Any suggestions.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions....

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 09:04
for an adjustable rear sight that would be compatible with my current my current Sevigny fiber optic front sight?

For some reason, my 30sf, 26, and 17 all have different POI when using the same POA; I am using the same style sights, so I want the adjustable rear so I can replicate the same POA/POI across all three guns.

I would like to accomplish this without a mass removal and installation of sight sets.

PM720
10-22-2012, 09:19
Will the Dawson work? :dunno:

Scott

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 09:34
Will the Dawson work? :dunno:

Scott

I suppose I should measure my front sight and check the Dawson stuff to see if they are the same.

PM720
10-22-2012, 13:17
I use the .300 front sight and I think I am near the middle of the elevation adjustment. At least for my sloppy shooting. :embarassed:

Scott

mike g35
10-22-2012, 13:49
Why not just replace your sights with Dawson adjustable?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

BamaTrooper
10-22-2012, 16:04
Why not just replace your sights with Dawson adjustable?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I will if they will work with my current front sight. I am not a name-brand homer, I'll use whatever works, I just want a decent size rear notch and a thin front sight for this type shooting.

For my G24 and 17L I have adjustable Ken Sight sets but the notch is shallow and not really wide enough for me at "speed". They are fine for PPC style and that is what I wanted them for. I may add a set to a G17 for the times when I need the shorter gun.