Tsunami of DU Trolls, guess Romney Won the debate [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami of DU Trolls, guess Romney Won the debate

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 04:34
The smell of desperation is suddenly thick in GTPI, and it smells like liberal pansies (the flower).

So since the last debate thread was closed down, might as well start another here.

I liked the closing statement. Romney did a good job of showing that the president thinks Romney's ideas would be disastrous. But that's theoretical, as we know Barry's ideas have proven to be disastrous.

Ruble Noon
10-23-2012, 04:53
But Obama said horses and bayonets.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/horses-bayonets-final-presidential-debate-social-035518126--election.html

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 04:58
Yea, the liberal troll attack hit us pretty hard last night.
I think the worst is over, for now.

Romney won the debate by a very slim margin.

What torques my cojones the most is what Obama kept saying about how the military hasn't ask for anymore money, so don't give them any.

That puts the responsibility on the military and makes their Commander in Chief look like a by-stander, who's not going to help the military unless they ask (beg) for it.

Obama MUST go!

hogship
10-23-2012, 05:02
Tsunami of DU Trolls, guess Romney Won the debate

My thoughts, exactly!

You can judge how well conservative interests are faring, by the reaction of the liberal left........:supergrin:

ooc

JFrame
10-23-2012, 05:04
The smell of desperation is suddenly thick in GTPI, and it smells like liberal pansies (the flower).

So since the last debate thread was closed down, might as well start another here.

I liked the closing statement. Romney did a good job of showing that the president thinks Romney's ideas would be disastrous. But that's theoretical, as we know Barry's ideas have proven to be disastrous.

I agree that Romney's closing statement was better -- more forceful and "presidential." Obama's closing was dull and plodding.

One of Romney's better deflections (which he used twice IIRC) was to tell Obama (paraphrasing), "Attacking me is not presenting an agenda." Both times, it seemed to stop Obama in his tracks.

I think Romney clearly succeeded in his two key goals going into the debate: to appear presidential and capable of being C-in-C, and to do no harm to the momentum he'd built previously.

ETA: It's interesting that Charles Krauthammer opined last night that he thought Romney handed Obama his *** on a platter. Krauthammer had given Obama a slight edge "on points" in the second debate.

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 05:14
What really important last night was to win undecided votes, mostly women.

Women likes positive assurance, non-confrontational, non-condescending approach, cordial, respect.

I think the aggressiveness shown by BHO was desperate attempt to even the polls, yet it was about 3 wks too late because people who like aggressiveness has already made their decisions at least 2 wks ago. BHO did not performed to tap the undecided last night, so he missed the goal. BHO did what he does best: blaming, condescending, talking in very vague terms (like optimal).

Mitt, on the other hand shows strong mannerism consistent with a President. He communicated well with excellent eye contacts. Women don't necessarily know foreign policy, they'd just watch how the guys behave. That was the whole trick!

hogship
10-23-2012, 05:22

Women likes positive assurance, non-confrontational, non-condescending approach, cordial, respect.

I think the aggressiveness shown by BHO was desperate attempt to even the polls, yet it was about 3 wks too late because people who like aggressiveness has already made their decisions at least 2 wks ago. BHO did not performed to tap the undecided last night, so he missed the goal. BHO did what he does best: blaming, condescending, talking in very vague terms (like optimal).

Mitt, on the other hand shows strong mannerism consistent with a President. He communicated well with excellent eye contacts. Women don't necessarily know foreign policy, they'd just watch how the guys behave. That was the whole trick!

Interesting observation......it does seem to make sense.

I haven't heard or thought that women might comprise the bulk of the undecided vote, but now that you mention it.....I'll bet you are absolutely right. If so, your summary of Romney's impression, as women might see it, sounds solid.

ooc

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 06:40
If you'd pay attention to BHO's facial expression, you'd see his facial muscles tightened up with disdain. It's hard to hide what you feel in your heart, particularly for 1.5 hrs. BHO and Biden are really from the same mold in this sense.

Women pick up non-verbal communication VERY well (believe me, I know). Give them a week to process this, and we shall see the true debate result.

series1811
10-23-2012, 06:58
I think Dick Morris called it right.

Obama won the foreign policy debate, which very few people really care about. Unfortunately, for him, Romney turned it into another debate on the economy, which almost everybody cares about, and slam dunked that one.

Bruce H
10-23-2012, 07:20
They only have fifteen days of employment left and no ninety nine weeks of unemployment. They have to be as disruptive as possible.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 07:28
They only have fifteen days of employment left and no ninety nine weeks of unemployment. They have to be as disruptive as possible.

Unfortunately, Obama gets over $191K/year lifetime pension for running the country into the ground.

FLIPPER 348
10-23-2012, 07:39

There was a debate last night?? I watched the Giants game.

TheJ
10-23-2012, 07:53
I agree that Romney's closing statement was better -- more forceful and "presidential." Obama's closing was dull and plodding.

One of Romney's better deflections (which he used twice IIRC) was to tell Obama (paraphrasing), "Attacking me is not presenting an agenda." Both times, it seemed to stop Obama in his tracks.

I think Romney clearly succeeded in his two key goals going into the debate: to appear presidential and capable of being C-in-C, and to do no harm to the momentum he'd built previously.

ETA: It's interesting that Charles Krauthammer opined last night that he thought Romney handed Obama his *** on a platter. Krauthammer had given Obama a slight edge "on points" in the second debate.

In this debate I think if you're a Obama fan, you probably saw it as getting some red meat you craved in the first debate and saw the President as really calling out Romney on his alleged big flaws. If you're Romney fan you saw Obama being snide/arrogant and attempting to beat up the straw-man created by the Obama campaign.
To me it seems apparent that the two were trying to accomplish very different things and so they had very different strategies. I think both pretty much stuck right to those strategies. Romney needed to come off to those in the middle/independents as not a novice nor the war-monger as alleged by the Obama campaign ads. He's wasn't trying to convince his base which is already energized or those who are already Obama faithful which weren't going to be swayed. Obama on the other hand needed to shift/stop momentum which has clearly been moving the other way in polls by showing he was assertive and that Romney is somebody to fear.
I think Romney was more effective at achieving his goal than Obama at his. However, the question of just how effective the two very different strategies were, remains to be seen.

IMHO the two were playing chess while most people thought they were watching checkers.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 08:01
In this debate I think if you're a Obama fan, you probably saw it as getting some red meat you craved in the first debate and saw the President as really calling out Romney on his alleged big flaws. If you're Romney fan you saw Obama being snide/arrogant and attempting to beat up the straw-man created by the Obama campaign.

IMHO the two were playing chess while most people thought they were watching checkers.

Good analysis, TheJ! :thumbsup:

Guss
10-23-2012, 08:28
So Romney wants to give foreign aid to Muslim countries to help them develop, but if we give aid to our own country, those people are moochers. Maybe someday I'll figure him out.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 08:29
So Romney wants to give foreign aid to Muslim countries to help them develop, but if we give aid to our own country, those people are moochers. Maybe someday I'll figure him out.

So -- you didn't watch the debate, I take it...

Gundude
10-23-2012, 08:34
Tsunami of DU Trolls, guess Romney Won the debate When the "trolls" don't show up at all for two days after the first debate, it's because Romney won. When they show up in a tsunami after the third debate, it's because Romney won.

Face it. You're only seeing what you want to see. Anything that anybody does or says (or doesn't do or say) will be interepreted by you as "Romney won".

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 08:48
When the "trolls" don't show up at all for two days after the first debate, it's because Romney won. When they show up in a tsunami after the third debate, it's because Romney won.

Face it. You're only seeing what you want to see. Anything that anybody does or says (or doesn't do or say) will be interepreted by you as "Romney won".
As are you too. Everyone is viewing, filtering and judging this debate based on their political views. Everyone is seeing what they want to see weather they know it or not, weather they will admit it or not. Its why you appear to see the results of the debate one way, and Calvery Doc see's it another.

These debates are nothing but entertainment, nothing more than political theater. Most people, even though more than a few will refuse to admit it, have their minds made up and are just looking for justification/confirmation in these debates for their choice of political candidate/party.
:dunno:

Gundude
10-23-2012, 08:59
As are you too. Everyone is viewing, filtering and judging this debate based on their political views. Everyone is seeing what they want to see weather they know it or not, weather they will admit it or not. Its why you appear to see the results of the debate one way, and Calvery Doc see's it another.

These debates are nothing but entertainment, nothing more than political theater. Most people, even though more than a few will refuse to admit it, have their minds made up and are just looking for justification/confirmation in these debates for their choice of political candidate/party.
:dunno:Well, I didn't watch the debate, so I don't have an opinion on who won, but I concur with the rest of what you said.

