Emails now show State Dept knew as it happened [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Emails now show State Dept knew as it happened

jdavionic
10-23-2012, 20:03
Greta on Fox was showing the header of one email. It is clear that this is now a cover up. Tomorrow they will flood the internet.

jdavionic
10-23-2012, 20:07
I must be real cynical. I just can't help but wonder whether Hillary played Obama like the fool he is here. Not saying that's the case...just wonder about it.

countrygun
10-23-2012, 20:10
Yup, apparently the 'Do-ers" were taking credit during the attack and our Administration knew it.

If we only had more of the media that wasn't covering for Obama.

This and F&F make Watergate look like stealing paperclips from the office.

I think it may be Hillary throwing Barry under the bus. I hear it now "What, the White House knew and they didn't tell me???"

jdavionic
10-23-2012, 20:11
Yup, apparently the 'Do-ers" were taking credit during the attack and our Administration knew it.

If we only had mor of the media that wasn't covering for Obama.

This and F&F make Watergate look like stealing paperclips from the office.

Just bumps in the road. Toss some dirt on 'em and move along.

JBnTX
10-23-2012, 20:40
Obama lied and people died.
Impeach his sorry ass, now.:steamed:

TBO
10-23-2012, 21:26
Not fit to command.

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 04:05
The news is getting worse & worse. Based on the emails, they knew within the first couple of hours that we were being attacked and that it was terrorists. They also watched the events unfold via drones overhead. The attack continued over the next 5 hrs.

So not only did they know, but they opted to do nothing - no strike of any kind.

Now we know the president and VP were lying. Whether or not they could have done something - who knows. However it would nice to know that they at least considered their options and ruled out a strike because of... Instead, we get a president that repeatedly apologizes for a video that had nothing to do with the attack while he knew within the first 2 hrs of the attack that it was not the case. We have state dept officials going on national TV in a blitz of 5 shows in one day citing that it was a video "based on the best intelligence that they have at this time"...which is an absolute lie.

At an absolute minimum, the administration has now been caught repeatedly lying to cover up that they knew it was a terrorist attack. What is the only motivation for such a lie? A narcissistic president that had just declared AQ was "on it's heels". Would he go through such a pathetic path just to avoid looking like he was wrong?

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 04:10
So let's see if any other networks cover this story today.

Bren
10-24-2012, 04:33

:rofl: Yeah,...right.:upeyes: I imagine MSNBC will expose this wrongdoing, first thing.

Sporaticus
10-24-2012, 04:35
It makes me wonder if trying to blame the "intelligence community" is part of the reason these emails came out. Not a group to throw under the bus.

JBnTX
10-24-2012, 04:37
What else is Obama lying to us about?....:steamed:

Sporaticus
10-24-2012, 04:41
What else is Obama lying to us about?....:steamed:

Where to start.......

I think it's safe to say, if his lips are moving, he is lying.

Providence
10-24-2012, 05:01
Very little coverage this morning....

Hmmmmmmmmmm, you don't think the media will try to hide or minimize this, do you?

This is the smoking gun! Somebody needs to go to prison!

Ruble Noon
10-24-2012, 05:10
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57538689/emails-detail-unfolding-benghazi-attack-on-sept-11/

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/24/us/libya-benghazi-e-mails/index.html

Baba Louie
10-24-2012, 05:58
Several lessons to be learned here...

1. Govt employees = govt issue = expendable (if political futures of leaders are involved... and they usually are)

2. Elected officials will lie to their constituients with no hesitation, be they D or R or what-have-you.

3. Free press will report what they choose and spin accordingly.

4. Trust elected officials as far as you can bodily throw them?

RIP: Brian Terry, Ambassador Stevens and staff, TWA Flight 800 et al, and others (all expendable and spent)

aircarver
10-24-2012, 06:02

Impeach and Remove... :steamed:

callihan_44
10-24-2012, 06:12
we all knew this was the case no surprise.... THE AMBASSADOR DIED THEN HILL AND BARRY LIED.....where is indianafeatherlocker_1200@now?

kirgi08
10-24-2012, 06:16
Let the election remove him.'08.

jeanderson
10-24-2012, 06:28
Very little coverage this morning....

Hmmmmmmmmmm, you don't think the media will try to hide or minimize this, do you?

This is the smoking gun! Somebody needs to go to prison!
It's not so much that the media will try to hide it as much as just completely ignore it, like everything else that could hurt Obama. The mainstream media is as "in the tank" for this half-breed Marxist Indonesian as they were in 2008.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again: It's the media that makes me more angry than Obama himself! :steamed:

Deployment Solu
10-24-2012, 06:52
Nov can't come soon enough!! I wonder if the squatter will flee to Kenya???

kirgi08
10-24-2012, 06:57
Steerage class.'08. :whistling:

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 07:03
To the +40% who will vote for him, this does not matter.

Large portion of them will think, "white men's blood, so what!"

jeanderson
10-24-2012, 07:07
To the +40% who will vote for him, this does not matter.

Large portion of them will think, "white men's blood, so what!"
So true. If this had happened to a single minority, oh the outrage you would see!

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 07:16
You know. The really dumb thing about this is that in this day and age, they'd think they can hide it.

DonGlock26
10-24-2012, 07:22
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/nixonbama.jpg

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 07:29

:thumbsup:

Ok, he's a liar... now, can we prove he is also a thief?
:whistling:

JFrame
10-24-2012, 07:30
This is huge...

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 07:52
I'm getting the idea that

Hillary Clinton has the last laugh. She can come out like a hero here, forward to 2016.

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 08:01
I'm getting the idea that

Hillary Clinton has the last laugh. She can come out like a hero here, forward to 2016.

Yep... Make no mistake about it. She is more of a politician that either Romney nor Obama can dream of being... Reagan was the Teflon President, she's the politician that is bus proof..

series1811
10-24-2012, 09:18
Just bumps in the road for Obama. Not optimal for his supporters, but don't look for them to be surprised.

They know who they are backing. They just don't care.

aircarver
10-24-2012, 09:44
... They know who they are backing. They just don't care.

... A terrible indictment of a large segment of America .... But sadly true ... :frown:

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 11:22
They know who they are backing. They just don't care.

The popular Obama supporter response - "yea, so what...where's my check?"

cowboywannabe
10-24-2012, 11:42
this wont even matter to the "independents" (folks ashamed to say theyre democrats).

FFR Spyder GT
10-24-2012, 14:59
Who sent the e-mails and why did they send them to the WH switchboard?

JFrame
10-24-2012, 15:06
Who sent the e-mails?

State Department Operations Center

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 15:09
Who sent the e-mails?

How does it matter to you? Like anything would change your mind at this time...

JFrame you are just wasting your time answering him..

Providence
10-24-2012, 16:06
Who sent the e-mails and why did they send them to the WH switchboard?

All you need to know is that Obama lied and people died. Says it all right there!

series1811
10-24-2012, 16:08
You know. The really dumb thing about this is that in this day and age, they'd think they can hide it.

They didn't have to keep it hidden forever. Just until after November 6.

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 16:50

Yep...just like keeping defense contractors from layoff notices until after the election.

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 17:02

ABC News...top story - Hurricane hits Jamaica.

#2...Election is in dead heat and Republicans are fighting for women's votes and Romney continues to support controversial candidate that made rape comment. LOL...now they are saying Romney's "softening tone" raises a matter of "trust". Really? Hmmm...what about a president that lies.

#3 Benghazi....Obama administration focused on trying to get access to a suspect. Then emails mentioned, but Clinton says these were not hard evidence. That's it.

countrygun
10-24-2012, 17:14

He doesn't believe him because the Commisioner didn't call him on the Batphone.

jdavionic
10-24-2012, 19:05
The two navy Seals were killed 7 hrs into the attack. Hmm, so they watched on drones 2 hrs from the start.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 19:52
The two navy Seals were killed 7 hrs into the attack. Hmm, so they watched on drones 2 hrs from the start.

