slick willie [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : slick willie

lethal tupperwa
10-19-2012, 14:51
How quickly everybody forgets....

* Bill Clinton was suspended from practicing law in Arkansas and paid a$250,000 fine as a result of the Monica Lewinski incident.

* He also paid a $850,000 settlement over the Paula Jones incident.

* He was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court.

* So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was impeached for lying under oath, is asking the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for the country is four more years of Obama.

Just wanted to make sure I had that right.

countrygun
10-19-2012, 14:54
How quickly everybody forgets....

* Bill Clinton was suspended from practicing law in Arkansas and paid a$250,000 fine as a result of the Monica Lewinski incident.

* He also paid a $850,000 settlement over the Paula Jones incident.

* He was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court.

* So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was impeached for lying under oath, is asking the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for the country is four more years of Obama.

Just wanted to make sure I had that right.

In the liberal universe it makes perfect sense.

janice6
10-19-2012, 14:57
It's OK if his intentions were to make himself feel good.

JFrame
10-19-2012, 15:47
Bill was an abused child, so it's all good... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/facepalm.gif

countrygun
10-19-2012, 15:52
Funny thing, if Republicans were so anti-women, they would have looked at Hillary and given Bill a pass.

Seems to me condoning a philandering husband, like the Dems do, is a bit more "anti-women". Let's compare countries where polygamy is legal and see how women are treated there. Bhurkhas anyone?

BLACKMAGICK
10-19-2012, 16:22
Racists...every last one of ya...oh wait...

Sent from my GT-N7000

JFrame
10-19-2012, 16:28
Racists...every last one of ya...oh wait...

Sent from my GT-N7000

Well...Okay, he WAS the first black president... :whistling:

BLACKMAGICK
10-19-2012, 17:21
Well...Okay, he WAS the first black president... :whistling:

Hence my post :supergrin: one would think ol' Bill would be quite upset hearing BO called that so often...but I guess it's all good in the hood.

Gunnut 45/454
10-19-2012, 21:21
Remember Slick Willie is a God in the Progressive world akin to Alah! Yes this was an intentional attempt to offend you if your a Mussy! Get over it!:upeyes:

BLACKMAGICK
10-20-2012, 12:07
Remember Slick Willie is a God in the Progressive world akin to Alah! Yes this was an intentional attempt to offend you if your a Mussy! Get over it!:upeyes:

Careful, lest the current administration finds your post has sparked a war in the middle east...

JFrame
10-20-2012, 13:50
Careful, lest the current administration finds your post has sparked a war in the middle east...

:rofl::rofl:

...Another good one... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

Gunnut 45/454
10-20-2012, 14:55
BLACKMAGICK
Kind of hard to do since we are already at war with the mussy world. It just the Usurper Admin just will not admit it! They rather be good dimi and surender! It's a real good thing they don't speak for 90% of America!:supergrin: