This vid is good for a laugh....until you realize they can vote [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This vid is good for a laugh....until you realize they can vote

Dragoon189
10-25-2012, 17:52
A series of interviews asking Obama supporters what they think of his policies :faint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts&feature=youtu.be

Kevinr20
10-25-2012, 19:07
I didn't watch the entire video but I wish they would record their reactions when they tell them that these policies that they so passionately disagree with are actually Obama's.

Magnus2131
10-25-2012, 19:37
but it's Obama.

Landmonster
10-25-2012, 19:52
I didn't watch the entire video but I wish they would record their reactions when they tell them that these policies that they so passionately disagree with are actually Obama's.

Dude, they did record their reactions. Watch the rest of the video!

Mr Spock
10-25-2012, 19:53
Tagged for later

Kevinr20
10-25-2012, 20:03
Dude, they did record their reactions. Watch the rest of the video!

Love the blondes reactions "Ummmmmmmmm......."

At least the Iron Man dude accepts responsibility to go research on his own rather than believing everything he's told.

zoyter2
10-25-2012, 22:23

LOL...I didn't watch it either but, what would really be cool is if they asked questions about how the people felt about Romney's policies and actions, but .....get this...it is really stuff OBAMA has done!!!!!

:tongueout:

Kevinr20
10-25-2012, 23:55
LOL...I didn't watch it either but, what would really be cool is if they asked questions about how the people felt about Romney's policies and actions, but .....get this...it is really stuff OBAMA has done!!!!!

lol I was assuming it was the same as the howard stern videos and jimmy kimmel ones. They do basically the same thing but I've never seen the reactions when and if they told the idiots the truth.

Mr Spock
10-26-2012, 07:36
It is amazing how quickly those women started reaching for justifications for how it is okay when the one just got done saying that Romney was a psychopath for "proposing" those things. Talk about an emotionally invested, ego-driven reaction.

The guy who did the Baghdad Bob reaction and just said flat out "those things you said are not facts" just resorted to pure ignorance and denial. Nice...

Dragoon189
10-26-2012, 07:46

He does, at the end

sheriff733
10-26-2012, 07:48
"I could list a million reasons..."

:rofl:

I can't think of one.

USMCsilver
10-26-2012, 08:41
Once they started back-peddling, I had to turn it off.

Nice mix of people for their test sample -- lesbians, hispanic, gay black guy, older white fella, white female immigrant, black immigrant.

Goes to show -- no mater your race, ethnicity, sex, age, or sexual orientation, you can still be stupid as ****.

mhambi
10-26-2012, 08:59

I didn't read any of this thread, but I wish someone would start a thread about a video like that. I'd post in a thread like that! Heck, I might even read the whole thing!!

mixflip
10-26-2012, 09:28
After they passionately state how wrong and unconstitutional the first questions were, its amazing how when they are told Obama supported those issues... they pause and say... Oh really, well I still support Obama regardless.

What a bunch of drones.

GSD/G23
10-26-2012, 09:32
I watched it, and threw up a little. At least Iron Man didn't refuse the possiblity that he may need to reconsider his position and was willing to check out what he was told.

Psychman
10-26-2012, 09:37
The girl with the glasses starts exhibiting tics when challenged.

harlenm
10-26-2012, 09:56
The blond "pacifist" is wearing a shirt that had an inflammatory word on it. She will incite hate, but is a pacifist? Wtf? Moron.

cgwahl
10-26-2012, 17:16
The blond "pacifist" is wearing a shirt that had an inflammatory word on it. She will incite hate, but is a pacifist? Wtf? Moron.

Truth in advertising laws must apply to people in New York City now.