If elect held today, Romney...even if not OH. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : If elect held today, Romney...even if not OH.

G29Reload
10-26-2012, 10:58
According to Rasmussen, WI has now drawn even and Romney is ahead with likely voters.

With CO, WI, NH all ahead, one point from the split Maine delegation, VA, NC and FL, its over. 272 points, Romney.

Ohio would just be icing on the cake and pull him to 290.

This is based on current polling and not wishes and horses.

Plus, momentum currently romneys, as is aggregate swing state polling and national sentiment general polling.

Upsides and downsides still possible, but its looking very good from here the criminal marxist thug gets dump and sent packing. The numbers are there and improving.

MartinRiggs1987
10-26-2012, 11:01
The signs are encouraging. Yet we're still 11 days out. Time will tell.

Diesel McBadass
10-26-2012, 11:09
According to Rasmussen, WI has now drawn even and Romney is ahead with likely voters.

With CO, WI, NH all ahead, one point from the split Maine delegation, VA, NC and FL, its over. 272 points, Romney.

Ohio would just be icing on the cake and pull him to 290.

This is based on current polling and not wishes and horses.

Plus, momentum currently romneys, as is aggregate swing state polling and national sentiment general polling.

Upsides and downsides still possible, but its looking very good from here the criminal marxist thug gets dump and sent packing. The numbers are there and improving.

maine won't slit, sorry, were a backwards ass state.

G29Reload
10-26-2012, 11:16
maine won't slit, sorry, were a backwards ass state.

I agree with the last part but the polls indicate you're wrong on the former, romney ahead by 5%. 3 Obama, 1 Romney. First time in history.

itstime
10-26-2012, 11:23
Myself and my circle are ahead in Ohio to help

Only a couple people on the other side. And no way to bring them over.

Diesel McBadass
10-26-2012, 11:28
I agree with the last part but the polls indicate you're wrong on the former, romney ahead by 5%. 3 Obama, 1 Romney. First time in history.

what poll? the north is socially conservative but they have a very high rate of welfare too.

Diesel McBadass
10-26-2012, 12:07
btw based on polling ohio once again decides the president. What polls you getting? Most show Obama ahead there.

Stupid electoral college, why even bother campaigning in other states, spend all day in ohio.

cowboy1964
10-26-2012, 13:18
Polls have margins of errors, most of which are larger than the current gap between the two candidates. It ain't over yet.

Paul7
10-26-2012, 13:43
Don't forget in all these polls, historically the undecideds break against the incumbent.

frizz
10-26-2012, 14:13
Real Clear Politics has it as a tossup. It is like 2000 and 1976, too close to call.

G29Reload
10-27-2012, 10:13
btw based on polling ohio once again decides the president. What polls you getting? Most show Obama ahead there.

Stupid electoral college, why even bother campaigning in other states, spend all day in ohio.

Can be won without OH if WI and NH come along. Math is there.

kirgi08
10-27-2012, 10:37
I think Wisconsin may be the hinge pin.'08.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 11:51
I think Wisconsin may be the hinge pin.'08.

It is. I think the favorite son will encourage them, especially after the governor recall met with extreme failure. Republicans resurgent in WI.

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 12:42

This.

It could come down to Wisconsin, though I don't believe it'll be that close.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

Tango 1Zero
10-28-2012, 13:58
Its looking good in Ohio. Obamas crowds are way down when he speaks here. The bad thing Im seeing is people that know he has failed and they are still voting for Obama.
I have a couple in my family that just cant see whats going on. They are younger college age kids. They think they should vote for him because he cares for them haha and their friends are voting for him to.
Not one of them can tell you anything he stands for or against and yet they can tell you what letterman said or what skit wa son Saturday Night Live about Romney etc.

Paul7
10-28-2012, 14:05
I would hope the novelty of a half black candidate only works once.

The trend seems to favor Romney. According to Rasmussen, a week ago Obama led in WI by two points, today they are tied.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 14:15
I would hope the novelty of a half black candidate only works once.

The trend seems to favor Romney. According to Rasmussen, a week ago Obama led in WI by two points, today they are tied.

In WI Romney is actually ahead when measured by likely voters…couple of points.

marchboom
10-28-2012, 14:24
All this looks great but I just wonder what the Oct/Nov surprise will be from the ultra corrupt obama crime syndicate?

Make no doubt about it, they will come up with something at the last minute. Maybe something in the middle east. Drone attack maybe?

IndyGunFreak
10-28-2012, 19:34

Exactly. That seems to be the easiest path without Ohio, but I'm not 100% confident in NH. Nevada is a possibility, but seems unlikely. In the OP's scenario, you really don't even need the split in Maine

With the Des Moines Register recently endorsing Romney (first Republican endorsement since Nixon), I think Iowa is more in play than the media is leading us to believe.

It's gonna be close, but I think Romney is gonna pull this off. Ohio would simply be putting more blood on the walls.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 20:43
I think a lot of things that can help us are toned down to prevent overconfidence. We need turnout.

ModGlock17
10-28-2012, 20:50
Ohio is not as big as they talked about. OH lost 4 electorals since the previous census. It used to have 22 which was a big deal, now down to 18 which diminishes its importance a bit. So to say that OH made the call for the last 12 elections is really a look back at history when the present is somewhat different.

ModGlock17
10-28-2012, 20:53
I think a lot of things that can help us are toned down to prevent overconfidence. We need turnout.

Email the Benghazi concerns, then ask your email contacts to make their choices accordingly.

G29Reload
10-29-2012, 11:42
OH now in the Romney column. Up 2%: Rasmussen

aircarver
10-29-2012, 11:54
Are current polls still using the D+7 protocol ? ...

English
10-29-2012, 12:47
None of you are allowing for Sandy. If Obama is filmed diving into a flood torrent to save a little blond haired boy and then they are winched up by helicopter before they both drown, it could all go back his way.

From my remote viewpoint on the other side of the Atlantic I am surprised and impressed with how well Romney has done. But then, a lot of people on your side are also surprised and impressed.

English

G29Reload
10-29-2012, 13:02
Are current polls still using the D+7 protocol ? ...

As stated, this is Rasmussen poll. So, no, never played that nonsense. I'm looking for how things will actually be, not wishes and horses.