...With U.S. support troops well within those hours away.

Ruble Noon
10-24-2012, 19:58
This is huge...

It is. Will anything be done about it though?

countrygun
10-24-2012, 19:59
...With U.S. support troops well within those hours away.

I honestly can't say, beyond my instinctual urge to say "Yes, immediately rush to the aid of fellow Americans and Eff anyone that gets in the way", whether or not anything could have been done.

Sometimes a commander has to make a hard decision and stand by it.

A commander DOES NOT hide behind a wall of liars and lies and dodge the responsibility.

I can respect a decision I disagree with that is explained and defended. I cannot repect a lie.

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 22:32

But then you'd end up with impeachment proceeding, obstruction of Justice. How can that be a win for them?

Look, if BHO wins, the GOP will impeach Holder at a minimum. They've no more reason to hold back. It won't be good for the country. The only way to save this country, in all aspects, is to have a Romney win.

holesinpaper
10-24-2012, 22:42
Not fit to command.

You're normal apologist post for LEO is "we just don't know the whole story."

So extend the same courtesy and reasoning toward Obama that you display toward fellow LWO so consistently.

:upeyes::whistling:

countrygun
10-24-2012, 22:47

So extend the same courtesy and reasoning toward Obama that you display toward fellow LWO so consistently.

why don't we give Obama the same courtesy and reason he showed the LEOs when they arrested a black professor?

"He acted stupidly"

Fair enough?

Flintlocker
10-24-2012, 23:01
You ghouls are delusional. A coverup? A coverup of what... that the ambassador and 3 other Americans died?

Too bad you didn't have 10% of the interest in Bush ignoring pre-9/11 intelligence warning of an attack for months or the obvious and manifold lies that got us into Iraq. If you did then you might have a shred of credibility... but you don't.

The more you push this issue the more it becomes obvious that you're politicking on the graves of dead Americans. Hell, even Romney has dropped it.

countrygun
10-24-2012, 23:07
You ghouls are delusional. A coverup? A coverup of what... that the ambassador and 3 other Americans died?

Too bad you didn't have 10% of the interest in Bush ignoring pre-9/11 intelligence warning of an attack for months or the obvious and manifold lies that got us into Iraq. If you did then you might have a shred of credibility... but you don't.

The more you push this issue the more it becomes obvious that you're politicking on the graves of dead Americans. Hell, even Romney has dropped it.

The Bush Administration didn't try to cal 9/11 a spontanious uprising caused by a cheap movie.

wprebeck
10-25-2012, 00:09
Likewise, Bush actually did something. Obama had a drone loitering overhead. One presumes that such drones are easily armed - Hellfires make for a great force equalizer.

Other options also existed. Do we not have air assets at Aviano in Italy? Is there a CVN battle group in the Med? I spoke with a coworker who was assigned to a MEU during his time in the Corps. Oddly enough, he said an assault on an embassy was one of THE specific missions for which MEU's were tasked.

Also, while obviously not privy to any assets we have, I would find it odd that we didn't have some type of special operations team that could have been rapidly deployed.

Instead, we get told it wasnt a terrorist attack and that it was merely a riot caused by yet another group of Muslims who got their feelings hurt. Obama knew of the attack, and did nothing. Unless you're stupid enough to believe that NCA/CINC doesn't get immediately notified of an act of war these days.

kirgi08
10-25-2012, 00:25

If you watched news from a network that's not on the ones band wagon you'd have seen the 5ws of whom sent what and when.'08. :upeyes:

holesinpaper
10-25-2012, 00:45
why don't we give Obama the same courtesy and reason he showed the LEOs when they arrested a black professor?

"He acted stupidly"

Fair enough?

