Sunday shows stack it up [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sunday shows stack it up

jdavionic
10-21-2012, 09:24
Hilarious...

NBC stacks their panel with pro-Obama.

Now, ABC
Wasserman-Shultz (who looked like someone had her face down for an extended period of time), Van Jones, and Dowd who was affiliated with the Obama camp. Plus Stephanopolis (former Clinton clown).

So-called conservative reps - Greta, and a rep from some conservative group.

They are desperate and not even trying to portray an image of being unbiased.

JBnTX
10-21-2012, 09:30
Wasserman-Shultz (who looked like someone had her face down for an extended period of time)

Yea, I finally had to let her come up for some air.
A girl can only breathe through her nose for so long.

jdavionic
10-21-2012, 09:51
Yea, I finally had to let her come up for some air.
A girl can only breathe through her nose for so long.

:rofl: I have no idea what she did to her hair. It was obviously intentional, but it had a good resemblance to Medusa.

series1811
10-21-2012, 13:13
:rofl: I have no idea what she did to her hair. It was obviously intentional, but it had a good resemblance to Medusa.

You have to wonder. Does she intentionally try to look like that, or is everyone she knows just afraid to tell her the truth? :supergrin:

callihan_44
10-21-2012, 17:50
Hilarious...

NBC stacks their panel with pro-Obama.

Now, ABC
Wasserman-Shultz (who looked like someone had her face down for an extended period of time), Van Jones, and Dowd who was affiliated with the Obama camp. Plus Stephanopolis (former Clinton clown).

So-called conservative reps - Greta, and a rep from some conservative group.

They are desperate and not even trying to portray an image of being unbiased.
yeah i said WTF when I saw greta on there, yeeeeah the conservatives were well represented on that show :upeyes: the resounding theme on the show was "libya is a losing argument for romney....REALLY?! this criminal adminstration LIED! and the ambassador died...