Ted turner: I think it's good us troops are commiting suicide [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ted turner: I think it's good us troops are commiting suicide

W420Hunter
10-25-2012, 13:18
I think the man might be losing it. He fumbles with his words and looks a little dazed.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/25/Ted-Turner-I-Think-Its-Good-US-Troops-Are-Commiting-Suicide:steamed:

robertoh
10-25-2012, 13:41
Next stop should be either the Home or a rubber room.

Sam Spade
10-25-2012, 13:51
I thought you had to be making this up.

I followed the link, and now I think that he's probably swapped bodily fluids with Hanoi Jane a few too many times.

janice6
10-25-2012, 14:02
I thought you had to be making this up.

I followed the link, and now I think that he's probably swapped bodily fluids with Hanoi Jane a few too many times.

Maybe his mind is gone and he can only repeat what she told him.

He talks like a politician (without thinking).

G19G20
10-25-2012, 14:15
sigh

So many that post here have so much to learn about what's really going on in the world and with people like Ted Turner. Ted Turner is a confirmed supporter of eugenics and drastic population reduction and control. He's come out on record many times supporting massive reductions in world population. Ever hear of the Georgia Guidestones? You know, the massive (and expensive) stone altar to eugenics and depopulation that mysteriously appeared on a remote Georgia hill top, which advocates a world population of 500 million maximum? It's rumored that Ted Turner financed it. Is it any wonder he'd applaud people killing themselves?

All you gotta do is google around....

2-8 Marine
10-25-2012, 15:27
sigh

So many that post here have so much to learn about what's really going on in the world and with people like Ted Turner. Ted Turner is a confirmed supporter of eugenics and drastic population reduction and control. He's come out on record many times supporting massive reductions in world population. Ever hear of the Georgia Guidestones? You know, the massive (and expensive) stone altar to eugenics and depopulation that mysteriously appeared on a remote Georgia hill top, which advocates a world population of 500 million maximum? It's rumored that Ted Turner financed it. Is it any wonder he'd applaud people killing themselves?

Maybe he and Jane would do the world a favor and volunteer to be among the first to go? :whistling:

Peace Officer
10-25-2012, 15:33
What do you expect from a low life liberal scum-bag that was married to another low life liberal scum-bag:Hanoi Jane Fonda!

hogfish
10-25-2012, 16:34
sigh

Never heard of this. Pretty far out there (if true), but people believe a lot of crazy shiite, so it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few out there who are all for this.

:faint:

nursetim
10-25-2012, 17:46
Maybe he has been attending the westboro idiots "church". :upeyes:

Isn't he the same chucklehead that gave the un a billion dollars? If I had a billion dollars, I'd give it to the un, if, and only if, they would leave the U.S.

JFrame
10-25-2012, 18:23
Progressives have been big into eugenics since the start of the last century. Among others, Margaret Sanger and John Maynard Keynes were proponents of eugenics -- of weeding out the "unfit" from the genetic strain. It was the eugenics philosophy espoused by British and American progressives that Hitler embraced in Mein Kampf.

Indianashooter
10-25-2012, 18:36
Turners been a nut job since way back. No surprise.

Atomic Punk
10-25-2012, 18:41
Progressives have been big into eugenics since the start of the last century. Among others, Margaret Sanger and John Maynard Keynes were proponents of eugenics -- of weeding out the "unfit" from the genetic strain. It was the eugenics philosophy espoused by British and American progressives that Hitler embraced in Mein Kampf.

that seems kind of funny to me. because it seems those types could benefit the rest of humanity by practicing it on themselves.

JFrame
10-25-2012, 18:44
that seems kind of funny to me. because it seems those types could benefit the rest of humanity by practicing it on themselves.

Yep -- it would be nice if progressives practiced their philosophy of human purity on themselves first. Unfortunately, the test subjects invariably wind up being "those other people."

Flying-Dutchman
10-25-2012, 18:49
Ted Turnerís father committed suicide at a young age leaving Ted the billboard business he used as a springboard to his empire. He should know better.

It is well known he suffers from mental illness. He must be off his medications.

JFrame
10-25-2012, 18:53
Ted Turnerís father committed suicide at a young age leaving Ted the billboard business he used as a springboard to his empire. He should know better.

It is well known he suffers from mental illness. He must be off his medications.

I consider progressivism a mental illness -- but yeah, ol' Ted hasn't sounded right in the head for quite a few years now...

concretefuzzynuts
10-25-2012, 19:05
He is truly a disgusting person.

Johnspark
10-25-2012, 19:54
I hate going to a Braves game knowing his name is on my seat. I fart in his general direction.

Gunnut 45/454
10-25-2012, 20:07
G19G20
Yep he's a true Progressive! He believes whole heartedly in the Progressive bible! Unfortunately Ted if your Progressive utopia was in effect you would have be given the needle a long time ago! Useless old dolts like yourself are not useful in the Progressive world! And no amount of money could save you!:rofl:

certifiedfunds
10-25-2012, 20:49
sigh

The funny thing about supporters of eugenics is that they always think its some other person who needs to not exist.

Ted's been a little bit crazy for a long time. I think his crazy has started to pick up pace.

callihan_44
10-25-2012, 21:08
SCUMBAG MFr

itstime
10-25-2012, 21:35
One more reason to hate him even more.

Vic777
10-26-2012, 06:30
I think his $1B "donation" to the UN was a complete fraud to get him some "fraudulent" write offs to stave off bankruptcy. I think he made some kind of deal with the totally corrupt UN. He is a liar.