While I find televised political theater unwatchable, I'm endlessly amused by the mental gymnastics partisans constantly have to perform to explain how everything that happens, even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff, magically supports the opinion they already hold.

IvanVic
10-23-2012, 09:03
As are you too. Everyone is viewing, filtering and judging this debate based on their political views. Everyone is seeing what they want to see weather they know it or not, weather they will admit it or not.

Believe it or not, there are people out there who are not blindly partisan in their analysis. They may vote their party every time, but they're capable of rational thought.

aircarver
10-23-2012, 09:08

& What we want to see is Obamao on a jet to Hawaii .... (at his own expense ... Hawaii is not his residence)

... with his tail between his legs ... and taking all his little commie czars with him ... :supergrin:

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 09:09
Believe it or not, there are people out there who are not blindly partisan in their analysis. They may vote their party every time, but they're capable of rational thought.
People may be capable of rational thought, but those thoughts are still influenced by their political leanings and personal views.

Guss
10-23-2012, 09:11
So -- you didn't watch the debate, I take it...

Romney's giving to the Muslims was in the debate. Guess you were watching the game instead.

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 09:12

That's a very, very bad analogy.

I'd say you were comparing apples to oranges, but it's more like apples to space rockets.

Chesafreak
10-23-2012, 09:14

Did you not watch the debate, or you just didn't understand it? Romney said that there would have to be strings attached to the aid we give those countries. We are giving aid to Pakistan already but we get nothing in return. The current administration gives money to everyone but doesn't manage it well. They have been allowed to attack us and provide comfort/support to our enemies and we haven't done jack about that. I think you are just hearing what you want to hear.

Edit: Check out this link to learn about how our aid to Pakistan is wasted: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/24/world/asia/24military.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

JFrame
10-23-2012, 09:18
Romney's giving to the Muslims was in the debate. Guess you were watching the game instead.

Where was his "mooching Americans" comment?

I guess you just pulled an observation off of the D.U. :upeyes:

blkpag1
10-23-2012, 09:25
What struck me is the way both of them present their case, Romney likes to use hard numbers and name specific locations/people, while Obama seems like he will only use theories and general ideas (not real specific like hope and change). You can really tell alot about the people that declare one side or the other the winner by this observation.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 09:27
while Obama seems like he will only use theories and general ideas (not real specific like hope and change)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 09:30
There was a debate last night?? I watched the Giants game.

From what I've seen if a lot of Obama supporters, they don't even watch much news, let alone the debates. One guy had people giving accounts if a First Ladies debate that never happened. The Romney supporters denied knowing about a debate, and the Obama supporters said Michelle clearly won the debate (that never happened).

FFR Spyder GT
10-23-2012, 09:34
CBS poll shows that Obama won the debate 53% to 23% over Romney.

Plus Romney agreed with most of Obama's foreign policy.

Romney wants to build more Navy ships.

Why?

Oh, that's right, he has money invested in ship building company(s).

That statement shows how little Romney understands the military and how the military functions.

Instead of dodging the draft and flee to France he should have volunteer, did two tours in 'Nam then he "might" understand the military better. Tactics and strategies. I guess Romney missed that class when he was hiding out in France.

Spyder

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 09:35
When the "trolls" don't show up at all for two days after the first debate, it's because Romney won. When they show up in a tsunami after the third debate, it's because Romney won.

We should all know for sure in just about 2 weeks. Romney clearly smacked Barry down in the first. The momentum is not in Barry's favor. It should be a close one, and two weeks can be a long time in politics. The October surprises are about to be released.

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 09:36

Why?

That statement shows how little Romney understands the military and how the military functions.

Instead of dodging the draft and flee to France he should have volunteer, did two tours in 'Nam then he "might" understand the military better. Tactics and strategies. I guess Romney missed that class when he was hiding out in France.

Spyder

Do you have a source for these accusations?

blkpag1
10-23-2012, 09:37
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:
Sorry, there should have been punctuation seperating that. It should have implied that "hope and change" was an example of the non-specific. My bad.

series1811
10-23-2012, 09:46

Why?

Spyder

The strange, strange, world of liberals.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 10:31
:rofl:
Sorry, there should have been punctuation seperating that. It should have implied that "hope and change" was an example of the non-specific. My bad.

No problem, man -- I totally got what you were saying, and it was a good one... :thumbsup:

Guss
10-23-2012, 11:24
Where was his "mooching Americans" comment?

I guess you just pulled an observation off of the D.U. :upeyes:

Remember the 47% thing?

JFrame
10-23-2012, 11:27
Remember the 47% thing?

Not in yesterday's debate, I don't.

And in fact, I don't think he ever said "mooching," or anything like it.

kensb2
10-23-2012, 11:38

Why?

Spyder

The NAVY said they need 313 ships to complete their world wide mission. Mitt Romney was using that number to show what is the current reality (285 IIRC), and that the military cuts would further reduce that number to the low 200s. It seems to me, Obama thinks he knows how to run a global navy better than the Admirals with hundreds of years of combined experience and knowledge. These admirals have studied military doctorine at the highest levels. Can you show me where, on Obama's college transcripts, he studied Military tactics? Where did he put that knowledge to practical use?

aircarver
10-23-2012, 13:07
And in fact, I don't think he ever said "mooching," or anything like it.

...But we did .... since they're mooching offa us .....

G19G20
10-23-2012, 13:55
The military industrial complex and all the foreigners we pass out money to won that debate. American taxpayers lost the debate.

Even Glenn Beck realized that debate was a joke.

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/7808/96046854.jpg

JFrame
10-23-2012, 14:15
...But we did .... since they're mooching offa us .....

Yes indeedy -- somehow, I just didn't think that the comments on GTPI could be attributed to Romney... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

10-23-2012, 14:16

Why?

Spyder
This must be a new talking point among the left.

What about Clinton? He dodged the draft, too. Maybe, he didn't understand tactics and strategies either with blackhawk down, and all or was that the fault of les aspin?

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 14:18

:upeyes: You do realize he was apparently tweeting as the debate was going on right? Lets look at some of his other tweets (https://twitter.com/glennbeck) made after the quote you posted as the debate was happening...

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
O paints R as a scary guy. Again people watch and it is not what O says. VERY SMART.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
This nation "ME". The arrogance of O never ceases to AMAZE and delight the kiddies.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Why won't he bring up GM and jobs? Please respond!

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
How do we have a presence in the pacific without boats?

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
I have been praying that Americans will see who these men are. I believe America can. Obama is a rude bully.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Not the approach I would have chosen, but Romney is a better man. Came off Strong, kind, truthful. Bob S. did well. Obama looked mean.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Obama has not grown into POTUS he made office into community organizer. Can't make mitt into Goldwater. O obvious blood win. MR -smart win

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Lots to fact check. We do it tomorrow on radio and http://Blaze.com/tvAlso , shocking Libya story on tv tonight (dish 212). Radio tomorrow am

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
If you want mitt to win you believe he won. Same with O. This is about undecided votes. They want an adult. That was clearly mitt.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 14:22

:upeyes: You do realize he was apparently tweeting as the debate was going on right? Lets look at some of his other tweets (https://twitter.com/glennbeck) made after the quote you posted as the debate was happening...

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
O paints R as a scary guy. Again people watch and it is not what O says. VERY SMART.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
This nation "ME". The arrogance of O never ceases to AMAZE and delight the kiddies.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Why won't he bring up GM and jobs? Please respond!

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
How do we have a presence in the pacific without boats?

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
I have been praying that Americans will see who these men are. I believe America can. Obama is a rude bully.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Not the approach I would have chosen, but Romney is a better man. Came off Strong, kind, truthful. Bob S. did well. Obama looked mean.

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Obama has not grown into POTUS he made office into community organizer. Can't make mitt into Goldwater. O obvious blood win. MR -smart win

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
Lots to fact check. We do it tomorrow on radio and http://Blaze.com/tvAlso , shocking Libya story on tv tonight (dish 212). Radio tomorrow am

Glenn Beck‏@glennbeck
If you want mitt to win you believe he won. Same with O. This is about undecided votes. They want an adult. That was clearly mitt.

Ouch... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_spank.gif

G19G20
10-23-2012, 14:22
Yeah he tweeted that right after Mitt said "I agree with President Obama" about 5 times in the first 15 minutes of the debate on foreign policy issues. What's your point? They veered away from foreign policy only 15 minutes after that tweet. Most of the tweets you posted weren't foreign policy related at all.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 14:36
Yeah he tweeted that right after Mitt said "I agree with President Obama" about 5 times in the first 15 minutes of the debate on foreign policy issues. What's your point? They veered away from foreign policy only 15 minutes after that tweet. Most of the tweets you posted weren't foreign policy related at all.

Nor, really was Obama's deflection to education policy in the debate.

Whoopidy do

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 14:39
Beck made an observation, at that particular point of the debate, that you chose cherry pick to support your view that the debate was a joke. You ignore some of Beck's other tweets from last night, particularly this one; "If you want mitt to win you believe he won. Same with O. This is about undecided votes. They want an adult. That was clearly mitt" (note emphasis mine) since it doesn't fit your narrative of the debate being a joke.

G19G20
10-23-2012, 14:39
Nor, really was Obama's deflection to education policy in the debate.

Whoopidy do

Thanks for demonstrating yet again how both candidates suck and are the same.

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 14:41
You guys keep responding to stupid thread topics (not this one), thereby bubbling them to the top of the list.

Respond to worthy ones, the bad ones naturally get pushed out of sight.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 14:47

Yah, but they are in the race, the voters decided everyone else wasn't good enough. That tells you how bad the other choices were.

Snowman92D
10-23-2012, 14:47

Hey...did you see where Charles Krauthammer said Romney won the debate? :whistling:

sbhaven
10-23-2012, 15:09
Yah, but they are in the race, the voters decided everyone else wasn't good enough. That tells you how bad the other choices were.
You know, it makes me wonder if those who proclaim the debates are a "joke" would hold the same opinion if say Ron Paul was debating Barak Obama...
:dunno:

HexHead
10-23-2012, 15:51

Women don't necessarily know foreign policy, they'd just watch how the guys behave. That was the whole trick!

If 0bama is reelected due to women's votes, it will show once and for all that most women are too dumb to be considered anything more than just sex toys.

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 15:54
If 0bama is reelected due to women's votes, it will show once and for all that most women are too dumb to be considered anything more than just sex toys.

Spend a lot of nights alone, do you?:rofl:

Zombie Surgeon
10-23-2012, 19:24
I wonder how much these DU trolls get paid. Judging by their lack of intellect probably very little. Maybe a couple of Obamaphone minutes - if that.

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 20:02
Spend a lot of nights alone, do you?:rofl:

With tons of video tapes?..

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 20:35

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/loser.jpg

Hate to keep pointing this out to you. But just in case you missed it before, or I wasn't blunt enough to get through to you. No matter who wins, you lost. Lost big. Failed at predictions. Failed at historical references that you illustrated ignorance of. Fail cubed. It's what it is.

GTFOI. Seek counseling if it is difficult to accept.

I've tried to be gentle in the past. Get over that too.

Other than trying to get Obama elected to punish all the real republicans for picking a RINO that wasn't your chosen RINO, what the hell else do you want from us?

Go vote, for whoever you want, then crawl back under your rock at whatever Libertarian/Liberty movement site you feel most comfortable at.

See ya again in 2016. But being serious, you've blown this accounts credibility beyond repair. Game over. Insert two quarters for another life, reboot and try again.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-2.gif

QNman
10-23-2012, 20:42

Islam is a religion - Pakistan is a country. He didn't propose giving to Islam, but to supporting Muslim countries so that the non-radical elements can repel the radicals. Which mimicked Obama's position to the letter (much to my personal chagrin).

Or perhaps that went over your head?

QNman
10-23-2012, 20:45
This must be a new talking point among the left.

What about Clinton? He dodged the draft, too. Maybe, he didn't understand tactics and strategies either with blackhawk down, and all or was that the fault of les aspin?

I'm sorry... when was Obama in the military?

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 20:49
Islam is a religion - Pakistan is a country. He didn't propose giving to Islam, but to supporting Muslim countries so that the non-radical elements can repel the radicals. Which mimicked Obama's position to the letter (much to my personal chagrin).

Or perhaps that went over your head?

I'm with you, but I am going to be quite technical here.

Root definition of RELIGION: in returning, have intimate relationship to the supreme Supernatural.

There is nothing of supreme supernatural about Islam. Mohammed had never done anything outside of human boundry, like being RISEN from the DEAD. Therefore, Islam would never qualified to be a "religion", neither is Budism's Buda and others.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 20:52
The military industrial complex and all the foreigners we pass out money to won that debate. American taxpayers lost the debate.

