NC voting machines change Romney votes to obama [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NC voting machines change Romney votes to obama

Ruble Noon
10-24-2012, 15:45
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-are-n-c-early-voting-machines-changing-romney-votes-to-obama/

jakebrake
10-24-2012, 15:50
if it is proven, i am of the belief it disqualifies the candidate from that state? that would be russian roulette at best

Bren
10-25-2012, 06:23
if it is proven, i am of the belief it disqualifies the candidate from that state? that would be russian roulette at best

I thought it was already acknowledged as having been found in several precincts in that area. It certainly raises some questions when is coincidentally happens in multiple machines in a city where white people are a minority.

aircarver
10-25-2012, 06:28
I thought it was already acknowledged as having been found in several precincts in that area. It certainly raises some questions when is coincidentally happens in multiple machines in a city where white people are a minority.

You can't say that ! ......:rofl:

walt cowan
10-25-2012, 07:41
dibold wins!

whoflungdo
10-25-2012, 07:58
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-are-n-c-early-voting-machines-changing-romney-votes-to-obama/

Bush's fault...

Apparently Romney's "Heavy" investment in voting machine stock has backfired. Can't wait to hear this one explained away...

Atomic Punk
10-25-2012, 08:45
i thought the UN was coming over to help prevent voter fraud? :tongueout:

whoflungdo
10-25-2012, 08:46
i thought the UN was coming over to help prevent voter fraud? :tongueout:

Republican voter fraud...:supergrin:

aircarver
10-25-2012, 08:59
Republican voter fraud...:supergrin:

'Zat mean they will help perpetrate commie-crat voter fraud ? ... :shocked:

Peace Officer
10-25-2012, 09:05
This is how this muslim son of a b&*#@! we have as a president is going to steal the election! America is doomed!

whoflungdo
10-25-2012, 09:08
'Zat mean they will help perpetrate commie-crat voter fraud ? ... :shocked:

LOL... Nope, they commie-crat voter fraud doesn't need any assistance. They are well organized and funded as is..

tmerritt530
10-25-2012, 09:09
Yeah, and my redbox changed my movie selection to a chick flick. Calibrate the touchscreen, carry on.

aircarver
10-25-2012, 09:11
Yeah, and my redbox changed my movie selection to a chick flick. Calibrate the touchscreen, carry on.

Lessee ...

One error costs ya a buck ...

The other $15 trillion and counting up ... :shocked:

whoflungdo
10-25-2012, 09:14
Lessee ...

One error costs ya a buck ...

The other $15 trillion and counting up ... :shocked:

You are assuming the voting machine was done in error...

Brucev
10-25-2012, 09:20
There were widespread reports of this sort of problem in Fla. during the 2004 election cycle. Many people reported that no matter what they did, when they voted for kerry, the screen would show them voting for Bush.

This time around, who knows if the problems currently being noted are due to glitches in the machines... or criminal fraud. And... if it is a criminal fraud, one has to wonder is it being perpetrated by poll officials, party functionaries or is it being perpetrated by foreign interest seeking to manipulate the U.S. election process?

Given the very high level of distrust that is found throughout the nation in the integrity of the voting process and those who are responsible for that process, it is very hard to argue that electronic voting should be continued. The actual paper ballot supplemented with a thumb print to absolutely verify the identity of the person casting the ballot and the elimination of absentee voting except in the most extreme cases would be the best means of ensuring the integrity of the vote.

aircarver
10-25-2012, 09:49
You are assuming the voting machine was done in error...

No ... Just the Redbox goof ..... :supergrin:

:rofl: