Trump announcement about Obama, big suprise, election changer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trump announcement about Obama, big suprise, election changer

stormspotter
10-22-2012, 16:18
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

What does the Donald have up his sleeve??????:whistling:

ChuteTheMall
10-22-2012, 16:22
He's going to fire Obama?

:deadhorse:

Sporaticus
10-22-2012, 16:23
I hope it's not birther related.

stormspotter
10-22-2012, 16:25
Another link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2221390/Donald-Trump-threatens-drop-gigantic-bombshell-President-Obama-Wednesday.html

sbhaven
10-22-2012, 16:36
Wonder if it will be another hyped up announcement like the birther thing to feed Trump's media whoring ego?

ModGlock17
10-22-2012, 16:37
It's known in some financial circle that Donald has some info, for sometime, to use as October surprise.

The real problem is when Don looks at Mitt and say, "You owe me!"

clint curtis
10-22-2012, 17:03
Is he going to get a Obama style hair cut.

JFrame
10-22-2012, 17:08
He's going to fire Obama?

:deadhorse:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

callihan_44
10-22-2012, 17:11
more illegal donations? :dunno:

Goaltender66
10-22-2012, 17:40
Donald who?

Gundude
10-22-2012, 17:58
This is it, people! This is the big game-changer. Don't let the past 200 times somebody told you the same thing discourage you. This time it's from Trump, so you know it's true. After all, nobody gets to be as rich as he is by telling lies. :whistling:

Cavalry Doc
10-22-2012, 18:11
Don probably was able to bribe a college admissions person to pull the foreign exchange student paperwork.

It costs money to get that stuff, and Trump's got money. Barry has a skeleton or two in the closet that the media has been able to keep hidden, it will be interesting to see if Trump has been able to buy what the news media has been afraid to discover.

He either has a golden egg, or a rotten egg.

:popcorn:

either way, it should be a ton of fun to hear about it.

sbhaven
10-22-2012, 18:35
Perhaps Trump got his hand on the video the LA Times won't air that shows Obama toasting Rashid Khalidi.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

p.d.
10-22-2012, 18:51
Or maybe, just maybe, The Donald enjoys playing a little head game on the jerkwad. :supergrin:

countrygun
10-22-2012, 19:00
Don probably was able to bribe a college admissions person to pull the foreign exchange student paperwork.

It costs money to get that stuff, and Trump's got money. Barry has a skeleton or two in the closet that the media has been able to keep hidden, it will be interesting to see if Trump has been able to buy what the news media has been afraid to discover.

`My bet

Political value, a 2

entertainment value an 8

QNman
10-22-2012, 19:02

Ditto.

QNman
10-22-2012, 19:03

That would be solid gold, IMHO.

IvanVic
10-22-2012, 19:22
Great, just what Romney needs, this loudmouthed moron making a fool of himself right before the election. Does Trump think he's actually going to have a positive impact on Romney?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

mj9mm
10-22-2012, 20:03
i think we have a better chance with the Mayan calender:whistling:

Diesel McBadass
10-22-2012, 21:09
id say some illegal campaign financing or such might be possible

ModGlock17
10-22-2012, 21:13
You have to remember, Donald is a publicity hog.

IndianaMatt
10-22-2012, 21:28
I hope Trump barks loud and hard about whatever his little 'bombshell' is. The more support a guy like Trump gives Romney, the more we're assured an Obama victory.

countrygun
10-22-2012, 21:31
I hope Trump barks loud and hard about whatever his little 'bombshell' is. The more support a guy like Trump gives Romney, the more we're assured an Obama victory.

Trump has done more for the economy in the last 4 years with HIS money than Obama has with OURS.

JBnTX
10-22-2012, 21:36
id say some illegal campaign financing or such might be possible

Illegal foreign contributions.
Mostly from the Middle East.

That's my guess?

Angry Fist
10-22-2012, 21:39
Illegal foreign contributions.
Mostly from the Middle East.

That's my guess?

Gerbils...

Vic777
10-23-2012, 07:09
I hope Trump barks loud and hard about whatever his little 'bombshell' is. The more support a guy like Trump gives Romney, the more we're assured an Obama victory.Can you back this opinion up with anything resembling a fact? An Obama win depends on the level of stupidity of the American voter. Is the typical Obama supporter stupid enough to vote for Obama twice? A vote for Obama is not cool, its not "in". Sporting an Obama sticker is akin to saying, "Hey, look at me, I'm stupid!"

jeanderson
10-23-2012, 07:34
Great, just what Romney needs, this loudmouthed moron making a fool of himself right before the election. Does Trump think he's actually going to have a positive impact on Romney?
Probably won't have much impact, but will at least be a counterpoint to the crap Gloria Allred is about to unleash. She's about to roll out some old story from Romney's distant past. In the end, none of this drivel will matter - Romney wins! :cool:

series1811
10-23-2012, 07:43

My guess is that somebody finally got their hands on Obama's college records.

But, at this point, I don't believe there is anything that could be produced about Obama, including a confession by Putin that Obama is a fifth columnist, that would change one single vote, for or against him.

Vic777
10-23-2012, 07:50
My guess is that somebody finally got their hands on Obama's college records.But, at this point, I don't believe there is anything that could be produced about Obama, ... that would change one single vote ...What if he got into College as a Foreign Student?

Deployment Solu
10-23-2012, 08:44
What?? You mean a Fulbright Scholarship?? No......

Glock30Eric
10-23-2012, 08:57
Maybe he is announcing to move all of his businesses to China if Obama is re-elected.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 09:21
Maybe he is announcing to move all of his businesses to China if Obama is re-elected.

He might have to get in line behind Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of G.E. and chairman of Obama's "President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness"... :upeyes:

series1811
10-23-2012, 09:37
What if he got into College as a Foreign Student?

I'm pretty sure most people already think that. I know I do. Something made Hilllary Clinton think (erroneously, I now believe) that he was born in a foreign country. I think someone has always had those college records and Hillary's campaign saw them, but didn't have the guts to use them, and didn't understand the significance. The just assumed he really was a foreigner, which is why they brought up the issue of where he was born. They didn't consider the other alternative. You know Phillip Berg didn't or he would have gone that avenue instead. He got locked in, too.

And, they really were kind of stuck. Once they realized they might be wrong on the birth issue, it was too late to say, "Oh, okay, well here is what made us think that, he must have committed fraud." Then they would have to explain how they got records that Obama had refused to release, and would have had to defend themselves on that charge in the media. Trump wouldn't have to do that.

But, the left just doesn't care. After all of these years, they finaly got an ultra left winger into the White House, and they aren't going to let anything like a missing background, or felony fraud count, upset that if they can help it.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 09:45
According to the story on drudge, the other shoe drops tomorrow.

concretefuzzynuts
10-23-2012, 10:07
Obama is an illegal alien?

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 10:16
A proof of his membership in a club...

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 17:03
Well this story claims Trump's big surprise is he will reveal the Obama divorce papers...

Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’, claims respected financial pundit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222070/Donald-Trump-reveal-divorce-papers-Michelle-Barack-Obama--claims-respected-financial-pundit.html
Douglas Kass, a Florida-based investor who appears on CNBC’s talkshow ‘Squawkbox’ where Trump is often a commentator, tweeted to his 48,000 followers: 'High above the Alps my Gnome has heard that Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.'
The claims about divorce papers have previously been made in a book released earlier this year by author Ed Klein. The White House rubbished the allegations then and claimed Klein had a history of making things up.

Trump also has a questionable record when it comes to his own allegations, most notably being a leading ‘birther’, so-called because he believes Obama was born in Kenya and not Hawaii, thus disqualifying him from being President of the United States.

If this is true, it is liable to to more harm to the GOP than to Obama. Not sure the place of some one's divorce papers in a Presidential election.

JRoCc
10-23-2012, 17:11
If this is true, it is liable to to more harm to the GOP than to Obama. Not sure the place of some one's divorce papers in a Presidential election.