He's right. Why vote? Why don't you stay home, and let the adults handle this one.:cool:

I used to be a Glenn Beck subscriber. Figured he deserved a chance to make it work. He went off the deep end. I cancelled my subscription, and still got billed again 6 months later. Took me about 2 months to get my money back. I wish him well, but won't be buying anything from him again.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 20:57
I'm with you, but I am going to be quite technical here.

Root definition of RELIGION: in returning, have intimate relationship to the supreme Supernatural.

There is nothing of supreme supernatural about Islam. Mohammed had never done anything outside of human boundry, like being RISEN from the DEAD. Therefore, Islam would never qualified to be a "religion", neither is Budism's Buda and others.

I've had many discussions about this......

Definition of RELIGION
a : the state of a religious <a nun in her 20th year of religion>
b (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance
: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices
archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness
: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Islam is a religion. It is also a legal system. It is also a Political system. It is also an educational system. It is religious totalitarianism, designed to achieve world domination. Any means necessary to achieve that goal are allowed by Mohammed and Allah.

A clash will happen. It's inevitable.

If you think about it, it has never stopped, only paused.

LASTRESORT20
10-23-2012, 21:01
& What we want to see is Obamao on a jet to Hawaii .... (at his own expense ... Hawaii is not his residence)

... with his tail between his legs ... and taking all his little commie czars with him ... :supergrin:

:cheers:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/23_obamaop_lgl.jpg

Fed Five Oh
10-23-2012, 22:05
Was I the only one that heard 0bama say he was going to fix the economy by hiring teachers?

Seriously? This is your plan?

And we were worried about Moron Joe Biden only being one heart beat away from the Presidency?

countrygun
10-23-2012, 23:11
Was I the only one that heard 0bama say he was going to fix the economy by hiring teachers?

Seriously? This is your plan?

And we were worried about Moron Joe Biden only being one heart beat away from the Presidency?

oh but you overlook an interesting part (you are correct but) the topic wa friegn relations and he got all the way to hiring teachers to fix the economy, (Pssst it was a shout out to the teachers union)

TDC20
10-24-2012, 00:20

Spyder
Hmm....myeah...0bama and I are about the same age, so when I was doing my military tour he was....umm...smoking choom, snorting coke, maybe a little dealing on the side...whatever. Even his draft card has been determined to be forged. 0bama has no moral high ground over Romney in terms of CINC. How did he travel to Pakistan on a U.S. passport when there was a travel ban to Pakistan at the time? Yeah, I know, let's just gloss over the facts so you can feel self-assured that 0bama is the messiah and Romney is the devil in disguise.

Whatever....

Stubudd
10-24-2012, 01:52
I could only bear to listen to it by reading a book at the same time- the main theme seemed to be undying declarations of love for israel.... They seemed to be quite seriously arguing over who loved israel more. One time romney seemed to be guilt tripping the obamer over hurting israel's feelings by not taking them out on a date- "you didn't visit, mr. prez. And they noticed." I lol'd at that part.

I think somebody here predicted just exactly this kind of kowtowing would happen, but some idiots here just played their weak race cards- the usual "why are you such an anti-semite" in lieu of argument. Not sure if that meant they were too stupid to realize the love contest was sure to happen in this debate, or that they knew it would but they're uncomfortable with anybody pointing it out, for reasons i can't even guess. Probably just stupid.

http://lewrockwell.com/raimondo/raimondo192.html

That wasn't what made it unwatchable though, i mostly ignored the who loves israel more exchanges. It was the outright lies, lies on their face, how much more lie could they be kind of lies- those kind, repeated as absolute fact.

I'd have to look at a transcript to think of one, hmmm.... One of them said something about "america does not dictate", then in the next sentence dictated terms for some country on the other side of the planet. One said america does not attack countries, it frees other countries. Lol. It's just laughable, the mythology most americans appear to live under. I think we are as ignorant as ever, even with all the info available to us now- people just don't care what is true. Myths are more fun.

G19G20
10-24-2012, 02:57
I could only bear to listen to it by reading a book at the same time- the main theme seemed to be undying declarations of love for israel.... They seemed to be quite seriously arguing over who loved israel more. One time romney seemed to be guilt tripping the obamer over hurting israel's feelings by not taking them out on a date- "you didn't visit, mr. prez. And they noticed." I lol'd at that part.

I think somebody here predicted just exactly this kind of kowtowing would happen, but some idiots here just played their weak race cards- the usual "why are you such an anti-semite" in lieu of argument.

That would be my Cliff Notes debate version on the first page of the locked debate thread. The similarity between the debate exchange and my prediction was uncanny.

post #5
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1449024

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 07:44

Islam is a religion. It is also a legal system. It is also a Political system. It is also an educational system. It is religious totalitarianism, designed to achieve world domination. Any means necessary to achieve that goal are allowed by Mohammed and Allah.

:goodpost:

...and it 'paused' because civilization made it pause. As stated, that must happen all over again as muslims worship death while civilization values life, individuality, peace, and equality. Islam has no investment in any of that. We need to pay more attention to their deeds than their mouthing of words.

TheJ
10-25-2012, 06:10
Good analysis, TheJ! :thumbsup:

series1811
10-25-2012, 08:34

Excellent post and point.

Snowman92D
10-25-2012, 10:24
Romney won the debate by a very slim margin.

He deserved to win. Considering how Obama had the moderator in his corner and the MSM shilling for him...plus a direct line to Bill Ayers and George Soros for advice.

countrygun
10-25-2012, 11:25
That would be my Cliff Notes debate version on the first page of the locked debate thread. The similarity between the debate exchange and my prediction was uncanny.

post #5
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1449024

Like your prediction of a Libertarian revolution at the Republican convention? I remember a lot of "wait and see, we'll show you"

G19G20
10-26-2012, 08:13
Like your prediction of a Libertarian revolution at the Republican convention? I remember a lot of "wait and see, we'll show you"

Or kinda like how I told you the Libya episode had nothing to do with a youtube video, while you were busy buying into that story with all your gusto.

You deserve to vote for Romney. You're as big a flip flopper as he is.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 13:13
Or kinda like how I told you the Libya episode had nothing to do with a youtube video, while you were busy buying into that story with all your gusto.

You deserve to vote for Romney. You're as big a flip flopper as he is.

Tell me about the history of the primary system again Daddy, you tell such nice fairy tales.

Show where I bought the youtube video excuse again, I like that one too.

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 14:16
:popcorn:

He ain't too good with history. Histrionics? Well that's a different story.

G19G20
10-26-2012, 14:21
Tell me about the history of the primary system again Daddy, you tell such nice fairy tales.

Still waiting for you to post it up, seeing how you've brought up this strawman multiple times and Ive told you to post it up to clear the air yet you never do.

Show where I bought the youtube video excuse again, I like that one too.

Im not digging through your 1200 posts a week to make a point. I have better things to do. Besides, anyone that frequents this forum knows you buy into whatever Fox News feeds you on a daily basis even if it's patently absurd.

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 14:29
Predictable

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKAp9sFVdERQ

Anyone that visits this forum knows that someone makes a lot of historical mistakes, short term and long term.

I think I still have that conversation with you claiming the founding fathers set up the party delegate system bookmarked. If I have time before going to the game tonight, I'll post a link.

It's obvious that some have a better memory, and some don't. And yet some still claim weed is harmless.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 14:31
Still waiting for you to post it up, seeing how you've brought up this strawman multiple times and Ive told you to post it up to clear the air yet you never do.

Im not digging through your 1200 posts a week to make a point. I have better things to do. Besides, anyone that frequents this forum knows you buy into whatever Fox News feeds you on a daily basis even if it's patently absurd.

So in other words you are saying,

"I am making it up because it suit my purpose"

G19G20
10-26-2012, 14:59
So in other words you are saying,

"I am making it up because it suit my purpose"

Yes, that's exactly what you do. Thank you for summing it up so succintly.

Every time I criticize the US gov't foreign policy, you and others run to defend it, even though Obama and his administration are the ones currently behind that foreign policy.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 15:07

Every time I criticize the US gov't foreign policy, you and others run to defend it, even though Obama and his administration are the ones currently behind that foreign policy.

When you were bragging about you planned Trojan Horse plans at the Primary convention you very specifically stated that the Primary system was created by the Founders and was in the Constitution.

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 15:32

:rofl: Even your deflection is failing. There are some things that I agree with, and some that I don't on our foreign policy. Many of us have criticized Barry's foreign policy. We do point out your misconceptions of human nature and your ideal foreign policy. It's just a disagreement. You see us as war mongering neocons, and we see you as a naive Yellow Belly peacenik. It's no big deal.