Ahh, so because Obama jammed up a brother in blue, TBO can be hypocritical.

:yawn:

TBO
10-25-2012, 00:51

Ahh, so because Obama jammed up a brother in blue, TBO can be hypocritical.

:yawn:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/TheeBadOne/TBO/fbb54112.jpg

JFrame
10-25-2012, 04:44
I honestly can't say, beyond my instinctual urge to say "Yes, immediately rush to the aid of fellow Americans and Eff anyone that gets in the way", whether or not anything could have been done.

Sometimes a commander has to make a hard decision and stand by it.

A commander DOES NOT hide behind a wall of liars and lies and dodge the responsibility.

I can respect a decision I disagree with that is explained and defended. I cannot repect a lie.

Agreed.

JFrame
10-25-2012, 04:46

My apologies, Who -- made the momentary error of assuming that the person to whom I had responded was actually sentient.

jdavionic
10-25-2012, 04:53

Sorry, Flintlocker. You're still entitled to your short bus ride to school each day, but you're not entitled to your own facts.

First off, I have been very critical of GWB in the past over a variety of issues. However he's no longer president...hasn't been for years.

Secondly, the emails prove that this administration lied. Now the question is why. Did they lie because the president had political motives since he had just touted that AQ was on "it's heels" and close to defeat? Did they lie because it was handled with incredible incompetence and they didn't want the details to hit the press before the election? Did they lie because...?

Cavalry Doc
10-25-2012, 06:14

This is not about indications, it's about a lack of effort in real time while a several hour long attack was occurring.

The response after the attack also shows GLARING differences.

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mcc2pj6oq#/watch?v=UKY2UpcORGE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUKY2UpcORGE

Skyhook
10-25-2012, 06:28
All you need to know is that Obama lied and people died. Says it all right there!

The whole world- except for the few noisy 'faithful' that lying went on for weeks and at world-class levels.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1012/ahlert.php3?printer_friendly

JFrame
10-25-2012, 06:31
The whole world- except for the few noisy 'faithful' that lying went on for weeks and at world-class levels.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1012/ahlert.php3?printer_friendly

Good article, 'Hook! :thumbsup:

Skyhook
10-25-2012, 06:37

"He acted stupidly"

Fair enough?

Oh, and let's not forget the precious insight into Obama's genetics we got when T.Martin assaulted Zimmerman- 'If I had a son he would look just like T.M....":whistling:

:puking:

Skyhook
10-25-2012, 06:40
Good article, 'Hook! :thumbsup:

Thanks. :beer:

(But you know, I hope that Spyder character backs down a bit. I mean, the entertainment is getting so darned good, we might soon have to pay entertainment tax. ):supergrin:

JFrame
10-25-2012, 06:42
Thanks. :beer:

(But you know, I hope that Spyder character backs down a bit. I mean, the entertainment is getting so darned good, we might soon have to pay entertainment tax. ):supergrin:

Heh -- that might be one tax almost worth paying... :cheers:

series1811
10-25-2012, 06:53

What's ghoulish about wanting to know if someone's bad decisions caused Americans to die who didn't have to, and whether or not said responsible person is lying to cover up his bad decisions?

I don't know what you do for a living, but in the places I've worked (government agencies), people occassionally get killed. And, we always have an investigation to get to the bottom of it; why it happened, who screwed up, and how do we keep it from happening again.

And, when your Ambassador and three other Americans under your employ are killed, somebody, somewhere, screwed up.

It doesn't matter that the people who screwed up want it dropped. They always do.

TBO
10-25-2012, 18:26
Yup

railfancwb
10-25-2012, 18:55
Oh, and let's not forget the precious insight into Obama's genetics we got when T.Martin assaulted Zimmerman- 'If I had a son he would look just like T.M....":whistling:

:puking:

Anyone heard whether Obama made a similar observation about the young males featured in this story?

