UN to Monitor ‘Republican Voter Suppression’ this November [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : UN to Monitor ‘Republican Voter Suppression’ this November

DOC44
10-23-2012, 08:36
UN to Monitor ‘Republican Voter Suppression’ this November

We can all breathe a sigh of relief. 150 observers of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), a United Nations-affiliated elections watchdog, will be on hand this November 6 to assure America’s presidential balloting is fair and clean.

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/10/22/un-to-monitor-republican-voter-suppression-this-november/

http://neveryetmelted.com/wp-images/Panthers.jpg

Doc44

Atomic Punk
10-23-2012, 08:39
i get a laugh every time i hear some lib say "voter suppression"

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 08:39
How fortunate we are to have such an honorable organization such as the UN to watch over our elections and make sure no one cheats.

:rofl:

GWSHARK
10-23-2012, 12:35
Say whatever you want... but those guys were arrested.

DOC44
10-23-2012, 13:29

and then what happened to them.

Will be looking for the guy with the blue hat at my voting place.... wonder if she/he can speak English except for "Vote for obama."

Doc44

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 15:14
Large number of Florida voters received a letter that looked official with similar FL Government letter head. These letters tell the receipients that their citizenship status is unclear and may pose problems at the booth.

All these receipients have two things in common, registered Republican and once went through naturalization process. Letters were submitted to FL AG for investigation. They were all post-marked in Seattle, WA.

I'll see if I can get a copy from somewhere.

oldman11
10-23-2012, 15:36
The UN can stick it. They have no authority and never will have in these United States. They will find more trouble than they can handle. As far as getting one of these letters, I would turn them over to their State AG and start prosecuting the author/s on voter suppression attempts.

Brucev
10-23-2012, 15:47
The little boys and girls w/ the blue hat thingies can come right on over and do as they please. Why... if they want to stand around and watch people vote, more power to them! If all they do is look for instances of demokrats being suppressed from voting, then they'll get good and bored looking for what is non-existent. If they actually want to have something interesting to do, they need to go to the vote is going to be close. They need to spend time closely watching the partisan demokrats who control the polls in the battle ground states. They need to keep a close eye on the trunks of demokrat cars... as they've often found in the trunks of cars, etc. the votes they needed to massage a demokrat candidate over the top for a win. If they'll keep a close eye on the demokrats at the various polling places, then they'll not be bored at all! They'll have plenty to do!

Bring_it!
10-23-2012, 16:25

Was the guy with club prosecuted?

dling
10-23-2012, 16:51
Was the guy with club prosecuted?

No! :brickwall:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

concretefuzzynuts
10-23-2012, 17:08
F the UN.

GWSHARK
10-24-2012, 12:08

John Rambo
10-24-2012, 12:11

And released without charges.

cowboywannabe
10-24-2012, 12:12

say what you want... but obama let them go.

kirgi08
10-24-2012, 12:32
Holder also.'08. :burn:

amazon
10-24-2012, 13:27
sounds more like UN stooges are going to cross our country and vote for O without ID. Nah...could never happen...right?

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 15:06
Local Sheriffs need to tell UN people about the 2nd amendment. It makes USA a tough country to accommodate foreign forces.

engineer151515
10-24-2012, 16:22

Wiki says the one with the billyclub was sent away.

Didn't mention anyone getting arrested at the scene.

Perhaps you can link a reference to the contrary.

Eric Holder's opinion on this case, in his own words, were as follows:

'"When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," ....

"To compare that kind of courage, that kind of action, and to say that the Black Panther incident wrong though it might be somehow is greater in magnitude or is of greater concern to us, historically, I think just flies in the face of history and the facts.

So sayth the Attorney General of the United States.

Kablam
10-24-2012, 16:32
Liberal progressive racist...overtly at that.

jakebrake
10-24-2012, 16:36
Holder also.'08. :burn:

he wouldn't prosecute "his people".

so, is that a racist remark? or is it a criminals remark?

Bring_it!
10-24-2012, 17:46

So what. Till they receive some sort of punishment, an arrest means nothing... if in fact an arrest happened!!!

happyguy
10-24-2012, 17:51
Sure am proud my father was from the Lone Star State.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/24/texas-attorney-general-arrest-election-monitors

Regards,
Happyguy :)

QNman
10-24-2012, 19:02
F the UN.

This.

LASTRESORT20
10-24-2012, 19:27
F the UN.

"Americans" agree....

kirgi08
10-24-2012, 23:15
he wouldn't prosecute "his people".

so, is that a racist remark? or is it a criminals remark?

Criminal.'08.

English
10-25-2012, 14:00

So sayth the Attorney General of the United States.

It is good to know the Attorney General of the United States is a man of such integrity, intelligence and impartiality.

English

English
10-25-2012, 14:10
Sadly, you have to face up to it. The USA could not run a free and fair election. In many parts of the country, election fraud is commonplace. You have had, and now have again, blatant intimidation of voters and probably of officials.

If Obama is re-elected and there is a majority Democrat Congress you might all think it is worth reconsidering this issue. As it is, if an independent body of foreign observers, not a force of any kind, produces solid evidence of intimidation or fraud, it will be much harder for later governments or local political machines to continue to do the same thing. Since the great majority of this fraud and intimidation is done for the benefit of Democrats the great majority here should be grateful. You might note the title of their brief is the investigation of intimidation of republican voters.

English

concretefuzzynuts
10-25-2012, 17:19
It is good to know the Attorney General of the United States is a man of such integrity, intelligence and impartiality.

English

:rofl::rofl:

Your British humor is a welcome addition. :wavey: