Whack Job Cop [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Whack Job Cop

Clutch Cargo
10-25-2012, 18:00
Who gave his psych evaluation?

http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/us/...y-kidnap-plot/nSnWN/ (http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/us/nyc-police-officer-arrested-in-gory-kidnap-plot/nSnWN/)

The Associated Press

NEW YORK — A city police officer was charged Thursday with plotting to kidnap, rape, torture and kill women he had identified and catalogued on his computer, and then cook and eat their body parts.

Gilberto Valle sent numerous emails and other Internet communications about the ghoulish torture and cannibalism scheme, according to a criminal complaint. There was no information that any women harmed.

"I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus ... cook her over low heat, keep her alive as long as possible," Valle allegedly wrote in one online exchange in July, the complaint says.

The officer was to appear later Thursday in federal court in Manhattan to face kidnapping charges. The name of his attorney was not immediately available.

A search of Valle's computer found he created records of at least 100 women with their names, addresses and photos, the complaint says. Some of the information came from his unauthorized use of a law enforcement database, authorities said.

"The allegations in the complaint really need no description from us," said Mary E. Galligan, acting head of the FBI's New York office. "They speak for themselves. It would be an understatement merely to say Valle's own words and actions were shocking."

There was no immediate response to a message left with the NYPD on Thursday.

Valle met one potential victim over lunch, authorities said.

The complaint alleges that in February, Valle negotiated to kidnap another woman for someone else, writing, "$5,000 and she's all yours."

It says he added: "I will really get off on knocking her out, tying up her hands and bare feet and gagging her. Then she will be stuffed into a large piece of luggage and wheeled out to my van."

Cellphone data revealed that Valle made calls on the block where the woman lives in March, the complaint says. An FBI agent interviewed the woman, who told them that she didn't know him well and was never in her home.

Valle, 28, lives in Queens. He had been assigned to a Manhattan precinct before his suspension on Wednesday.

*ASH*
10-25-2012, 18:02
never get eaten by the police

and this thread wont last long :whistling:

turretg
10-25-2012, 18:09

:whistling: I can't think of anything to say.

Clutch Cargo
10-25-2012, 18:13

Why? I believe it to to be an important human interest story. You don't have to be homeless to be psychotic.
If the guy was a carpenter, would the thread last?

*ASH*
10-25-2012, 18:15
Why? I believe it to to be an important human interest story. You don't have to be homeless to be psychotic.
If the guy was a carpenter, would the thread last?

here on GT ?? absolutely . bad cop threads mysteriously get closed .:whistling:

wait til LEO members get a wiff of thread you will see lol

Gun Shark
10-25-2012, 18:22
Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter. Maybe the character is an idol or something? What a Sicko.

Indianashooter
10-25-2012, 18:27
Police recruits are taken from the general population. There's bound to be as many wack jobs percentage wise in any given police force as there is in the general population. Perhaps slightly less in the police force because of physiological testing.

GlockRik
10-25-2012, 18:35
Besides the offer of kidnap for hire, are there any other crimes there? Just wondering.

nikerret
10-25-2012, 18:37
Did he ever actually commit the crime or are they attempted crimes? It said he agreed to kidnap a woman for $5,000. Was this a sting type operation?

I have way more questions than opinions, at this point. If the media is representing the facts as such, he's a sick son-of-a...

Atomic Punk
10-25-2012, 18:37
Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter. Maybe the character is an idol or something? What a Sicko.

thats kind of what i was thinking. not sure hannibal was that disturbed though.

LL6
10-25-2012, 18:40
I guess this debunks the saying "they can kill you, but can't eat you." :whistling:

Patchman
10-25-2012, 18:53
Waaaaayyyyyyyy bizarre. Waaayyyyyy, waaaayyyyyy bizarre!

Glad no one on GNG or the anonymous internet has ever posted anything like "I'd personally shoot/hang/torture [person X]..." :whistling:

Hotsteelcoldbeer
10-25-2012, 19:05
You think he was in the wrong? Unless you have been on the force for 25 years yo have no right to second guess him. Anti-cop Troll.

It was gonna be said soon enough. Why not get it out.

Gallium
10-25-2012, 19:19
Waaaaayyyyyyyy bizarre. Waaayyyyyy, waaaayyyyyy bizarre!

Glad no one on GNG or the anonymous internet has ever posted anything like "I'd personally shoot/hang/torture [person X]..." :whistling:

It is reported (and that's all I can go off for now) that dude was using his LE access to compile a list of meals. :faint:

It is so bizarre, it reeks of April's Fools

Holy kidney beans batman.

Clutch Cargo
10-25-2012, 19:22
You think he was in the wrong? Unless you have been on the force for 25 years yo have no right to second guess him. Anti-cop Troll.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Patchman
10-25-2012, 19:23
It is so bizarre, it reeks of April's Fools

Holy kidney beans batman.

April fools, National Inquirer, or typical UK newspaper article.

Did they report finding a large cache of Chianti wine?

*ASH*
10-25-2012, 19:45

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/lawd.jpg

Bruce M
10-25-2012, 20:06
I guess this debunks the saying "they can kill you, but can't eat you." :whistling:
Not sure if I should laugh. But i did.

I'm not a mental health professional but that guy is too far gone to be treated or at least ever let out unleashed.

Bren
10-25-2012, 20:17

If Rodney King was alive, he'd be glad he only got beaten.:rofl:

Bren
10-25-2012, 20:20

It's nice that the anti-cop guys enjoy making fun of that, but if you actually knew enough about it to know how ridiculous many of GNG's anti-cop posts are, you'd be embarrassed. By analogy, they make the "why couldn't you just shoot him in the leg" remarks look like rocket science.

jame
10-25-2012, 20:23
I wouldn't think, for just one second, that just because this cop wants to eat people, not all cops want to eat people.

I mean, we really can't group them all together like that…..can we?:supergrin:

M&P Shooter
10-25-2012, 20:26
I wonder if he would have been a good cop and eat them with his hat on or followed tradition and took his hat off at the table:whistling:

Patchman
10-25-2012, 20:29
I wouldn't think, for just one second, that just because this cop wants to eat people, not all cops want to eat people.

I mean, we really can't group them all together like that…..can we?:supergrin:

Sure we can. Group them all together and convict them all together based on the news. It's GNG man, and we're all members of the house band on the USS TitantiallyAntiLEO, don't you know. :supergrin:

jame
10-25-2012, 20:29
I'm betting he didn't hang around comedy shops. I've heard comedians taste funny.

50 Cent
10-25-2012, 21:01
The donuts in NYC suck so bad he has to contemplate snacks like this??? :shocked:

Gareth68
10-25-2012, 21:18
If Rodney King was alive, he'd be glad he only got beaten.:rofl:

Tenderized?

:whistling: