I wonder if Romney will mention all the bowing? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Romney will mention all the bowing?

Sporaticus
10-22-2012, 13:46
'The leader of the free world shouldn't\doesn't bow'. I would think it would play to independents.

Saw Drudge..... and thinking out loud.

JBnTX
10-22-2012, 14:09
No, because there's so little time and so many other, bigger, juicer targets painted on Obama's forehead.

Arc Angel
10-22-2012, 15:32
I was wondering the same thing; but initially decided not to mention it.

(It is repulsive to see the President of the United States bow and scrape before foreign potentates, though; isn't it!) :shocked:

LASTRESORT20
10-22-2012, 15:37
Its also "repulsive" for our potus to say he will have more "Flexibility" to the Russians after the the election....like community organizer kiss-*****$$ wimp

Sporaticus
10-22-2012, 15:53
Its also "repulsive" for our potus to say he will have more "Flexibility" to the Russians after the the election....

Romney to Zero: "So tell us Mr. President, what would you be able to do for Putin in a second term, that you couldn't do in the first"?

jdavionic
10-22-2012, 15:59
I doubt it. I think he can go country by country and cite failure after failure.

e.g.,
O-turd - 'you go to the UK and insult our dearest ally by highlighting security concerns'

Romney - 'and while there was nothing false in what I stated, how do you explain returning Churchill's bust in a gesture of utter disrespect? Could it be related to your subsequent effort to support the UK leaving the Falklands? Could it be related to your anti-colonialist father and his dreams...you fascist pig!'

IvanVic
10-22-2012, 16:02
Romney is intelligent and savvy - so no, I doubt he will be mentioning this.

LASTRESORT20
10-22-2012, 16:05
Romney to Zero: "So tell us Mr. President, what would you be able to do for Putin in a second term, that you couldn't do in the first"?

:`O`: '...."uhhhh....uhhh....You may proceed" .....

Sporaticus
10-22-2012, 16:21
Romney: "Leadership is not bowing to foreign kings and leaders"

Obama: "That's not true. I never did that. That's not true. Tell him Bob, that's not true".

Bob Schieffer: "Mr Romney, President Obama has never bowed to any foreign leader. He tied his shoe, he scratched his knee, had a cramp a couple times, and he got disoriented, but he NEVER, EVER bowed to a foreign leader. Next question. Mr. Romney, considering you have absolutely no foreign policy experience at all, how can you justify saying ............."

G19G20
10-22-2012, 17:35
No, because there's so little time and so many other, bigger, juicer targets painted on Obama's forehead.

Like that Obama doesn't support sanctions on Iran. Oh wait....

Like that Obama doesn't support drone attacks being used against foreigners and Americans. Oh wait....

Like that Obama doesn't support locking up Americans without charge or trial. Oh wait...

Like that Obama doesn't support intervention in foreign countries that have no impact on America like Libya. Oh wait...

Like that Obama doesn't support $3billion a year in cash to Israel, among other concessions, while passing out cash to Israel's enemies too. Oh wait....

Like that Obama doesn't support.......oh wait.....what exactly do they NOT both support when it comes to foreign policy? Who bows to whom? That's pertinent policy there! Sure seems like they both support the same things when the rubber hits the road.

jdavionic
10-22-2012, 18:18
Well, certainly nice gross & inaccurate generalizations. But let's look at them.

Like that Obama doesn't support sanctions on Iran. Oh wait....
The issue is not sanctions. The US falls silent when Iranian people try to facilitate change. Not even a peep. I would expect that's not going to be the case with Romney. Not military support, but there is other support than can be given. Or perhaps, the US finding time to meet with their Israel's PM...versus meeting with Beyonce & co. Or...nevermind, I'll move on.

Like that Obama doesn't support drone attacks being used against foreigners and Americans. Oh wait....
"...attacks being used against foreigners"...really, RP is that you? So you categorize terrorists as nothing more than "foreigners". As for drone attacks against Americans, I assume you mean Alwaki who was inspiring attacks against the US. Yes, RP...when you are at war, you attack the enemy and kill them. And yes...both candidates have a similar stance on the use of drones...which is much better, IMHO, than the "poke your head in the sand" approach of RP.

Like that Obama doesn't support locking up Americans without charge or trial. Oh wait...
So please tell which Americans you are referring?

Like that Obama doesn't support intervention in foreign countries that have no impact on America like Libya. Oh wait...
Try again. One supports the Muslim Brotherhood and the other does not. Care to guess who supports the former?

Like that Obama doesn't support $3billion a year in cash to Israel, among other concessions, while passing out cash to Israel's enemies too. Oh wait....
Try again. Romney is against funding Egypt. Obama supports it.

You do know that RP is out of this one, right? Keep playing like Obama and Romney are the same. It's the song of the truly ignorant. I can understand and respect disagreeing with both. Likewise, I can even understand preferring a 3rd party candidate...although I would respectfully disagree with that choice. However playing this silly game of both candidates are the same just makes you look foolish.

G19G20
10-22-2012, 18:33
Well, certainly nice gross & inaccurate generalizations. But let's look at them.

The issue is not sanctions. The US falls silent when Iranian people try to facilitate change. Not even a peep. I would expect that's not going to be the case with Romney. Not military support, but there is other support than can be given. Or perhaps, the US finding time to meet with their Israel's PM...versus meeting with Beyonce & co. Or...nevermind, I'll move on.

I won't even bother past this point since you just projected whatever you WANT to believe onto Romney the candidate, instead of what Romney actually has or hasn't stated. IOW, you created your own reality and I certainly can't argue with your own created reality. Might as well argue with a schizophrenic. Btw, that's exactly what the Obamabots did in 2008. Broad statements void of substance that allowed the partisan sheep to then form Obama into whatever candidate they wanted, not what he actually was. Projection.

jdavionic
10-22-2012, 18:38
I won't even bother past this point since you just projected whatever you WANT to believe onto Romney the candidate, instead of what Romney actually has or hasn't stated. IOW, you created your own reality and I certainly can't argue with your own created reality. Might as well argue with a schizophrenic. Btw, that's exactly what the Obamabots did in 2008. Broad statements void of substance that allowed the partisan sheep to then form Obama into whatever candidate they wanted, not what he actually was. Projection.

That's what I thought. I clearly cited that as an opinionated statement and the others were specific on the facts. Instead of addressing each item, you have a "eureka" moment...OMG, he cited an opinion here. No **** Sherlock. Nice attempt to skip the rest since it makes you a bit uncomfortable and foolish to address.