Billy Graham's Election Message [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Billy Graham's Election Message

DOC44
10-20-2012, 11:57
Dr. Graham's office has given permission to spread this vital message far and wide. He has given anyone permission to pay to run this ad in their local paper or to pass out at church, etc.

Your newspaper can get the ad at this link: http://action.afa.net/uploadedFiles/Resources/grahamad.pdf (Newspapers can call Paula Woodring at Samaritan's Purse 828-262-1980 x1121 to verify permissions.)

Pray that tens of millions of people will read this personal reflection from Dr. Graham and heed his call to vote.

http://action.afa.net/uploadedFiles/Resources/grahamad.pdf

Doc44

JBnTX
10-20-2012, 12:04
On 6 November, I intend to do exactly as Dr. Graham suggests.

Brucev
10-20-2012, 12:09
Thank you for this post.

t4terrific
10-20-2012, 12:11
Does it have anything to do with helping the millionaire raise more money for himself using God's name?

JBnTX
10-20-2012, 12:55
Does it have anything to do with helping the millionaire raise more money for himself using God's name?

No, it's about saving this country.

And how would Dr. Graham make money from this ad?
How do you know he's a millionaire?
Maybe you're just throwing dirt at him for no reason?

hogfish
10-20-2012, 14:33
http://action.afa.net/uploadedFiles/Resources/grahamad.pdf

Doc44

Mods, feel free to move this to the religious forum.

Thanks!

:supergrin:

DOC44
10-20-2012, 16:24
Mods, feel free to move this to the religious forum.

Thanks!

:supergrin:

I reposted it in the religious forum..... it fits in both places... Thanks.

Doc44

DOC44
11-05-2012, 20:56
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/269473_542306889129610_1588529413_n.jpg

This has been on the back A section page, full page, Sunday and Monday here.... and will probably be there tomorrow.

Doc44

SIGlock
11-05-2012, 21:16
If the majority of the people go and vote tomorrow....Rommey will win.

Christianity = Majority

Gunnut 45/454
11-05-2012, 22:26
Yep definately not a message for the atheists! The rise of the moral Majority is going to be herd nation wide tommorow! God willing we will turn the course that this country has taken! And get back some sanity!:supergrin:

GAFinch
11-05-2012, 22:33
A morally upright, patriotic heretic is extremely better than an amoral, anti-Christian Marxist pagan.

LASTRESORT20
11-05-2012, 22:33
yep definately not a message for the atheists! The rise of the moral majority is going to be herd nation wide tommorow! God willing we will turn the course that this country has taken! And get back some sanity!:supergrin:

amen!

aspartz
11-05-2012, 23:04
Yep definately not a message for the atheists! The rise of the moral Majority is going to be herd nation wide tommorow! God willing we will turn the course that this country has taken! And get back some sanity!:supergrin:
So you admit that there is no room in the tent for those who are not evangelicals. Thank you. I was still undecided, but I guess I will vote Libertarian tomorrow.:steamed:

ARS

BTW, when Obama wins - now you know where to place the blame.

FFR Spyder GT
11-05-2012, 23:10
If the majority of the people go and vote tomorrow....Rommey will win.

Christianity = Majority

But Mormons are NOT Christians, they belong to a Cult that is an abomination to God.

Billy Graham has turned into a phoney hypocrite for money. Less than 4 months ago on their website they proclaimed that the Mormons were a cult and were going to burn in Hell.

Romney "donated" a little money to Billy Graham and now the Mormons are no longer a cult.

The bad news for Billy Graham is that he will NOT be in the same level of Heaven as Romney. Actually, according to Romney and the other Mormons BG will be burning in Hell with the other non-believers.

