Bogus Unemployment Stats Skewed by BHO Donor [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Unemployment Stats Skewed by BHO Donor

Bullwinkle J Moose
10-22-2012, 06:30
Is anyone really surprised that the Messiah's campaign and supporters stoop to outrageous lies in order to get the empty chair re-elected. Of course no one in the major networks would ever take them to task for furthering their left wing extremist agenda.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/18/calif-official-whose-agency-under-reported-unemployment-stats-was-obama-campaign-donor

aircarver
10-22-2012, 06:36
Imagine that...

& after all the crap we took from the Obama defenders, asserting that the statistics were ironclad, and couldn't be fudged for partisan purposes ...:upeyes:

Brucev
10-22-2012, 07:14
The business of amerika is business. This is business as usual.

rj1939
10-22-2012, 07:35
Why did the BLS even publish the imcomplete numbers? It is totally useless to put out incomplete numbers.........or was it?
Certainly calls the BLS into question, as to their motives

DonGlock26
10-22-2012, 07:51
No shock. I knew it was bogus as soon as I heard it. The Left will stop at nothing to save Obama.

series1811
10-22-2012, 10:01
Imagine that...

& after all the crap we took from the Obama defenders, asserting that the statistics were ironclad, and couldn't be fudged for partisan purposes ...:upeyes:

They kind of dissappeared after it came out that it really had happened. I don't blame them. I would have, too. :supergrin:

aircarver
10-22-2012, 10:03
They kind of dissappeared after it came out that it really had happened. I don't blame them. I would have, too. :supergrin:

Facts for commie-crats are kinda like daylight for vampires ... :supergrin: