Obama the gun control question regarding AK-47s, just happens to be a registered Democrat (http://freebeacon.com/assault-weapons-question-came-from-registered-dem/)that ‘might’ be working for the Obama campaign (https://twitter.com/macranger/status/258765300839878656) out of Nassau County, NY.

Probably not a major shocker … what is truly shocking is to see gun owners here on Glocktalk twisting and turning like pretzels in a pathetic attempt to convince the rest of us that "Obama didn't mean it and he was just pandering to the base" and "Romney is even worse on gun rights".

Words cannot express my disgust and contempt for these individuals I won't name here. And I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

JBnTX
10-19-2012, 11:00
Words cannot express my disgust and contempt for these individuals I won't name here. And I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

No, you're not the only one who feels that way.

The "Romney's just as bad as Obama" crowd will be strangely silent come 7 November.

Zombie Surgeon
10-19-2012, 11:06
No, you're not the only one who feels that way.

The "Romney's just as bad as Obama" crowd will be strangely silent come 7 November.

They will go back in the cesspools they crawled out from, DU and DKos.

michael_b
10-19-2012, 11:11
Shocking :upeyes:

-On mobile

IvanVic
10-19-2012, 11:13
Is anyone surprised that, in addition to left-leaning serial Romney interrupter and Obama-plant Candy Crowley, there was … at the very least … one other Dem plant there for Obama.

It turns out that Nina Gonzales, the supposed “undecided voter” who asked Barack Obama the gun control question regarding AK-47s, just happens to be a registered Democrat (http://freebeacon.com/assault-weapons-question-came-from-registered-dem/)that ‘might’ be working for the Obama campaign (https://twitter.com/macranger/status/258765300839878656) out of Nassau County, NY.

Probably not a major shocker … what is truly shocking is to see gun owners here on Glocktalk twisting and turning like pretzels in a pathetic attempt to convince the rest of us that "Obama didn't mean it and he was just pandering to the base" and "Romney is even worse on gun rights".

I wouldn't expect a registered republican to ask that question, so I'm not shocked here, nor am I shocked that the majority of the questions chosen were purposely selected to try and harm Romney.

Paul7
10-19-2012, 11:18
Democrats don't get it, but that AWB question was a big gift for Romney. Normal America doesn't want an AWB.

Skyhook
10-19-2012, 11:32
I watched the questioner's facial expression during Romney's excellent answer and I am not surprised one bit. That woman looked as though someone was knotting her panties for her. She was really uncomfortable. :cool:

jeepinbandit
10-19-2012, 11:33
Figures. I was thinking we would have found more by now.

nmk
10-19-2012, 11:34
Where is the evidence that she works for the Obama campaign? And who is Jack Moss?

Zombie Surgeon
10-19-2012, 11:53
Democrats don't get it, but that AWB question was a big gift for Romney. Normal America doesn't want an AWB.

That is absolutely frackking right. The AWB question and Obama's answer made the last gun owners still "sitting on the fence" this election to jump into Romney's camp.
Talk about Obama, Crowley and the libturds in the lapdog media being clueles. Sheesh...:upeyes:

ModGlock17
10-19-2012, 12:14

Zombie-buster, you don't even know if these people are gun owners. They pay a lot of people sitting in AC rooms getting into websites to spurt their stuffs. They will stop it when the paychecks stop, like in 3 weeks.

Don't let 'em get you down. Think of it this way, a truly moral person will do the moral thing even when there is no one watching. Modern day Dems are opposite of this, they do immoral things even everyone is watching. People like Wiener, Whoopie, Longoria are exposing themselves, and they've got a right to do that.

I do feel bad for true democrats. This country does need true democrats but their party got hijacked sometime ago.

One great thing about the BHO term is that they bring out these characters from the woodworks.

Guss
10-19-2012, 13:24
Zombie-buster, you don't even know if these people are gun owners...
A Gallup poll last year showed that 40% of Democratic households had guns. That's not real far off from the national average of 47%.

jdavionic
10-19-2012, 14:03
Just reinforces my earlier points. Why do the republicans repeatedly agree to these debates. "Independents" selected by Gallup. Ultra-liberal Obama support who happens to also be the lead singer for Meatloaf as the moderator. Questions by the "independents" that are then selected by the moderator. Amazing.

Guss
10-19-2012, 14:10
Just reinforces my earlier points. Why do the republicans repeatedly agree to these debates. "Independents" selected by Gallup. Ultra-liberal Obama support who happens to also be the lead singer for Meatloaf as the moderator. Questions by the "independents" that are then selected by the moderator. Amazing.
The current debate committee is pretty much controlled by the Republicans and Democrats jointly. The current committee was a replacement for the previous group, the League of Women Voters, after they let in H. Ross Perot. So however strange some of it seems, it was by agreement of both parties.

jdavionic
10-19-2012, 14:12
The current debate committee is pretty much controlled by the Republicans and Democrats jointly. The current committee was a replacement for the previous group, the League of Women Voters, after they let in H. Ross Perot. So however strange some of it seems, it was by agreement of both parties.

I know. My point is why agree to these conditions.

p.d.
10-19-2012, 14:25
I know. My point is why agree to these conditions.

If they don't they will never get their ideas out. Look how the media has tried to paint Romney and how things changed even with the bias and protection they provided Barack. The media can't spin what people see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears. This is the only narrative they can't totally control. Admittedly a gamble, but a necessary one in my view.

ModGlock17
10-19-2012, 14:25
A Gallup poll last year showed that 40% of Democratic households had guns. That's not real far off from the national average of 47%.

I was refering to a handful of people on GT. GT posters are likely gun owners but not necessarily so. GT registration doesn't verify gun ownership. Operatives can just sign on and throw a fit. That was my point.

HexHead
10-19-2012, 14:30

New Yawkers think everywhere should be like there.

Cavalry Doc
10-19-2012, 14:56

Contempt? Disgust? Those are mighty strong words, reasonable and appropriate considering the circumstances, but mighty strong. :shame:

:whistling:

Cavalry Doc
10-19-2012, 14:58

Just shows you how dumb people can shoot themselves in the foot.