DOC44
11-05-2012, 23:12
o you admit that there is no room in the tent for those who are not evangelicals. Thank you. I was still undecided, but I guess I will vote Libertarian tomorrow.:steamed:

ARS

MN

http://dekerivers.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/etrade-baby.jpg

Doc44

LASTRESORT20
11-05-2012, 23:25
The Bad new for `Liberals`.....they will always make bad decisions and always stay angry.

http://www.service-profiles.com/images/mouse-on-wheel.jpg

Gunnut 45/454
11-05-2012, 23:36
aspartz
Thank you for confirming you will not stand for a morally just America! Unlike you I can forgive you for your ignorance. And I will pray form your soul.:supergrin:

countrygun
11-05-2012, 23:43

If I wasn't in a good mood tonight you would P*** me off. I am an atheist and I dislike the left wing, liberal, drooling chrsitian bashing , amoral bottom feeders as much as you do.

Not one of them has ever been able to point to me a set of "rules", a moral code, or anything they all agree on as a code of conduct, All they can say is "if it's legal then it must be moral, and we want to legalize everything" (except capitalism)

Don't lump all atheists in with them.

aspartz
11-06-2012, 00:08
aspartz
Thank you for confirming you will not stand for a morally just America! Unlike you I can forgive you for your ignorance. And I will pray form your soul.:supergrin:
I simply believe that the community is responsible for morals, not the government. There is a difference.

ARS

Paul7
11-06-2012, 04:59
But Mormons are NOT Christians, they belong to a Cult that is an abomination to God.

Billy Graham has turned into a phoney hypocrite for money. Less than 4 months ago on their website they proclaimed that the Mormons were a cult and were going to burn in Hell.

Romney "donated" a little money to Billy Graham and now the Mormons are no longer a cult.

The bad news for Billy Graham is that he will NOT be in the same level of Heaven as Romney. Actually, according to Romney and the other Mormons BG will be burning in Hell with the other non-believers.

We're not voting for pastor.

Cavalry Doc
11-06-2012, 08:16
So you admit that there is no room in the tent for those who are not evangelicals. Thank you. I was still undecided, but I guess I will vote Libertarian tomorrow.:steamed:

ARS

You were undecided???? Give us a break.

You've been on a rabid antichristian campaign for years.

Go vote anyway you want. It's your right. But don't try that tired old trick.

Cavalry Doc
11-06-2012, 08:20
We're not voting for pastor.

Religion is barely an issue. The president will be so busy with secular issues, that other than praying in public a couple of times, he will not be converting everyone to mormanism.

Mormans don't strap bombs to down syndrome kids and send them into pizza shops, and they are guaranteed by our constitution to practice any way they like, as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

Mormans don't abandon their comrades in arms because they are afraid of offending their muslim friends.

If religion is a main issue, it's pretty easy for this agnostic to pick.

Guss
11-07-2012, 06:36
Now that it's all over the Christian Right can go back to calling the LDS a cult.

Brucev
11-07-2012, 06:49
Deleted.

Guss
11-07-2012, 07:37
Now that it is over, you can get your little rug and point your nose toward the rear end of the squatter while he points his nose toward mecca.
Ugliness like that is what showed up the Republicans for what they are. People caught on.

Glockenspiel 25
11-07-2012, 09:44
Now that it is over, you can get your little rug and point your nose toward the rear end of the squatter while he points his nose toward mecca.

And you can go cry in your chalice of holy water and tighten up your magic underwear..lol..So glad people with your mentality LOST..lol, this is too much.

FFR Spyder GT
11-07-2012, 10:19
Now that it's all over the Christian Right can go back to calling the LDS a cult.

+1!

Why all the hate?

Ugliness like that is what showed up the Republicans for what they are. People caught on.

+1! Real easy to fool the right-wing.

And you can go cry in your chalice of holy water and tighten up your magic underwear..lol..So glad people with your mentality LOST..lol, this is too much.

Too funny!:rofl::rofl:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O4g0g8d3vBs/UDp_lRYb_EI/AAAAAAAALLo/HlTUwtO3YvM/s1600/mitt-romney-loser-325x360.jpg