Biden insults slain navy seal's father [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Biden insults slain navy seal's father

stormspotter
10-25-2012, 19:32
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/

Biden is a worthless POS, but we already know that. :steamed:

SCmasterblaster
10-25-2012, 19:35
Biden is a real loser. :steamed:

jdavionic
10-25-2012, 20:05
Obama is worse. Biden is just stupid. In his pea brain, he probably thought that was a great compliment. Obama failing to be engaging and sincere...that's much worse.

Providence
10-25-2012, 20:07
I saw this story. It is a shame. Our Vice President is a shame. Our president is a shame!

We've got to end this! Please vote!

Bren
10-25-2012, 20:21
Biden is a real loser. :steamed:

Which couldn't make me happier.

JBnTX
10-25-2012, 20:23
Somebody should ask Biden's parents, "has your son always had a brain the size of a peanut"?

aircarver
10-25-2012, 20:26
One heartbeat from the 'pResidency' ............:alex:

Thanxx dems .... :upeyes:

Chuck TX
10-25-2012, 23:29
School in summer time.

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 05:53
Obama is worse. Biden is just stupid. In his pea brain, he probably thought that was a great compliment. Obama failing to be engaging and sincere...that's much worse.

I absolutely agree!

Biden is a good old boy American. His superior has his heart elsewhere.

Biden would be more likely to tell Putin, "Go f-yourself!" than Obama.

The difference between VP debate and P debate was that Paul Ryan was debating an American.

Arc Angel
10-26-2012, 06:27
One heartbeat from the 'pResidency' ............ :alex: Thanxx dems .... :upeyes:

:upeyes: Personally, I'd rather have good old fashioned STUPID than what's in there now.

aircarver
10-26-2012, 06:32
:upeyes: Personally, I'd rather have good old fashioned STUPID than what's in there now.

Understand ... (A conniving commie)

... But Joe's not stupid, he's comatose .... :wow:

series1811
10-26-2012, 07:23
So much for the Democrats plan to keep Biden locked down until after the election.

FAS1
10-26-2012, 07:40
Oh, you know, that's just Joe being Joe. He's from Scranton. :shocked:

Henry Kane
10-26-2012, 12:19

After reading this report, and recalling how Agent Brian Terry's family was treated, there is nothing this administration could do to recover their integrity. Actually, to recover integrity, you would have to have possessed it in the first place.

It is truly sickening to see the arrogant indifference of those responsible. It's just as sickening to hear the Obots sing praises, despite all the blood on the hands of their messiah.

eb07
10-26-2012, 13:43
If I were the father of the SEAL I would have taken that as a compliment. Not an insult.

Providence
10-26-2012, 13:58
If I were the father of the SEAL I would have taken that as a compliment. Not an insult.

I think I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. If my child had died in battle I wouldn't want to hear it represented that way. Hero or warrior or American or friend - not big balled. Maybe that would work with friends, but to a parent, it sounds insensitive to me. And as a public comment, it is crude. It goes along wit calling R. a bulls------ and the picture of R. In a dunce hat. Seems unprofessional to me.

Of course I say much worse in private! The language doesn't bother me. The public aspect does.

eb07
10-26-2012, 14:03
I understand. But you have to look at the source. A nancy liberal who bullies his own employees, hates firearms, is as dumb as a stump, and would never go in harms way himself. So to me that is a compliment from a sissy, bully, idiot.

frizz
10-26-2012, 14:06
I think I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. If my child had died in battle I wouldn't want to hear it represented that way. Hero or warrior or American or friend - not big balled. Maybe that would work with friends, but to a parent, it sounds insensitive to me. And as a public comment, it is crude. It goes along wit calling R. a bulls------ and the picture of R. In a dunce hat. Seems unprofessional to me.

Of course I say much worse in private! The language doesn't bother me. The public aspect does.

That is a fair assessment. This comment is just tacky. Not insulting, as the OP says, just tacky.

sugarcreek
10-26-2012, 15:08

Plus note, today it is looking like those SEALS were left to die by our Government. Essentially. One ran to the fight though he was told to stand down, and the other was killed SEVEN hours into the fight by mortar fire. I doubt the father was comforted much by Biden.

JFrame
10-26-2012, 15:13
That is a fair assessment. This comment is just tacky. Not insulting, as the OP says, just tacky.

It might be tacky to the general public -- directed at the family of the deceased, it's insensitive and insulting.

But then, Joe Biden is pretty much an insult on the American people.

JFrame
10-26-2012, 15:15
Plus note, today it is looking like those SEALS were left to die by our Government. Essentially. One ran to the fight though he was told to stand down, and the other was killed SEVEN hours into the fight by mortar fire. I doubt the father was comforted much by Biden.

Given the revelations that are coming out now that Tyrone Woods ignored orders to "stand down" and took the initiative to try and rescue his fellow Americans -- one might conjecture whether Biden's crude and callous disrespect might have been intentional.

itstime
10-26-2012, 15:27
Let's all pray this doesn't go on for much longer.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 15:28
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/B3.png

JFrame
10-26-2012, 15:50
Let's all pray this doesn't go on for much longer.

Amen.

Peace Officer
10-26-2012, 16:32
Biden is the perfect compliment to our scum bag muslim loving president who will probably be re-elected. Out here in California, (Liberal Land) most of the illegals have driver licenses which will enable them to vote for the scum bag we refer to as Osama-Bama. Time to not only leave Calif. but to exit stage left from the USA!

Jay9928
10-26-2012, 16:45
Oooooo if I was Charles Woods :steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

MoCop
10-26-2012, 17:31
That's disgraceful. Those two should have shown reverence to the parents. At least Biden probably looked him in the eye when he said what he said. It's not surprising that Obummer couldn't even look the man in the eye and give a firm hand shake.

Arc Angel
10-27-2012, 03:49
Biden is the perfect compliment to our scum bag muslim loving president who will probably be re-elected. Out here in California, (Liberal Land) most of the illegals have driver licenses which will enable them to vote for the scum bag we refer to as Osama-Bama. Time to not only leave Calif. but to exit stage left from the USA!

:shocked: Hey! I thought I was the only public citizen in America who realized the outrageous fact that illegal immigrants have the ability to legally vote for the President of the United States! :freak:

Good for you! Ain't it a shame, though, that our hard won and dearly defended country has been stolen out from under our very noses. :crying:

JFrame
10-27-2012, 08:52
:shocked: Hey! I thought I was the only public citizen in America who realized the outrageous fact that illegal immigrants have the ability to legally vote for the President of the United States! :freak:

Good for you! Ain't it a shame, though, that our hard won and dearly defended country has been stolen out from under our very noses. :crying:

...People who are already illegal and possibly might have no compunction about adding another illegal act to their repertoire...

Fortunately (?), the vast majority of these illegals would be in California, which is in the tank for the (D), so no harm other than the fact that the state is permanently doomed to a spiraling cesspool.