Chris Matthews has really crossed the line [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews has really crossed the line

jeanderson
10-23-2012, 05:19
Chris Matthews Monday night after the debate:
I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president, he said.
At some point, the reckless form of "journalism" practiced by this guy and others on the left is going to cause some serious harm, beyond lying and deceiving the public. Imagine if you will that on election night, if it becomes clear that Obama is going lose, what this guy will say. Inciting a riot is a crime, and this idiot will do just that.

This is getting way beyond journalistic malpractice now and NBC, if they have a shread of integrity left, needs to get rid of this guy before it happens. If not, they too will have blood on their hands.

engineer151515
10-23-2012, 05:24
Chris needs to rationalize to himself a reason for Obama's (impending) defeat other reality such as the intrusion of government, mismanaged budgets, record deficit spending and overseas diplomatic failure. Chris cannot mentally accept that the President that put a tingle up his leg was the worst failure since Jimmy Carter.

I don't think the South will riot. But the large liberal cities might want to look out.

PocketProtector
10-23-2012, 05:45
He's right to the degree that we have figured out that he is more dangerous to America than al Qaeda.

doodi1
10-23-2012, 05:47
Lets make sure we all go out and vote and elect a new President. Maybe then, the tingle in his leg stops to tingle and a bit of sanity creeps into his LAME brain.

hogship
10-23-2012, 05:56
As far as the direction the debate looked to him, I'd say his reaction is positive for Romney.

Definitely desperation.........

ooc

JFrame
10-23-2012, 06:00
When you have SNL presenting you as loony-tunes and being dragged off by guys in white jackets -- I think you've kind of lost journalistic gravitas and the moral high ground.

Baba Louie
10-23-2012, 06:00
After Tim Russerts death they lost any and all credibilty for actual reporting, totally. Matthews is reporting (or entertaining) exactly what his Bosses want him to report/say and their ratings have inched up among the viewers who can't stand Fox or CNN (I guess)

Nothing more or less. MSNBC = Lean Forward = left lean (actually they just think left is forward).

Vic777
10-23-2012, 06:09
He's right to the degree that we have figured out that he is more dangerous to America than al Qaeda.This is true, Obama is a far greater threat than al Qaeda. If Obama is reelected America will be destroyed.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 06:12
As far as the direction the debate looked to him, I'd say his reaction is positive for Romney.

Definitely desperation.........

ooc

Absolutely...I feel that the race card is the last resort of the morally and intellectually destitute -- although lately, it seems to be the ONLY resort of the left.

callihan_44
10-23-2012, 06:17
the media is guilty of treasonist journalism, they simply look the other way when "their guy" pulls a libya...I stopped watching those idiots many years ago...

DonGlock26
10-23-2012, 06:17
So, if America rejects the Left's failed golden child, America is racist. What does the Left want to do to racists?

cowboywannabe
10-23-2012, 06:18
everybody knows what chris matthews is......so its no surprise.

series1811
10-23-2012, 06:29
Matthews is just saying what most liberals, including the ones who come here from DU and post, really think.

They all are so in love with, and so infatuated with, Obama, that the only reasonable explanation to them why anyone else would not be that way would have to be racism.

They really can't help themselves. It's in their personality and their DNA.

GAFinch
10-23-2012, 08:51
I've seen or heard other liberals say exactly the same thing. It's a narrative the progressive overlords have built up to cover up his failure and to maintain their false support of minorities. Most of these liberal followers are also in complete denial of his radical Marxist upbringing.

IvanVic
10-23-2012, 09:02
It's going to be a meltdown on MSNBC if Obama loses. I'm going to DVR the entire day's worth of programming.

Big Mad Dawg
10-23-2012, 09:12
The tingle went up and then came down in a trickle that is a common side effect from the meds Matthews is taking.

Gundude
10-23-2012, 09:13
When you have SNL presenting you as loony-tunes and being dragged off by guys in white jackets -- I think you've kind of lost journalistic gravitas and the moral high ground.

.In the interests of accuracy, it was actually Leno who presented him as being dragged off by guys in white jackets. SNL presented him as an angry ranting lunatic who refused to shave, shower, or otherwise leave the University of Denver campus for days after the first debate. :cool:

JFrame
10-23-2012, 09:15
In the interests of accuracy, it was actually Leno who presented him as being dragged off by guys in white jackets. SNL presented him as an angry ranting lunatic who refused to shave, shower, or otherwise leave the University of Denver campus for days after the first debate. :cool:

Thanks -- I get my NBC typically-left-wing late night programming confused... :supergrin:

Gundude
10-23-2012, 09:17
This is true, Obama is a far greater threat than al Qaeda. If Obama is reelected America will be destroyed.I guess it takes a Vic777 to make a Chris Matthews look sane.

certifiedfunds
10-23-2012, 09:55
Well, he's right. Obama is definitely a greater danger to Americans than Al Quaeda ever was.

Gundude
10-23-2012, 09:58
Watch for the next MSNBC Blog Title: "Wingnut internet forum proves Chris Matthews is spot on"

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 10:02
Chris is a spot, that's for sure. I hope to see him openly weeping on air on Nov 6th.

That would be good television right there.

Big Mad Dawg
10-23-2012, 10:14
Watch for the next MSNBC Blog Title: " internet forum proves Chris Matthews is a Wingnut "

Fixed it for you :wavey:

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 10:18
Matthews has no line to cross. He's a publicity hog to save his ratings.