Bombshell: Clinton Ordered More Security, Obama Denied Request [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bombshell: Clinton Ordered More Security, Obama Denied Request

DOC44
10-25-2012, 20:51
Bombshell: Clinton Ordered More Security, Obama Denied Request

October 25, 2012 Election 2012

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghaziahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

http://newsninja2012.com/bombshell-clinton-ordered-more-security-obama-denied-request/

snerd
10-25-2012, 20:53
Makin' her play for 2016

aircarver
10-25-2012, 21:13
That's impeachment material right there ... :whistling:

Snowman92D
10-25-2012, 21:15
Wonder what legal jeopardy she feels she might have that she'd need to retain "counsel"...?

seanmac45
10-25-2012, 21:23
The Clintons retain counsel to buy a quart of milk.

It's just safer that way..............

certifiedfunds
10-25-2012, 21:33
There is a real limit to the amount of security that can be provided given they are in a foreign country. If the situation had become unsafe the foreign service men and women should have been removed.

Gunnut 45/454
10-25-2012, 21:43
Gee wouldn't be surprised at all if this was true. Just more American Blood on the Usurper's hands! He's such a good Mussy!:steamed:

Or the rats are jumping ship cause it sinking fast?

nursetim
10-25-2012, 21:55
If true, someones's got some splainin to do. BARRYYYYYYY! Was all this bout Libya? I toll you no extra securty and I meant it!

countrygun
10-25-2012, 22:00
That's impeachment material right there ... :whistling:

I do not want that. election is too close, if romney were to lose, and there was an impeachment, say hello to PRESIDENT BIDEN!!:shocked:!!!!

JFrame
10-26-2012, 05:01
I'm wondering if this is the reason why the Obama administration lied so strenuously to push the narrative that it was a "spontaneous protest" over some stupid video that caused the deaths of four Americans...? :dunno:

IndyGunFreak
10-26-2012, 05:07
I hope she releases this before the election. That would be a good final nail in Obama's presidency. Then she can set herself up to get demolished in 2016.

Bruce H
10-26-2012, 05:22
This was all a quid pro quoe for Obama killing Bin Laden.

I'll trade you an ambassador and three, your choice.

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 05:35
I do not want that. election is too close, if romney were to lose, and there was an impeachment, say hello to PRESIDENT BIDEN!!:shocked:!!!!

I'm starting to like Biden. At least he's not sinister, just a good 'ol boy Flake and not an anti American narcissist psychopath.

The news is too late and MSM will hold back. Too many early voted in Ohio.

sbhaven
10-26-2012, 06:08
Bill's been trying (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ed-klein-bill-clinton-urging-hillary-to-release-benghazi-documents-that-would-exonerate-her-destroy-obamas-re-election-hopes/) to get Hillary to release the documents that clear her and sink Obama.

Hillary's problem is if she sinks Obama with the Libyan documents and the Democrats/Obama loose the election, she'll be blamed for it by the Democrats which will sink her political aspirations for 2016.

engineer151515
10-26-2012, 06:11
The Clintons have always been a fan of keeping secret, career shaking documents.

It's a shame they had to shred some of them back in the day but it doesn't surprise me that the modus operandi remains.

nmk
10-26-2012, 07:07
Bombshells!

series1811
10-26-2012, 07:11
Based on past history, I'm not sure I would sleep that well at night knowing the Clintons wanted me out of the picture. :supergrin:

certifiedfunds
10-26-2012, 07:13
Based on past history, I'm not sure I would sleep that well at night knowing the Clintons wanted me out of the picture. :supergrin:

No kidding

cowboywannabe
10-26-2012, 07:15
this information (were it proven to be true) wont matter at all to the vast majority of obama supporters. even the folks whom are not on welfare will still sip their starbucks coffee and talk trash about Romney like the french do to America.

G19G20
10-26-2012, 07:45
And some of you laughed and mocked me when I TOLD you in that "48 hour notice" thread that the Libya episode was directly ordered from a high level to stand security down. Someday people will start listening instead of making fun. These things don't happen by accident or incompetence.

Someone did it for a reason.

Gunnut 45/454
10-26-2012, 10:25
G19G20
Yep the reason was that Obamamoa didn't want it public knowledge that Aquida is still a danger to all of us. He hasn't defeated them and killing Osama didn't change the fact we are at war with Islam. He has lied repeatly to the American public and put us in greater danger with his appeasement policies! So lets add this to all his other failures to complete the picutre of a totally failed presidency.:steamed:

cowboy1964
10-26-2012, 10:53
Sorry but how does "orders never carried out" translate into Obama personally denied the request? The story does not say that, unless I missed it. To start with, let's see the proof that Hillary issued the order and when she did it, and we'll go from there.

This could turn into quite the p***ing contest between Hillary and O.

wprebeck
10-26-2012, 11:00
Sorry but how does "orders never carried out" translate into Obama personally denied the request? The story does not say that, unless I missed it. To start with, let's see the proof that Hillary issued the order and when she did it, and we'll go from there.

This could turn into quite the p***ing contest between Hillary and O.

I'll put $100 on Hillary coming out ahead. She and Bill have way more political savvy and experience when compared to the slime that currently inhabits the Oval Office. I'd bet they also have way more connections than he does, and likely have a nice plan in play right now.

Matter of fact, I'd put good money on Hillary throwing Obama under the bus in a rather public fashion very soon. Of course, I'm sure none of the current leaks concerning this incident come from her instructions, hmm?

series1811
10-26-2012, 11:10
I'll put $100 on Hillary coming out ahead. She and Bill have way more political savvy and experience when compared to the slime that currently inhabits the Oval Office. I'd bet they also have way more connections than he does, and likely have a nice plan in play right now.

Matter of fact, I'd put good money on Hillary throwing Obama under the bus in a rather public fashion very soon. Of course, I'm sure none of the current leaks concerning this incident come from her instructions, hmm?

Obama isn't even in the same league as the Clintons when it comes to political operations. He ambushed Hillary in 2008 and I really think the Clintons' plan is to look like they support him in public, but try like hell behind the scenes to get him beat to set Hillary up to run in 2016. They know she won't be in a position to run and win otherwise, while doing nothing but serving as his SoS, or as nothing. She needs a Republican in there so she can get on a soapbox with Bill for four years.

The Clintons don't do anything without a reason. I don't like them, but I recognize them as the master political team they are.

kensb2
10-26-2012, 11:15
Hillary/Bill 2016??

Ian Moone
10-26-2012, 11:22
Bill's been trying (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ed-klein-bill-clinton-urging-hillary-to-release-benghazi-documents-that-would-exonerate-her-destroy-obamas-re-election-hopes/) to get Hillary to release the documents that clear her and sink Obama.

Hillary's problem is if she sinks Obama with the Libyan documents and the Democrats/Obama loose the election, she'll be blamed for it by the Democrats which will sink her political aspirations for 2016.

She could always jump to the GOP. She'd have instant credibility and they'd own her a big one.