The Socialization of the Costs of Sex [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Socialization of the Costs of Sex

maxsnafu
10-20-2012, 12:59
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/10/19/the-socialization-of-the-costs-of-sex/

"When you socialize the costs of a private activity – and sex is about as private as it gets – you create an unnatural imbalance that rewards the few at the expense of the many. You also run the risk of inflating costs to unsustainable levels, and I think that’s something young women ought to think hard about. But they won’t."

JBnTX
10-20-2012, 13:11
Sex is very expensive.

You can pay for it all at once and up front, or you can spread the payments out over a lifetime of marriage.

Either way you're going to pay for it.

maxsnafu
10-20-2012, 15:48
Sex is very expensive.

You can pay for it all at once and up front, or you can spread the payments out over a lifetime of marriage.

When marriage ends in divorce men continue to pay without the sex. Interestingly, in divorce, women demand to be maintained in the style they've become accustomed to. That ought to apply to men too. Divorced women should be forced to cater to their ex-husbands in the style to which they've become accustomed to also.

countrygun
10-20-2012, 17:11
Sex is very expensive.

Save time. Find a woman you hate and give her a house. worked for me.

JBnTX
10-20-2012, 18:34
Save time. Find a woman you hate and give her a house. worked for me.

Been there, done that!:rofl:

Angry Fist
10-20-2012, 18:44
Fleshlights are cheap....

Bren
10-21-2012, 14:12
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/10/19/the-socialization-of-the-costs-of-sex/

"When you socialize the costs of a private activity – and sex is about as private as it gets – you create an unnatural imbalance that rewards the few at the expense of the many. You also run the risk of inflating costs to unsustainable levels, and I think that’s something young women ought to think hard about. But they won’t."

Does this have something to do with the government paying for expensive dinners and gifts for me?

countrygun
10-21-2012, 14:15
Does this have something to do with the government paying for expensive dinners and gifts for me?

Do you put out?

mad220860
10-21-2012, 14:19
Dont get married! Duh!

RHVEtte
10-22-2012, 02:40
When marriage ends in divorce men continue to pay without the sex. Interestingly, in divorce, women demand to be maintained in the style they've become accustomed to. That ought to apply to men too. Divorced women should be forced to cater to their ex-husbands in the style to which they've become accustomed to also.

Chris Rock on Alimony.
WARNING: Bad language. Of course there's bad language, it's Chris Rock.
Chris Rock - Alimony - YouTube

jeager
10-22-2012, 02:46
Take away the threat of SEX
And all you're left with is a round of make-believe,
Marshal every sullen breath
And though you're ultimately bored by endless ecstasy
That's still the ring by which you hope to be engaged
To marry the girl who will give you forever,
That's crazy, and plainly
It simply is not enough!!!!!

IvanVic
10-22-2012, 04:38

You are boiling over with animosity toward women. I bet you fit every cliche in the book.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

gwalchmai
10-22-2012, 09:03
You are boiling over with animosity toward women. I bet you fit every cliche in the book. Well, he doesn't have that frustrated new guy cliche, but that seems to be covered.... ;)