PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Prelims

JTSmith
10-21-2012, 20:44
Are up already!
http://www.gssfonline.com/results/2012/2012mal.pdf

BamaTrooper
10-21-2012, 20:57
I meant to post that earlier. They had them up before 5pm. We had plenty of runners taking the score sheets in and Erin was typing most of the time so I assume she was inputting the scores.

malladus
10-22-2012, 08:57
I got to check my sheets when I get home, but if things stand for me I got a 7th in AmCiV, a couple of 2nds, a 4th, 10th and a 17th. There may be an error on my AmCiv stock time, if so I get to move up to 3rd potentially.

Overall alot better then I would have guessed while sitting in the hotel entering my times into my spreadsheet. I guess using the set-ups with the first and last targets being set back and not near the front really slowed down the times and made people have to aim (or not in my case). Had I remembered to use those weird proturbances on the top of the gun more I would probably be starting a thread on how soon would it be before GSSF send me a gun certificate.

malladus

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 08:59
Next year, we will put in some challenging stages :tongueout:

James5m
10-23-2012, 04:37
I got to check my sheets when I get home, but if things stand for me I got a 7th in AmCiV, a couple of 2nds, a 4th, 10th and a 17th. There may be an error on my AmCiv stock time, if so I get to move up to 3rd potentially.
Had I remembered to use those weird proturbances on the top of the gun more I would probably be starting a thread on how soon would it be before GSSF send me a gun certificate.

malladus

Good job Bobby
My performance last weekend was pathetic I must have been using the the braille method for sighting cause I shot like Ray Charles:crying:

unclebob
10-23-2012, 07:51
My performance last weekend was pathetic I must have been using the the braille method for sighting cause I shot like Ray Charles:crying:

I can relate to shooting like crap also. I think the Star ship transporter had a malfunction and also transported jerk.

malladus
10-23-2012, 08:32
Good job Bobby

Thanks. Went back and checked and loooks like I did get 3rd in AmCiv. Emailed in the correction to GSSF this morning. Probably the best shooting I've managed overall at a match ever. Which is directly opposite of how I felt I did after shooting.

malladus

emtjr928
10-23-2012, 10:07
Thanks. Went back and checked and loooks like I did get 3rd in AmCiv. Emailed in the correction to GSSF this morning. Probably the best shooting I've managed overall at a match ever. Which is directly opposite of how I felt I did after shooting.

malladus

Good job Bobby. Good to meet you and Norm!
Ed

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine