Gotta love dumb criminals... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love dumb criminals...

golls17
10-23-2012, 15:14
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/175442261.html?lc=Smart

A couple guys decide to try to steal some stuff from a conference center with about 100 marked squads in the parking lot and a few hundred SWAT members attending the conference...

I hope the link works. I'm on my phone.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ChiefWPD
10-23-2012, 15:30
A couple of years ago a good friend of mine was in Harrisburg PA as a trainer for a narcotics officer conference (retired NYPD lt and retired chief of the Passaic County Sheriff’s Office). Around 8:30 in the morning he had to go to the head (twenty feet from 100 cops in the nearby room).

There was another guy in the bathroom, looked a bit “unsavory,” but my buddy didn’t give it much thought. Came out of the stall to have a .40 caliber pistol stuck in his face!

To make a long story short, this mutt never spotted the .40 caliber Kahr on my friend’s ankle. Took my bud’s wallet, cell phone and other stuff. As soon as he left the bathroom my buddy was after him. They (by this time there were half a hundred cops running after the clown) bagged the guy in a cab just outside the hotel.

The joke is, this clown had to walk past around 100 police vehicles, plus a couple of signs welcoming the narcotics officer association members.

Why the robbery? Guy needed money for his coming trial the next Monday (for sticking up pizza drivers).

BTW, he was eventually sentenced to 76 years in the slammer.

A**hole. :upeyes:

CJStudent
10-23-2012, 16:25
Job Security!

RyanNREMTP
10-23-2012, 17:31
If only they were all that easy.

This post translated from Morse Code was made possible from donations from viewers like you.

DaBigBR
10-23-2012, 22:38
My DRE school was held in the conference center at a hotel (all of the students stayed at the hotel). On the second or third day, somebody detected an overpowering marijuana odor. It was coming from the guest room immediately next to our training room. They cam back with several ounces of weed and a decent arrest.

Moral of the story: don't burn one ten feet from a couple dozen drug cops...

RyanNREMTP
10-24-2012, 06:15
My DRE school was held in the conference center at a hotel (all of the students stayed at the hotel). On the second or third day, somebody detected an overpowering marijuana odor. It was coming from the guest room immediately next to our training room. They cam back with several ounces of weed and a decent arrest.

Moral of the story: don't burn one ten feet from a couple dozen drug cops...

Hopefully it wasn't an officer doing the burning.