Jamiel Shaw shot to death by illegal alien Pedro Espinza, gang member [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jamiel Shaw shot to death by illegal alien Pedro Espinza, gang member

glockman66
10-22-2012, 00:11
If Barack Hussein Obama ever had a son, he would look just like Jamiel Shaw Jr.(standout running back for his football team and was named MVP by the Southern League in 2007). The murder of Jamiel Shaw Jr. was thrown underneath the bus by the democrats for political gain of their party. OBTW, Pedro Espinoza(illegal alien gang member) was just released from prison 36 hours before he murdered Jamiel Shaw Jr.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/21/black-voters-democrat-problems/
Black voters Democrat problems
By: Ryan James Girdusky
10/21/2012 10:23 PM

"Had circumstances been different – had the issue Jamiel’s parents been championing been one that the left could coalesce around in order to attack the right, perhaps gun control – then Jamiel Shaw’s name would be as famous today as Trayvon Martin’s. Because the issue of illegal immigration would have caused a fracture in the Democratic Party’s voting bloc, Jamiel’s death and his parents’ quest for justice were ignored."

cowboywannabe
10-22-2012, 03:14
democrats cant afford for any more blacks to leave the plantation so the illegal alien hispanic gang member killing this black kid will not get the press as the jewish named hispanic working stiff whom they thought was white when the bandwagon rolled out.

once the hispanic become the major voting block for the democrats the blacks will get second class status by them (again).

Baba Louie
10-22-2012, 05:03
As cowboywannabe stated... long as Espinoza (and his ilk) vote(s) D... nothing else really matters.

Sad That.

This sums it up for moi...Jamiel’s parents became active in the fight against shielding criminal illegal immigrants from the law. They went before the Los Angeles city council to propose “Jamiel’s Law,” which would deny illegal aliens “Sanctuary City” protection if the illegal aliens were members of gangs. The 15-member city council, 14 of which were Democrats, rejected the law overwhelmingly.Too bad they're up against the City, State and Uncle Sam. Quite an uphill battle.

c6601a
10-22-2012, 05:38
You can never solve a problem until you understand it. If you are not interested, move on. If you are interested in understanding, keep reading, it is actually very simple.

Hispanic citizens (both natural born and legal immigrants) are AGAINST illegal immigration. Illegal immigration cheapens their achievements and minimizes the hell they went through to come here legally. But they are STRONGLY AGAINST being demonized, vilified, presumes to be criminals and treated like second class citizens.

As long as the Right keeps lumping all Hispanics with illegal immigrantion, the Hispanics will not embrace the Right even though the Right is the natural home for their core beliefs. One may believe that gays should not be allowed to marry, but if the choice comes down to letting the gays marry or living in fear of being detained for hours if one ever leaves home without their papers, most people will hold their nose and let the gays marry to gain personal security.

As long as the far Right keeps demonizing them for a wedge issue, Hispanics will keep voting AGAINST Republicans. As long as Republicans keep believing that they are voting FOR Democrats, a vast majority of the Hispanic vote will remain out of their reach.

IndyGunFreak
10-22-2012, 05:48
You can never solve a problem until you understand it. If you are not interested, move on. If you are interested in understanding, keep reading, it is actually very simple.

Hispanic citizens (both natural born and legal immigrants) are AGAINST illegal immigration. Illegal immigration cheapens their achievements and minimizes the hell they went through to come here legally. But they are STRONGLY AGAINST being demonized, vilified, presumes to be criminals and treated like second class citizens.

As long as the Right keeps lumping all Hispanics with illegal immigrantion, the Hispanics will not embrace the Right even though the Right is the natural home for their core beliefs. One may believe that gays should not be allowed to marry, but if the choice comes down to letting the gays marry or living in fear of being detained for hours if one ever leaves home without their papers, most people will hold their nose and let the gays marry to gain personal security.

As long as the far Right keeps demonizing them for a wedge issue, Hispanics will keep voting AGAINST Republicans. As long as Republicans keep believing that they are voting FOR Democrats, a vast majority of the Hispanic vote will remain out of their reach.

Yup.. I totally agree. I know quite a few legal immigrants (many are working towards their citizenship)... and they can't stand illegals. I think a lot of it is for the exact reason you say, it cheapens what they are working hard to achieve (US Citizenship).

As for Hispanics always voting against Republicans... again, just personally, I know quite a few who are quite conservative in their political stance.

johnd
10-22-2012, 06:39
I came here as an immgrant the legal way, the long way, the hard way, the expensive way and the humiliating way.
I dont know of any other legal immigrant here that doesnt hate what the illegal entrant felons are doing to us nor to this country.
As a LEO now Im appalled at what we dont do when confronted by an obvous illegal entrant. Ive stopped them and called ICE and they have always told me to give them a court date, never seen an ICE agent come to any scene.
As a multinational citizen and retired member of various security agencies I am stunned at what we fail to do here to prevent infliltration. Most of the places I worked would shoot you if they found you there illegally.
Here for some reason the hispanics have made it a hispanic thing but its not. Every country on earth is here illegally and we think its a lettuce picking weed whacking issue and its not.

NIB
10-22-2012, 11:47
It's the democrats that lump all the Hispanics and Latinos in to one lump. They want the people to think that if you're against illegal immigration then you are against all Hispanics and Latinos.

The Jamial Shaw case is old. Sadly it has been swept under the rug because it would bring to light how politicians favor the illegals over US citizens. Pedro Espinoza should have been on a plane back to his country rather than walking the streets with a gun just 36 hours after being released from jail.