What if Barry was partying with the Secret Service and the hookers?

Gundude
10-23-2012, 17:13
It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.:yawn:

OK, the next one will be the one! Can't wait!

:fishing:

Diesel McBadass
10-23-2012, 17:29
didnt he announce a release before and just not do anything? Bet hes just hogging attention

countrygun
10-23-2012, 17:43
Well this story claims Trump's big surprise is he will reveal the Obama divorce papers...

Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’, claims respected financial pundit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222070/Donald-Trump-reveal-divorce-papers-Michelle-Barack-Obama--claims-respected-financial-pundit.html

I'm thinking that Donald Trump, of all people wouldn't be trying to make an issue of a divorce, much less one that didn't happen.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 18:07

If this turns out to be true, it'll be proof that Trump was working for the Obama team all along. There is absolutely zero benefit for the good guys to release this kind of stuff. That truly is a private matter and not a matter for public discussion. That would backfire, enrage the lethargic dems, and they might actually match the 2008 turnout.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for those college entrance and financial papers.

jdavionic
10-23-2012, 18:45
If this turns out to be true, it'll be proof that Trump was working for the Obama team all along. There is absolutely zero benefit for the good guys to release this kind of stuff. That truly is a private matter and not a matter for public discussion. That would backfire, enrage the lethargic dems, and they might actually match the 2008 turnout.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for those college entrance and financial papers.

I agree. Divorce...who cares. My guess is Allred has something similar in the works for Romney. Of course, that would be outrageous and unforgivable.

nursetim
10-23-2012, 18:59
Really? That is a bomb shell? Weak sauce sister. GOP better distance them selves from this if it is the case. Makes him look good at making bad situations work, like our economy. Don't do it GOP.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 19:07
Really? That is a bomb shell? Weak sauce sister. GOP better distance them selves from this if it is the case. Makes him look good at making bad situations work, like our economy. Don't do it GOP.

If that is all it is.......

http://www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TRUMP-BOMBSHELL1.jpg

Throw it under the bus and haul ass.

oldgraywolf
10-23-2012, 19:21
Given what we've seen from Trump in the past, the best thing he could do for the GOP and Romney is to s.t.f.u. and go away on a boat for a while.

sbhaven
10-24-2012, 08:45
Trump tweets (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump) he'll announce at noon eastern and that predictions on the release contents are "totally incorrect"...

Donald J. Trump‏@realDonaldTrump
All predictions re: my 12 o'clock release are totally incorrect. Stay tuned!

Story will be released today at 12 noon EST on Twitter and Facebook.

series1811
10-24-2012, 08:50
I don't understand the point. By, now, people are pretty much locked in to who they are supporting. I doubt there is anything that anyone could produce that would really move either side at this late date.

Gundude
10-24-2012, 08:55
Trump tweets (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump) he'll announce at noon eastern and that predictions on the release contents are "totally incorrect"...

All predictions re: my 12 o'clock release are totally incorrect. Stay tuned!

Story will be released today at 12 noon EST on Twitter and Facebook.

http://i49.tinypic.com/dsn01.png

FFR Spyder GT
10-24-2012, 09:02
i think we have a better chance with the Mayan calender:whistling:

+1!

The Donald is going to announce that his hair is actually a wig. :upeyes:

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 09:18
In light of the Benghazi dance having so much impact, may be Trump should just shut up. Otherwise it could be counter productive.

johnhurd
10-24-2012, 09:29
If she's not married to the Prez, then she is not 1st lady and someone better come up with the cash for all the vacations I paid for...................

Cavalry Doc
10-24-2012, 09:44
I'd be surprised if they are divorced. How long ago? Would she be a common law wife by now?

I'd hope that's not what it is, and that whatever it is is quickly verifiable. We should know in about a half an hour.

Cavalry Doc
10-24-2012, 10:08
It's just a stunt. 5 million for charity to have Barry release the stuff he has been hiding.

