Our Media & The Blessed Rape Baby [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Our Media & The Blessed Rape Baby

maxsnafu
10-26-2012, 09:12
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/our-media-the-blessed-rape-baby/#post-comments

Snowman92D
10-26-2012, 16:02
I'm surprized the libs would actually admit to this.

Mourdock was giving a straight-up, honest answer to a question. I don't necessarily agree with the practical aspects of what he said, but he gave a correct, principled answer based on his honest beliefs. I can work with a guy like that, as opposed to Mourdock's desperate Democrat opponent, who is nothing more than a rubber-stamp stooge for Hussein, with the voting record to prove it.

"Kevin Drum writes that he’s glad (as a liberal partisan) to see the GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock catch hell for his statement that a baby conceived in a rape is “a gift from God,” but acknowledges that Mourdock’s view — that human life is sacred no matter how it comes into being — is conventional Christian theology."

beforeobamabans
10-26-2012, 16:34
Mourdock's (and Akin's for that matter) consistency on life issues is to be applauded. His err was to continue on attempting to give attribute to God's intentions. While the media hopes this will affect the outcome of his election, they are mistaken.

Ruble Noon
10-26-2012, 17:38
Mourdock's (and Akin's for that matter) consistency on life issues is to be applauded. His err was to continue on attempting to give attribute to God's intentions. While the media hopes this will affect the outcome of his election, they are mistaken.

His mistake was letting the crazy out before he was elected.