Mathews is Going NUTS [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mathews is Going NUTS

DOC44
10-19-2012, 19:33
MSNBC's Matthews claims it's unconstitutional for Romney to challenge Obama

This week, MSNBC “star” Chris Matthews made the following statement, clearly speaking out of frustration as he watched President Obama wilt under the scrutiny of the second presidential debates where he was challenged repeatedly by Republican Mitt Romney.

“I don’t think he understands the Constitution of the United States…He’s the president of the United States. You don’t say, ‘you’ll get your chance.’”

Doc44

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/19/msnbc-matthews-claims-it-unconstitutional-for-romney-to-challenge-obama/

kirgi08
10-19-2012, 19:39
:animlol:

Trew2Life
10-19-2012, 19:43
(Not speaking as an advocate, but) Perhaps Chris Matthews is trying to express a respect for the office of the presidency that used to exist pre-Obama.

The holder of the office is often referred to as, 'The leader of the free world', 'the most powerful man in the world'. There's an old saying ... 'you don't tug on Supermans' cape!'.

azatrox
10-19-2012, 19:51
(Not speaking as an advocate, but) Perhaps Chris Matthews is trying to express a respect for the office of the presidency that used to exist pre-Obama.

The holder of the office is often referred to as, 'The leader of the free world', 'the most powerful man in the world'. There's an old saying ... 'you don't tug on Supermans' cape!'.

Making excuses for Matthew's? He's a big boy, he can fend for himself. Respect for the office....from Matthews...are you kidding me?
Funny he should bring the COTUS into the debate in attempt to defend this President after this President has circumvented the COTUS on many an occasion.
Superman?!? He's not even the beginning of a pimple on Clark Kent's *****.

countrygun
10-19-2012, 19:51

You do remember how that song ended for the title character don't you?

Why don't you share it with the class?

JBnTX
10-19-2012, 19:59

Obama is the one who has destroyed the dignity of the oval office by bowing to foreign leaders, wrecking the American economy, lying to the American people and embarrassing this country at every turn.

BlownFiveLiter
10-19-2012, 20:00

Or perhaps he's acting as a surrogate for the Obama campaign. He simply thinks that Obama is above everyone. He has no respect with anyone who disagrees with "the chosen one" that currently holds the office.

W420Hunter
10-19-2012, 20:07

Jesus christ man can I get some pot from you cause it has to be the worlds best. You want to talk about respect for the office? Where the hell was the respect for Bush when he was POTUS?

kirgi08
10-19-2012, 20:41
Set/match.'08.

Gunnut 45/454
10-19-2012, 22:31
W420Hunter
You've got to give the boy a break he probably wasn't out of diapers then! Oh you were talking about GW and not his dad! Well maybe Trew2life forgot how bad the Liberal press treated both of thm especially Mathews! Or he's like most liberals he was in full agreement in disrespecting Bush was O.K.!:steamed:

G29Reload
10-19-2012, 22:49
(Not speaking as an advocate, but) Perhaps Chris Matthews is trying to express a respect for the office of the presidency that used to exist pre-Clinton.

Fixed it for you. Glad that scumbag is gone too. He can go build houses with idiot Jimmy Carter. Obongo will be too lazy for any of that when he gets canned.

G29Reload
10-19-2012, 22:51

Doc44

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/19/msnbc-matthews-claims-it-unconstitutional-for-romney-to-challenge-obama/

What an idiot. It's called the First Amendment, @@@hole!

W420Hunter
10-19-2012, 22:51
Fixed it for you. Glad that scumbag is gone too. He can go build houses with idiot Jimmy Carter. Obongo will be too lazy for any of that when he gets canned.

Good fix there.

Rooster Rugburn
10-19-2012, 23:39
They all are. The next few weeks should be VERY entertaining.

p.d.
10-20-2012, 05:12
In the past I've had to tell "other" employees to wait their turn to express their opinions. No big deal. The fact that Mathews elevates Barack to the level of a god displays his mental illness and imposes no such responsibility on the rest of us.

DOC44
10-20-2012, 06:14
In the past I've had to tell "other" employees to wait their turn to express their opinions. No big deal. The fact that Mathews elevates Barack to the level of a god displays his mental illness and imposes no such responsibility on the rest of us.

