Race 2012 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Race 2012

GWSHARK
10-23-2012, 12:54
Race 2012 is a look at race, politics and changes in United States.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2289501021

Haven't got a chance to watch this whole thing yet, but I sure it will be good for "debates."

brickboy240
10-23-2012, 14:55
Looks like another PBS hit piece on Anglo peoples.

Basically, white people are racists and bigots because many of them choose to live in all white areas of America. They even call them "whiteopias!"

Imagine if we took a similar stance and called their parts of town, "brown-topias?"

Whitey cannot get a break no matter what he does...that is the gist of this program.

Nothing new to see here folks...move along.

-brickboy240

rgregoryb
10-23-2012, 19:27
but, but, but your Messiah was going to be the great "Unifier" instead he promoted class warfare and despising of the rich (unless they give his campaign $$) Holder wants to protect "his people" . So what did that do for the country? The largest racial divide in modern times.

You promote it, you get it, then fish like you act surprised

Zombie Surgeon
10-23-2012, 19:33
The most racist people I know are white liberals.

Cavalry Doc
10-23-2012, 19:40
The most racist people I know are white liberals.

I don't think it's limited to only the whites. Liberals in general will do.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 19:56
I don't think it's limited to only the whites. Liberals in general will do.

It never ceases to amaze me. are liberals treating minorities as equals? NO. Liberals are the ones running around saying that minorities need soecial privledges, extra points on test, etc so they can be "equal"

Liberals don't want to treat them as equals and they don't want to treated as equals as long as they can get benefits courtesy of the liberals.

Calico Jack
10-23-2012, 20:01
I watched it as it came on before the second presidential debate and found it to be a load of bull ****.