Only thing positive about Romney is.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Only thing positive about Romney is..

razageorge
10-22-2012, 09:45
that his Dad was Mexican.

Have a nice day.

1-2man
10-22-2012, 09:46
I'd like to see his birth certificate.

Dennis in MA
10-22-2012, 09:47
And he's a homosexual. And he's not a US citizen. :rofl:

series1811
10-22-2012, 09:48
And, he cooks and eats puppies (Oh, wait, never mind, that's somebody else). :supergrin:

mgs
10-22-2012, 09:48
he's not Barry!

Sporaticus
10-22-2012, 09:56

It's fake.

xromad
10-22-2012, 10:54
he's not Barry!

The only necessary thing.

Tango 1Zero
10-22-2012, 11:00
**** Obama

Dennis in MA
10-22-2012, 11:30
I heard he dines only on clubbed seals and Bald Eagle Burgers. Said burgers are made extra good because of the harvesting method. He sprays an entire mountain range with crude oil and then grabs the oil-choked birds and skins em. The crude makes a nice marinade.

Or so I've heard.

Bullwinkle J Moose
10-22-2012, 11:48

Birther! :rofl:

mgs
10-22-2012, 11:50
he didn't blame a video for 10 weeks and try to cover up a Terrorist Attack by throwing Hilary under the bus!

alwaysshootin
10-22-2012, 12:10

Have a nice day.

How about he's not a progressive? That should be a plus! Thought we were done with them after Teddy. Just wishing out loud. I know the battle will continue until our beloved USA is destroyed. Nothing good lasts, and, it must be destroyed from within!

pizza_pablo
10-22-2012, 12:10
He is AMERICAN!

Lowjiber
10-22-2012, 14:31
I was going to vote for him, vice Zerobama, until I watched him pander to just about everyone...depending on the audience. I can smell a fake from a mile away.

ICARRY2
10-22-2012, 20:36

Have a nice day.

Actually, Romney Sr. was a caucassian American who just happen to be born in mexico.

rgregoryb
10-22-2012, 20:44
Actually, Romney Sr. was a caucassian American who just happen to be born in mexico.

c'mon man don't mess up larazajorge's wet dream

Trew2Life
10-22-2012, 21:45
The only positive thing about Mitt Romney is:

His concession speech and his subsequent fade into obscurity.

LASTRESORT20
10-22-2012, 22:10
He`s an American....

Guss
10-22-2012, 22:28
He's better than Palin.

FFR Spyder GT
10-22-2012, 22:34

Have a nice day.

+1!

It's fake.

+1!

Mitt's grandfather fled to Mexico to avoid prosecution.

The only positive thing about Mitt Romney is:

+1!

Don't go away mad, just go away!:tongueout:

Gee, Mitt still hasn't said anything about dodging the draft during 'Nam and fleeing to France. This is the 3rd and final debate and Mitt hasn't brought it up yet. :upeyes:

countrygun
10-22-2012, 22:40
+1!

+1!

Mitt's grandfather fled to Mexico to avoid prosecution.

+1!

Gee, Mitt still hasn't said anything about dodging the draft during 'Nam and fleeing to France. This is the 3rd and final debate and Mitt hasn't brought it up yet. :upeyes:

I was surprised when Obama was talking about China and the pacific that he didin't mention his experiences with his Choom Gang and what breed of dog was the most tender.

concretefuzzynuts
10-22-2012, 22:42

On a gun forum? Really?

State your opinion. Fine, it's not the DU here.

Vote how you want, it's a free society.

But "go away"? Your communism is showing. Better tuck it in. Oh wait.... too late.

The Maggy
10-22-2012, 23:40
Romney's dad couldn't run for president because he wasn't a natural born citizen.

According to birther lore, Obama isn't a natural born citizen because his father wasn't.

How does Romney fit in with the birthers?

domin8ss
10-22-2012, 23:50
To answer the question in the title of the thread, he's not Obama.

I just watched 2016: Obama's America. It's available On Demand on Comcast. It had opened my eyes and answered a lot of questions. It is fact based and presents the evidence clearly. It then uses that evidence to show what is currently happening and what will likely happen. I don't scare easy, but I'm ****ing terrified. Now I understand the bigger picture, including the part about taking away guns. If you guys haven't seen it yet, spend the $5.99 and 90 minutes of your time and you'll be scared ****less too.

domin8ss
10-22-2012, 23:53
I don't see you complaining about Obama relying on a certain former Democrat president *cough* Clinton *cough* that dodged the Vietnam draft by running to Canada?

Yeah, that door swings both ways.

Also, Clinton did dodge illegally by fleeing to Canada. Mitt Romney went to France as a missionary for the Mormon Church in 1966, which was prior to the draft being initiated. That mission lasted only 2 years. So, he was back in the U.S. prior to the draft being initiated. When the draft was happening Mitt Romney was enrolled as a student at Brigham Young University. He earned his bachelors degree in business in 1971. The draft was now going on. What could be used as a tool to say he drafted the dodge was he immediately went back to school to get his juris doctorate, which he obtained in 1975. At that time not only was the draft over, but so was the Vietnam War.

Looks like I win. Try doing some fact checking before you open your fat mouth. It only took me 30 seconds to get all of this info.

series1811
10-23-2012, 06:23
I can see the liberals here are taking their cue from Obama, thinking that if you are just nasty enough, and just rude enough, you don't really have to talk about Obama's record.

FFR Spyder GT
10-23-2012, 09:11
I don't see you complaining about Obama relying on a certain former Democrat president *cough* Clinton *cough* that dodged the Vietnam draft by running to Canada?

Also, Clinton did dodge illegally by fleeing to Canada. Mitt Romney went to France as a missionary for the Mormon Church in 1966, which was prior to the draft being initiated. That mission lasted only 2 years. So, he was back in the U.S. prior to the draft being initiated. When the draft was happening Mitt Romney was enrolled as a student at Brigham Young University. He earned his bachelors degree in business in 1971. The draft was now going on. What could be used as a tool to say he drafted the dodge was he immediately went back to school to get his juris doctorate, which he obtained in 1975. At that time not only was the draft over, but so was the Vietnam War.

Looks like I win. Try doing some fact checking before you open your fat mouth. It only took me 30 seconds to get all of this info.

domin8ss,

Your *cough* *cough* must be from hitting the crack pipe to hard.

Yep, you win. You get the "ID 10 T" Award for the week.

Plus you need to tell your "fact checker" the keep his/her fat mouth shut because when did Clinton flee to Canada to avoid the draft?

Spyder.

waawaaweenie
10-23-2012, 09:24
hi is not a commie

Big Mad Dawg
10-23-2012, 09:24
I can see the liberals here are taking there cue from Obama, thinking that if you are just nasty enough, and just rude enough, you don't really have to talk about Obama's record.

You can tell even the DU trolls know the obama is losing when they turn caustic and nasty, it’s just fun to watch.:rofl:

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 09:49
How about the fact that he has a long history of taking over and fixing troubled organizations?

That's a pretty good résumé point for the current fiasco we are in.
I'm not a fan of his either, but it would be nice to see some sound business like judgement coming from the top for a while, even if I won't agree with him on everything.

Trew2Life
10-23-2012, 16:03

Watch Out! Because that door will swing back at you. The fact that you said Clinton dodged the war by running to Canada tells me you didn't do all your homework either.

Here is Bill Clintons draft record (http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm), starting in August 1964. Please read the part that says he fleed to Canada. Scan for it, to make it easier. Wait. Don't bother. It's not there.

Mitt Romney went to France as a missionary for the Mormon Church in 1966, which was prior to the draft being initiated. That mission lasted only 2 years. So, he was back in the U.S. prior to the draft being initiated. When the draft was happening Mitt Romney was enrolled as a student at Brigham Young University. He earned his bachelors degree in business in 1971. The draft was now going on. What could be used as a tool to say he drafted the dodge was he immediately went back to school to get his juris doctorate, which he obtained in 1975. At that time not only was the draft over, but so was the Vietnam War.

Let's also add that after Mitts missionary services in France, he applied for and received 4 additional deferments from the war that killed over 50K Americans. All the while he protested IN FAVOR OF THE VIETNAM WAR AND THE DRAFT.

If you think voting for Mitt Romey is a 'win', then you haven't done your fact checking. It's okay to hate Obama. I understand hatred, but what I don't understand is the willful ignorance eminating from the GOP.

concretefuzzynuts
10-23-2012, 16:10
Blah, blah, blah....

rgregoryb
10-23-2012, 16:23
hard to be drafted into the US Army when you are an Indonesian citizen :wavey:

Trew2Life
10-23-2012, 16:49
It's so moronic to suggest BO evaded the draft. By the time he was of draft age, the practice of the national registry had all but been abandoned as a requirement.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 17:19
It's so moronic to suggest BO evaded the draft. By the time he was of draft age, the practice of the national registry had all but been abandoned as a requirement.

It was the law but liberals don't obey laws they don't like so it doesn't count

Jay9928
10-23-2012, 17:25
The only positive thing about Barack Hussein Obama is:

You know, if I said the EXACT thing on the DU, I would be banned. You libs have so much tolerance.

rgregoryb
10-23-2012, 18:30

I WAS appealing to morons..............and look, it worked.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 19:18

If he is a citizen, he avoided volunteering for Military service. I sure as hell didn't see him hanging around in the combat zones I was in. He had an opportunity, and passed.

No big, a lot of people do that. Some even did it in the 60's and 70's.

Trew2Life
10-23-2012, 19:56
If he is a citizen, he avoided volunteering for Military service. I sure as hell didn't see him hanging around in the combat zones I was in. He had an opportunity, and passed.

No big, a lot of people do that. Some even did it in the 60's and 70's.

Is that like avoiding volunteering for jury duty and which combat zones might that be, sir. When Obama graduated H.S. the Vietnam War was over? So was the draft.
:dunno:

countrygun
10-23-2012, 20:03
Is that like avoiding volunteering for jury duty and which combat zones might that be, sir. When Obama graduated H.S. the Vietnam War was over? So was the draft.

Draft registration was required when Obama became old enough.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 20:11

Which combat zone was I in that Barry could have been in if he chose to be?

Saudi Arabia and Iraq during desert storm.

Kosovo (although not designated a combat zone, I can swear that the bullets and explosives used were very real)

Iraq in 2004.

I missed Grenada and Somalia. But hey, so did Barry.

Barry had just as much opportunity to serve my country as I did. He passed. So did a lot of people. And surprisingly, I agree with that. If you don't want to be there, I don't want you there. You would be more likely to get a real soldier killed. The Military is not for everyone. Neither is being a pedicurist. I wouldn't do that.

So, When pansies try to bring up people using legal means to do something else during Vietnam than others did, I really don't care. My father enlisted in the Army in 1967. He didn't go to Vietnam, just out of quirks of fate, but he completed his enlistment honorably, and did everything they ever asked of him. Me and My twin brother have deployed enough for the entire family, including our own grandkids. My family has no debt of honor owed to the military. It would take pages and pages to detail the military history of my family all the way back to the revolutionary war.

Barry does, Mitt probably does too. Mitt will act like it, because he has a sense of humility.

There is a lot that Mitt has done that he is morally obligated not to brag about. There is a lot Barry has done that he will deny until his dying day. Barry brags a lot about what other people did though. His first announcement of the Obama... er Osama killing, how many times did he say "I" again?????

It's a simple choice.

Cambo
10-24-2012, 06:56
The only positive thing about razageorge is that he is in Germany. Hey Raza, if and when you fly east back to this hemisphere, make sure you keep heading south to end up in the "superior" Mexico. Thanks.

kirgi08
10-24-2012, 07:29
How about the fact that he has a long history of taking over and fixing troubled organizations?

That's a pretty good résumé point for the current fiasco we are in.
I'm not a fan of his either, but it would be nice to see some sound business like judgement coming from the top for a while, even if I won't agree with him on everything.

Good point,the Olympics comes ta mind.

Blah, blah, blah....

Ayep.

I did,I however knew I was gonna volunteer anyway.

Which combat zone was I in that Barry could have been in if he chose to be?

Saudi Arabia and Iraq during desert storm.

Kosovo (although not designated a combat zone, I can swear that the bullets and explosives used were very real)

Iraq in 2004.

I missed Grenada and Somalia. But hey, so did Barry.

Barry had just as much opportunity to serve my country as I did. He passed. So did a lot of people. And surprisingly, I agree with that. If you don't want to be there, I don't want you there. You would be more likely to get a real soldier killed. The Military is not for everyone. Neither is being a pedicurist. I wouldn't do that.

So, When pansies try to bring up people using legal means to do something else during Vietnam than others did, I really don't care. My father enlisted in the Army in 1967. He didn't go to Vietnam, just out of quirks of fate, but he completed his enlistment honorably, and did everything they ever asked of him. Me and My twin brother have deployed enough for the entire family, including our own grandkids. My family has no debt of honor owed to the military. It would take pages and pages to detail the military history of my family all the way back to the revolutionary war.

Barry does, Mitt probably does too. Mitt will act like it, because he has a sense of humility.

There is a lot that Mitt has done that he is morally obligated not to brag about. There is a lot Barry has done that he will deny until his dying day. Barry brags a lot about what other people did though. His first announcement of the Obama... er Osama killing, how many times did he say "I" again?????

It's a simple choice.

Now the question begs ta be answered,in the Islamic lands if he was in service where would his loyalties lie.'08. :dunno:

Chuck TX
10-24-2012, 08:04

What are the odds that 0 even registered with the selective service? Probably about as good as him passing a background check.

Glock26z
10-24-2012, 14:41
Kommandant Klink Jr.