No chance of that. It will be dismissed. :upeyes:

At least it's not damaging.

sbhaven
10-24-2012, 10:10
Yep, stunt. Media/attention whore being a media/attention whore.

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 10:14
Good!

Benghazi in focus !

Glock30Eric
10-24-2012, 10:31
Nothing as it is 12:30 EST. Are we fooled again? Maybe he didn't realize today is not April 1st today... lol!

Goaltender66
10-24-2012, 10:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

He's offering $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice if Obama releases his grades and other records. :upeyes:

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 11:19
Yep, stunt. Media/attention whore being a media/attention whore.

Yep...what a dork!

Diesel McBadass
10-24-2012, 11:25
weak, epic fail

cowboy1964
10-24-2012, 11:30
Wow. So lame, even for Trump.

ChuteTheMall
10-24-2012, 11:43
Nothing as it is 12:30 EST. Are we fooled again? Maybe he didn't realize today is not April 1st today... lol!

Try to keep up.:upeyes:

sbhaven
10-24-2012, 11:47
The only good I see coming out of this attention whoring by Trump is getting a few more people wondering why Obama hasn't released his college transcripts. It will get a few people wondering why someone would turn down $5 million dollars. For about 15 seconds it shines a light on the least transparent President. The MSM will scoff and laugh at this issue, and at Trump. And people will move on to other subjects/issues.

As others have said. At least this doesn't harm Romney/Ryan.

series1811
10-24-2012, 11:51
I admit. That was pretty lame.

"Obama, if you will provide us with evidence that from all indications, seems likely send you to prison for fraud, I will donate $5,000,000 to charity."

I could have made that offer. Even Obama is not dumb enough to take that deal.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 11:54
I guess it does beg the question -- why wouldn't Obama release the requested documentation for a $5 million donation to his favorite charity -- assuming all of his documentation was on the up-and-up?

I think we can assume that Trump is good for the money.

series1811
10-24-2012, 12:05
I guess it does beg the question -- why wouldn't Obama release the requested documentation for a $5 million donation to his favorite charity -- assuming all of his documentation was on the up-and-up?

I think we can assume that Trump is good for the money.

Trump should have offered the first person who provided him with Obama's college records, $5,000,000.

I think he would have them by tomorrow morning.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 12:07
Trump should have offered the first person who provided him with Obama's college records, $5,000,000.

Good point...

JBnTX
10-24-2012, 12:11

Only if Trump was serious.

Trump knows the president can't release what doesn't exist,
thus he'll never have to pay the money.

It's just an another attention getting scam by Trump.

GlockinNJ
10-24-2012, 12:15
If Trump is willing to spend $5M proving Obama is a fraud, there are probably better methods than the one he chose.

series1811
10-24-2012, 12:22
Only if Trump was serious.

Trump knows the president can't release what doesn't exist,
thus he'll never have to pay the money.

It's just an another attention getting scam by Trump.

You don't think Obama even attended college? :supergrin:

IndianaMatt
10-24-2012, 12:23
Wow, this really was a bombshell. I'm still reeling from the shock. Just unreal.

Actually, I love it. The louder Trump barks against Obama, the more people are repulsed by Romney.

JBnTX
10-24-2012, 12:33
You don't think Obama even attended college? :supergrin:

Yes he "attended" college. It's all on paper, but if that paper ever becomes public it won't withstand even the slightest scrutiny because it's all fake.

Name one person who knew him in college or attended class with him?

Obama's life is a CIA creation, complete with American citizenship.
It's payment for his mother's work for the CIA.

His college education was bought and paid for by an unknown Saudi prince, who just might be his biological father.

Trump knows all this.
Trump is just jerking Obama's chain.

series1811
10-24-2012, 12:34
Actually, I love it. The louder Trump barks against Obama, the more people are repulsed by Romney.

Yeah, that makes sense.

:bunny:

JFrame
10-24-2012, 12:34
Wow, this really was a bombshell. I'm still reeling from the shock. Just unreal.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You ARE desperate... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

JBnTX
10-24-2012, 12:39
...The louder Trump barks against Obama, the more people are repulsed by Romney.

