Australian children are to be told that heterosexuality is not the norm [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Australian children are to be told that heterosexuality is not the norm

Ringo S.
10-24-2012, 13:17
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/children-to-be-taught-39heterosexuality-not-the-norm39-in-australian-school
"...The program defines “heterosexism” as the practice of “positioning heterosexuality as the norm for human relationship,” according to the Proud Schools Consultation Report. “It involves ignoring, making invisible or discriminating against non-heterosexual people, their relationships and their interests. Heterosexism feeds homophobia...”

JFrame
10-24-2012, 13:29
Hmmm...So in Australia, are Mates and Sheilas now going to be Mates and Mates, or Sheilas and Sheilas? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/phil/phil_12.gif

countrygun
10-24-2012, 14:06
How many of the members of that group were conceived in heterosexual acts and how many were conceived in homosexual acts.

Now if there are enough lawyers in the group we can make a case for procreation thru sodomy.

John Rambo
10-24-2012, 14:51
Makes sense, considering what Australia is already.

JBnTX
10-24-2012, 15:01
Just wait until that's taught to school kids in the United States.

Just wait until those kids are also taught, by their homosexual and pedophilic teachers, that sex of ALL kinds is normal.

That will include sex with animals and little children.

Of course the legal age of consent will be lowered by then.
All with the help of tolerant people just like you.

Tell me then that what two consenting people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is none of my business.

Tell me then how if it doesn't affect you, that you are OK with it.

series1811
10-24-2012, 15:57
This is what I never get about homosexual behavior. How can anyone say that any behavior by a species, that if practiced without exception by that species would certainly result in the extinction of that species, is normal behavior?

countrygun
10-24-2012, 16:00
This is what I never get about homosexual behavior. How can anyone say that any behavior by a species, that if practiced without exception by that species would certainly result in the extinction of that species, is normal behavior?

I am waiting for someone to pop up with the "Homosexuality is common in (insert species) in the animal kingdom"

English
10-24-2012, 16:40
Hmmm...So in Australia, are Mates and Sheilas now going to be Mates and Mates, or Sheilas and Sheilas? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/phil/phil_12.gif

Well, they have had their own bars for a long time. But somehow they manage to get together from time to time.

English

English
10-24-2012, 16:53
I am waiting for someone to pop up with the "Homosexuality is common in (insert species) in the animal kingdom"

Homosexuality is not common in any species but can be found in almost any sexual bird or mammal species. It is clearly a biological error which is inherrent is the biological system. Strangely enough the chromosomal determination of sex in birds is quite distinct from the chromosomal determination of sex in mammals and yet homosexuality is found in both. The sex of crocodillians is greatly influenced by the temperature of the eggs in their compost pile nests but there seems to be no survival mechanism to this. But they really do become fully functioning males or females rather than homosexuals.

As for the idea that herosexuality is not normal, all I can say is that they must have a very strange idea of the meaning of normal. I doubt that it is about to be taught in schools, much though some would like it to be so. I also doubt that any politician who pushed it through woud get re-elected.

English

GAFinch
10-24-2012, 17:32
Propaganda from the Great Deceiver.