Like I said, Mathews is going NUTS.

Doc44

robertoh
10-20-2012, 06:59
That tingle up Mathews leg has turned into leg cramps.

jakebrake
10-20-2012, 07:01
when obama gets booted, i wonder if anyone will put matthews on suicide watch.

kinda hope not.

series1811
10-20-2012, 07:44

No, he's just a sycophant, masquerading as a reporter.

And, I don't ever hear anyone refer to Obama as a leader of anything, much less the free world. His basic problem is no leadership qualities or qualifications whatsoever. You can't teleprompter your way out of that deficiency.

Providence
10-20-2012, 07:57
Not speaking as an advocate...Good one! Joke of the day!

Snowman92D
10-20-2012, 08:04
Perhaps Chris Matthews is trying to express a respect for the office of the presidency that used to exist pre-Obama.

I think you mean pre-Clinton. :supergrin:

aircarver
10-20-2012, 08:08
I think you mean pre-Clinton. :supergrin:

This ... :thumbsup:

Fer Sure ... :supergrin:

QNman
10-20-2012, 08:51

Doc44

I may have missed the clause that states "though shalt sit and allow thy President to be a rude ass while in thy debate, regardless of how many times the President chooses to interrupt thou".

Chrissy Matthews probably thinks that the COTUS includes a right to a cell phone.

QNman
10-20-2012, 08:54

Respect for the office requires respect from the office as well. Allowing the President to rudely interrupt you on numerous occasions hardly falls into what you are claiming.

Cavalry Doc
10-20-2012, 09:00

What are you? Twelve years old?
To seek presidential civility from the media and other politicians, you'd have to go pre-GWB.

The democrats lowered the bar greatly, now they are whining when their guy gets even a small taste of what they dished out for 8 years.

Providence
10-20-2012, 09:00
Respect for the man that called you a murderer?

Providence
10-20-2012, 09:02
BTW, I like it when Chris goes nuts! It's always a good sign for the freedom of the US citizens!

Peace Officer
10-20-2012, 09:18
This is the same dumb@## that said when he hears the bama speak he gets a tingle up the back of his leg! I'm not surprised he isn't moderating the next debate! Chris Mathews epitomizes the type of people that put the bama in the Whitehouse! God help us!

kirgi08
10-20-2012, 09:46
What are you? Twelve years old?
To seek presidential civility from the media and other politicians, you'd have to go pre-GWB.

The democrats lowered the bar greatly, now they are whining when their guy gets even a small taste of what they dished out for 8 years.

Ayep,the left has lost it's manners.Now when the right starts feeding the same as we got they cry foul.'08. :upeyes:

BLACKMAGICK
10-20-2012, 12:19
Mathews is going nuts?

Pretty sure he's been there for a long, long time.
Though his insanity is one of the few, sometimes entertaining things from the left.

stevelyn
10-21-2012, 00:26
Originally Posted by Trew2Life

Actually it's more like pre-Klintoon. Slick Willie is the one that damaged the office. Obama just finished it off.

domin8ss
10-21-2012, 00:48
What an idiot. It's called the First Amendment, @@@hole!

Don't forget the 10th Amendment. When the people say it is time to go, leave graciously and hope nobody declares you the worst president ever.

No, he's just a sycophant, masquerading as a reporter.

And, I don't ever hear anyone refer to Obama as a leader of anything, much less the free world. His basic problem is no leadership qualities or qualifications whatsoever. You can't teleprompter your way out of that deficiency.

He's a leader of the most games of golf played by a president, isn't he? See, he led something. Who can argue with that?

horseboss45
10-21-2012, 01:06
I guess if its wrong to oppose Obama then why was Obama opposing Bush?

jdavionic
10-21-2012, 07:54
It's a good sign. You're seeing Mathews and the MSM, in general, radically going on the offensive. They are scared of a loss.

The internet is full liberals losing it. You've got Eva resorting to vulgar messages because women are moving toward Romney. You've Huffington in full panic. And of course, you've got the liberal surrogates in various conservative-leaning forums that are desperately trying to post message after message to sway voters.

As for the idea of disrespectful, sorry...when you've got 2 on 1 in each of the debates with repeated one-side interruptions, Romney must do one of two things - sit there and take it and look weak, or be assertive and get your message out despite the attacks.