This has nothing to do with Romney.
Are you that scared that Romney will defeat Obama?

IvanVic
10-24-2012, 12:52
Name one person who knew him in college or attended class with him?

Well, the video released by Breitbart's website that featured Obama speaking on his college campus and introducing one of his college professors might be a good indication. The funny thing is, I bet if a thread about that video was ever started here (and I'm sure it was), you were probably in it.

The conspiracy theorists here twist and bend to the extent that it's impossible to keep their stories straight.

At the end of the day, Trump looks like a moron. Romney, luckily, hasn't developed much of a connection with him, so I don't think it's going to have any residual effect on his campaign. We (well, most of us) can be glad it wasn't another birther remark. Chris Matthews and his bunch love to run with that stuff, and I mean LOVE to. He gets off on it so much that he even asked Condoleezza Rice about the birthers when he interviewed her immediately following her remarkable speech during the RNC. Initially I was worried about this kind of internal disruption within the party. These morons riding the coattails of the party are embarrassing everyone when they go off on these conspiratorial, tangential rants.

FFR Spyder GT
10-24-2012, 12:55

+1!

That was sooooooo shocking I will NOT vote for Obama in November. :crying:

Spyder

Cavalry Doc
10-24-2012, 12:59

I had watched the video by 12:08.

Gundude
10-24-2012, 13:11
Don't worry guys, still two weeks to go for some more puppetmasters to yank your chains.

And Wayne Allen Root has some "can't lose" college football picks for this weekend lined up for you if you want to make some cash in the meantime.

These are good times for the hopelessly deluded.

dukeblue91
10-24-2012, 13:12

You make about as much sense as Trump does.

Paul53
10-24-2012, 13:31
Trump is a buffoon! He's desperately seeking attention because he sees major events occurring (national election) and he's not part of it.

Trump inherited his wealth. He's such a great businessman that he opened a casino and ran it into bankruptcy!:faint:

sheriff733
10-24-2012, 13:35

Actually, according to current polls, more people are repulsed by Obama, and facts and numbers prove why.

Cavalry Doc
10-24-2012, 13:39
+1!

That was sooooooo shocking I will NOT vote for Obama in November. :crying:

Spyder

Neither will most of us. But I wouldn't vote for trump as city dog catcher now either.

Cavalry Doc
10-24-2012, 13:56

Really? This is a mouse fart in a hurricaine. It's getting hard to take you seriously.

IvanVic
10-24-2012, 14:13
Actually, according to current polls, more people are repulsed by Obama, and facts and numbers prove why.

Polls show, and have shown for a long time, that Obama is perceived as weak on the economy, but personally likeable. So your assertion is the opposite of reality - and escapades like this latest one by Trump that attack Obama as a person and not on his record as president accomplish nothing.

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 14:17
Really? This is a mouse fart in a hurricaine. It's getting hard to take you seriously.

Doc, I'm beginning to worry about you if you are still able to take Matt seriously.... :whistling:

QNman
10-24-2012, 14:21
Trump = multi, mega fail.

What a buffoon.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 14:27
Trump = multi, mega fail.

What a buffoon.

The next season of "Celebrity Apprentice" must be coming up... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/big/Connie_tapping.gif

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 14:29
The next season of "Celebrity Apprentice" must be coming up... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/big/Connie_tapping.gif

Starring none other than the former POTUS... Unless Trump requires a background check...

JFrame
10-24-2012, 14:34
Starring none other than the former POTUS... Unless Trump requires a background check...

Ha... :rofl:

Seriously, though -- I doubt Barry would throw his hat in the ring for that show. It sounds like those celebrities really have to work at the projects, and actually bring some sort of practical experience to the table...

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 14:37
Ha... :rofl:

Seriously, though -- I doubt Barry would throw his hat in the ring for that show. It sounds like those celebrities really have to work at the projects, and actually bring some sort of practical experience to the table...

Depends on whether he gets the teleprompter for the board room scenes...