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_killed_for_her_bike_IikpsS1xfKCRtoZF7flqhK

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

G19G20
10-26-2012, 07:53
The Bush Administration didn't try to cal 9/11 a spontanious uprising caused by a cheap movie.

Maybe you forgot already but you agreed with that characterization of the Libya episode at first, since the news (CIA talking points) told you to do so. Railing against the "protesting muslims" that never actually existed and whatnot.

Such short memories people have....

It's strange that whenever a tinfoil wearing Paulbot claims the gov't is lying to you that people fall in behind the gov't line and mock the Paulbot, while actually defending Obama and the gov't. Then when it proves to be a lie as predicted, everyone wants to act like they knew all along it was a lie and that it's something to excoriate Obama over for political points.

jdavionic
10-26-2012, 10:42
It's strange that whenever a tinfoil wearing Paulbot claims the gov't is lying to you that people fall in behind the gov't line and mock the Paulbot, while actually defending Obama and the gov't. Then when it proves to be a lie as predicted, everyone wants to act like they knew all along it was a lie and that it's something to excoriate Obama over for political points.

You're truly a dishonest idiot. Everyone and their uncle here has been citing there was lying going on here. The difference is PaulBot idiots also think the US gov't that builds a fence to keep illegal immigrants is really meant to keep Americans in too. Piss off and find another thread to toss your crap around.

jdavionic
10-26-2012, 10:44
Back to the topic at hand...

Looks like there was a request for help and it was denied...twice. When will this story gain traction on networks beyond the right-leaning FoxNews?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/

Providence
10-26-2012, 13:50
Back to the topic at hand...

Looks like there was a request for help and it was denied...twice. When will this story gain traction on networks beyond the right-leaning FoxNews?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/if the media can't keep a lid on this, there will be a storm! They will keep trying to kill this story, but I don't think they can. Fox News is doing a 1hour special on Benghazi this weekend. Should be interesting.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 14:10
Maybe you forgot already but you agreed with that characterization of the Libya episode at first, since the news (CIA talking points) told you to do so. Railing against the "protesting muslims" that never actually existed and whatnot.

Such short memories people have....

If you will go back in time you will find out that I, me, countrygun, didn't have much at all to say about the incident beyond the opinion that, if Americans were in danger, what ever the reason, we should waste as many of the other folks as needed to insure the safety of our fellow citizens.

jdavionic
10-26-2012, 17:50
if the media can't keep a lid on this, there will be a storm! They will keep trying to kill this story, but I don't think they can. Fox News is doing a 1hour special on Benghazi this weekend. Should be interesting.

It's amazing how blantently hard they are trying to keep this silent.

kirgi08
10-26-2012, 17:52
Not really.'08.

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 21:07
if the media can't keep a lid on this, there will be a storm! They will keep trying to kill this story, but I don't think they can. Fox News is doing a 1hour special on Benghazi this weekend. Should be interesting.

when we say that MsM is in controls, we assume the old days when MsM was the only gateway to public. Not anymore.

Let us be smart and disseminate info using means other than MsM. Let's do emails and pass them on! Let's do website and links! We can do this!

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 21:16
Btw, a friend of mine just forwarded me a chain email circulated in his immigrant group. It went like wild fire in the Vietnamese community listing all the lies by this admin and the successes of Romney serving his people.

He stressed that had the vietnamese immigrants wanted socialism, they'd have just stayed in their homeland. They came for the idea of America and will fight to keep it so.

Just an example of what a few people can do, using their small circle of influence.

Providence
10-27-2012, 04:17
Now we know the POTUS knew. Don't bother saying we need more info. We know. Watch the existing information and there is only one conclusion. One. At or about 5 pm the POTUS made a decision to not allow help to proceed.

Let me ask this: why would you "paint" a target unless something (help - a missile) was imminent? It was on the way. We now hear there were 2 drones on target. Why should we believe they were unarmed.

A decision was made. Now the question has to be why? Why were these people allowed to die?