Who's ready for the Romney assault weapons ban? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who's ready for the Romney assault weapons ban?

IndianaMatt
10-23-2012, 10:37
In the unlikely event that he wins, do you plan on hoarding mags, ammo, and hi-cap pistols?

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 10:41
So you are conceding that he will win the presidency?

I've been steadily stocking up for a couple of years in case Barry pulls of an upset.

domin8ss
10-23-2012, 10:45
We all know you are blind IndianaMatt. You can't hide those enormous glasses on your face. We didn't realize you were deaf and dumb too. Romney is Mormon. Mormons love guns. Utah is the only state in the nation with an official state gun.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 10:50
These threads are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid...

But yes -- I do like Doc's point that at least Matt is conceding that Romney will become president.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 11:12
These threads are sooooooooooooooooooo stupid...

But yes -- I do like Doc's point that at least Matt is conceding that Romney will become president.

Considering there has been a thread on this running around here for quite some time now it leads to the conclusion that,

IndiannaMatt has reading comprehension problems

IndiannaMatt is trolling

IndiannaMatt wants to concede that Romney will win but can't come out and say it without trying to spread some falsehoods.

wjv
10-23-2012, 11:16
Threads like theses are the reason IndianaMatt is on my ignore list. . . .

t4terrific
10-23-2012, 11:27
In the unlikely event that he wins, do you plan on hoarding mags, ammo, and hi-cap pistols?

Yes, regardless of outcome. 2 liberal liars who have a history of restricting or trying to restrict our rights protected under The Constitution.

Grayson
10-23-2012, 12:20
To give our illustrious "guest" at the top some credit, it could happen. I think maybe less so after Romney cozied up to the NRA. Which Obama demonized him (and in effect, each and every one of US) for in the second debate, I might add.

To put it in terms of Russian Roulette:
Romney = playing with one round in the cylinder.
Obama = playing with the cylinder FULLY LOADED.

Choice seems obvious to me.

JFrame
10-23-2012, 12:21
To give our illustrious "guest" at the top some credit, it could happen. I think maybe less so after Romney cozied up to the NRA. Which Obama demonized him (and in effect, each and every one of US) for in the second debate, I might add.

To put it in terms of Russian Roulette:
Romney = playing with one round in the cylinder.
Obama = playing with the cylinder FULLY LOADED.

Choice seems obvious to me.

Hey -- welcome back, Grayson! :wavey:

series1811
10-23-2012, 12:38

Only if we get a Democratic Congress with enough of a majority to overide his veto. It that happens, we're screwed.