The cabal's NEW BIG LIE-- BHO knew... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The cabal's NEW BIG LIE-- BHO knew...

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 04:28
Four years of half-truths, prevarications, out-right lies.
Disgusting.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-usa-benghazi-emails-idUSBRE89N02C20121024

Flying-Dutchman
10-24-2012, 05:06
A Republican would have resigned by now.

The media’s love (or fear) of Obama is what makes him so dangerous.

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 05:17

Absolutely, and scary as anything.

I am reading 'Sarah' and that offers another proof as to the power of a totally feral, slanted press dominated by ideologues and fools.

aircarver
10-24-2012, 05:35
Impeach and Remove ... :steamed:

Sam Spade
10-24-2012, 06:45
"obtained from government sources not in spy agencies or the State Department..."

Uh oh. Dear Leader has a leak in the sanctum.

DonGlock26
10-24-2012, 06:49
Will he step down? Will the media demand it? Will Chris Matthews host his show today?

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 06:53
It's very important to understand that he lied because it is the better choice of two evils, or more.

no one would lie because it is the worst of evil.

Look for the OTHER reason.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 07:43
Interesting that the Obama administration would announce to the country the killing of OBL, virtually as it happened -- robbing our intel community of crucial hours, or even days, where they could have exploited the data gathered at the scene -- but when it came to the deaths of our own citizens at the hands of Islamic radical jihadists, they blamed a freakin' video for nearly 2 weeks, even apologizing to the Muslim world and the U.N. :steamed:

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 07:50
Interesting that the Obama administration would announce to the country the killing of OBL, virtually as it happened -- robbing our intel community of crucial hours, or even days, where they could have exploited the data gathered at the scene -- but when it came to the deaths of our own citizens at the hands of Islamic radical jihadists, they blamed a freakin' video for nearly 2 weeks, even apologizing to the Muslim world and the U.N. :steamed:

At the risk of having Obama scowl more and look feral, could we agree this is just one more chapter in his Apology Tour?

He didn't like the fact that Romney and the rest of us knew an apology tour when we saw it.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 08:13
At the risk of having Obama scowl more and look feral, could we agree this is just one more chapter in his Apology Tour?

...Absolutely!!!

He didn't like the fact that Romney and the rest of us knew an apology tour when we saw it.

Clearly, Obama's strategy consists of doing whatever the hell he pleases -- then, when confronted with what he did after the fact, deny he ever did it, and wait for the MSM to provide him political cover.

But evidently, even the leftist MSM will pounce on a news story that conclusively shows the administration lied about the facts surrounding Benghazi...

PocketProtector
10-24-2012, 08:19
It's very important to understand that he lied because it is the better choice of two evils, or more.

no one would lie because it is the worst of evil.

Look for the OTHER reason.

This is exactly right......they HAD to know they would get caught in the lie and coverup......so what is the bombshell?
And there IS one.
And I believe it is TREASON.

JFrame
10-24-2012, 08:23
This is exactly right......they HAD to know they would get caught in the lie and coverup......so what is the bombshell?
And there IS one.

I wonder if this is driving us ever closer to who denied the additional requested security for the Libyan embassy personnel -- and why?

sbhaven
10-24-2012, 08:24
"obtained from government sources not in spy agencies or the State Department..."

Uh oh. Dear Leader has a leak in the sanctum.
Feels like something out of the Hillary camp. She sort of fell on the sword last week for Obama, but she is above all else a political survivor. This gets the heat off the State Department, and by extension her, and puts it squarely in Obama's lap.

The MSM will have to report on this but they will endever to spin and deflect in order to save Obama.

GAFinch
10-24-2012, 08:24
This happened on the anniversary of 9/11, a day after Zawahiri released a video vowing revenge for the drone killing of his right hand man, who was from Libya. It doesn't take a genius to figure out this was planned.

At least with communist/totalitarian governments, the state owns the media and people know that there's no impartiality. Having an "independent" media coordinating their efforts with the state and purposely not doing their job by being a watchdog for one party is even more dangerous because many citizens haven't noticed the change.

amazon
10-24-2012, 08:26
Bill leaked it :whistling:

ModGlock17
10-24-2012, 09:00
And there IS one.

Hillary and Bill are probably talking together more than they ever have, since honeymoon. Hillary has to paddle away from the Titanic. The sinking would suck anything near it, down to the abyss.

Romney was right to steer clear of it in the debate. This thing has enough gravity to have its own black hole!

amazon
10-24-2012, 09:08
O was ready for anything R would have said during the debate. Although I would have loved to see him get after him about it, I'm sure he was prepared to lie his way out of it - again. In the end, Romney did the right thing.

whoflungdo
10-24-2012, 09:51
I'm predicting another Centrist free thread with the same flimsy excuses of no need to pile on...

Skyhook
10-24-2012, 13:14
And there IS one.

That does have a true ring to it.

How else could we view the intentional sacrifice of USA personnel and accompanying denials and lies?

TREASON, it is, I say.

sbhaven
10-24-2012, 15:08
And while this circus is going on, the Fast and Furious scandal where this administration intentionally armed Mexican drug gangs with no intention of tracking the weapons, and where those weapons have possibly killed hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American, continues to languish on the back burner. And continues to be ignored by most of the MSM.
:steamed: