Chief Paudert of the West Memphis Ak PD [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Chief Paudert of the West Memphis Ak PD

GRIMLET
10-24-2012, 19:34
I attended a Sovereign Citizen class today with the Chief and a few FBI agents. Chief Paudert, father of slain Sergeant Brandon Paudert.

When the Chief gave us a backdrop for the shooting/murders of his son and officer Bill Evans, whom he clearly viewed as a friend, it was rough.
I give him respect for reliving his nightmare several times a month just for officers to learn to recognize the threat.

Hats off and respect to you, Chief Paudert.

rockapede
10-24-2012, 19:42
Hats off and respect to you, Chief Paudert.

100% agreed. I have a son on the way. God help me if he wants to be a cop...

ryanm
10-24-2012, 19:56
Chief Paudert was extremely well-spoken in the interviews after the incident where his son was killed. He was much more articulate and calm than I would have been in the same situation. I would like to go to that class!

Hack
10-24-2012, 20:00
I have a lot of respect for the man. He is a man who is willing to prevent the same from occurring again.

GRIMLET
10-24-2012, 20:06
The real triumph was his wife who had recently had triple bypass surgery and she was with him when they pulled up on scene. A mom takes things harder sometimes. She has made a full physical recovery. No parent could ever make the psychological recovery.
His candor in his emotions and plan of action upon hearing the killers were cornered at Walmart was refreshing in a law enforcement class.
Luckily, the situation was resolved before he left the house.