Wisconsin Senator's Son Beaten to Pulp by Anti-Romney Thugs [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Senator's Son Beaten to Pulp by Anti-Romney Thugs

DOC44
10-22-2012, 21:27
Wisconsin Senator's Son Beaten to Pulp by Anti-Romney Thugs

Early Friday morning, thugs presumably supporting President Obama beat up the son of Wisconsin State Senator Neal Kedzie outside of his apartment in Whitewater. Kedzie caught the two men removing a Romney sign outside of his apartment around two o'clock in the morning. After telling them to put the signs back, one of the thugs attacked Kedzie and then put him in a choke hold and continued to beat his head.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/22/Wisconsin-Senator-s-Son-Beaten-to-a-Pulp-by-Obama-s-Thugs

Doc44

Snowman92D
10-22-2012, 21:31
There are a lot of pro-Obama, pro-commie, OWS types out there who are NOT going to go quietly into that good night when Hussein is voted out on November 6th.

Keep your iron handy, boys.

IndyGunFreak
10-22-2012, 22:48
There are a lot of pro-Obama, pro-commie, OWS types out there who are NOT going to go quietly into that good night when Hussein is voted out on November 6th.

:agree:

countrygun
10-22-2012, 22:51

Glad I don't have to worry about those types around here. If I was still in Portland, I'd be a nervous, and cautious, fella.

F350
10-22-2012, 23:19

I got 2 whitetail, 1 pronghorn and 2 turkeys hangin' on my wall; been hankerin' for a trophy grade "Urban Yout" to add to the collection.

cowboywannabe
10-22-2012, 23:28
lesson learned the hard way: dont approach people committing a crime while you are unarmed.

hogship
10-23-2012, 05:08
I wonder if the MSM will pick up on the details of the story.....like the fact that it was a Romney sign......?

My guess is.....no.

ooc

eracer
10-23-2012, 05:55
Wow, so those thugs researched who was living in that apartment, found out he was the son of a Republican Senator, and targeted the Rmoney sign in front, knowing that it would incite said Republican Senator's son to come out and defend the honor of his party?

DOC44
10-23-2012, 06:00
Wow, so those thugs researched who was living in that apartment, found out he was the son of a Republican Senator, and targeted the Rmoney sign in front, knowing that it would incite said Republican Senator's son to come out and defend the honor of his party?

No, just the luck of the draw I think..... equal opportunity thuggs.

Doc44

svtpwnz
10-23-2012, 06:17
lesson learned the hard way: dont approach people committing a crime while you are unarmed.

Quote of the day!

DOC44
10-23-2012, 06:20

Quote of the day!

No problem.... just aways carry...ALWAYS.

http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/playboy-elephant-gun-402x550.jpg

Doc44

DonGlock26
10-23-2012, 06:25

Naw, it was just a random act of Left-wing violence.

Brucev
10-23-2012, 06:27
Hum... looks like he should have listened to that advice laid down by the prophet William Munny ... "He should have armed himself."

callihan_44
10-23-2012, 06:31
i am glad I live in an area where I dont have to put up with these moochers, obama is history ya bums

IvanVic
10-23-2012, 06:37
I got 2 whitetail, 1 pronghorn and 2 turkeys hangin' on my wall; been hankerin' for a trophy grade "Urban Yout" to add to the collection.

You might want to seek out a good shrink. There's a difference between self defense and saying "I've been hankering to kill a teenager."

series1811
10-23-2012, 06:37

Naw, they would have beaten up anybody who tried to keep them from supporting Obama in their way.

You vote for the Chicago Way, you get the Chicago Way.

Get ready for more of it, especially if Obama loses. I agree. A lot of these thugs aren't going to willingly participate in a peaceful transfer of power. It's just not the way things are done in their circles.

Atomic Punk
10-23-2012, 09:11
i get/have to travel a LOT for work. have no idea where i will be after the election. hopefully i dont end up in an area while some group has decided mass violence is a good idea. of course my gun will be empty before i get dragged out of my truck.

kirgi08
10-23-2012, 09:53

I got a spare tag.'08. :whistling:

Big Mad Dawg
10-23-2012, 10:10
You might want to seek out a good shrink. There's a difference between self defense and saying "I've been hankering to kill a teenager."

:crying:If you stop crying long enough you will probably understand it was just satire.

kirgi08
10-23-2012, 10:25
5 ta 1.'08. :whistling:

GWSHARK
10-23-2012, 12:28
http://www.mrmediatraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/False.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Red_flag_II.svg/250px-Red_flag_II.svg.png

:dunno:

pugman
10-23-2012, 12:32
I wonder if the MSM will pick up on the details of the story.....like the fact that it was a Romney sign......?

My guess is.....no.

ooc

I live in Wisconsin. I went to UW Whitewater and I live about 20 miles from Whitewater.

This post is the very first I've heard of this granted the Salon shooting has been getting most of the airtime.

Bren
10-23-2012, 12:35

Are you familiary with the term "straw man"? It means responding to a falsely restated argument that the other side didn't really make, to distract for your lack of a substantive response to the actual claim.

That argument was not made - it was stated, factually, that he was a senator's son and that they were taking a Romney sign, which precipitated the attack. Nobody said he was attacked because he was a senator's son.

Bren
10-23-2012, 12:36
http://www.mrmediatraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/False.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Red_flag_II.svg/250px-Red_flag_II.svg.png

:dunno:

Interesting that you were able to lie with pictures, even when you couldn't manage a response.:upeyes: Not surprising, of course.

The evidence and sources were stated for it being true - can you state some to show it was false, or will you just continue to wave your red flag, as usual?

GWSHARK
10-23-2012, 13:54
Just asking the question bro. :wavey:

Bren
10-23-2012, 15:51
Just asking the question bro. :wavey:

Then you forgot the question mark. Since you "asked" them, I'd figure: statements.

GWSHARK
10-23-2012, 15:55
Then you forgot the question mark. Since you "asked" them, I'd figure: statements.

I didn't forget anything. There's 3 pics in my post.
Right :dunno:

series1811
10-23-2012, 15:57
I didn't forget anything. There's 3 pics in my post.
Right :dunno:

Only two are showing up on my screen. I think I need that third one to make sense of your post. :supergrin:

jdavionic
10-23-2012, 15:58
Should be a peaceful transition to the new administration. /sarcasm

countrygun
10-23-2012, 16:00
Of course, if the victim had been armed and the attackers had been black, well the, he would be accused of "hunting them down like dogs in the street"

:whistling:

Angry Fist
10-23-2012, 17:36
And stink up the place? :ack:

F350
10-23-2012, 20:49
Originally Posted by F350

Here's a web site you may find handy...

http://www.hdis.com/brands/tena/?cid=200053&dest=222003&utm_source=adCenter&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Tena&utm_term=tena%20pads