2012 Senate Races [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Senate Races

MartinRiggs1987
10-26-2012, 11:05
Where do they stand? A potential Romney presidency still needs different leadership in the Senate with a GOP majority. What is the status of all the Senate races? Indiana, Ohio, Texas, Missouri, etc...

MartinRiggs1987
10-26-2012, 14:15
No one cares about the senate races?

OctoberRust
10-26-2012, 14:20
No. I just want an Obama phone!

GOT OBAMA PHONE - Remix - #ObamaPhone - YouTube

10-26-2012, 14:37
No one cares about the senate races?

I care.

With the retirement of long time Dem Senator Jeff Bingamen, at this point, the senate race in NM seems to be going toward Dem Martin Heinrich.

Former Republican Congressmen, Heather Wilson is behind according to the local media polls.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 14:41
We are fighting a tough battle with liberals here, they have invaded the Republican party to the point "Machs Nicht". But in a counterpoint the conservatives from the rural areas are electing better candidates to the State Legislature.

Diesel McBadass
10-26-2012, 19:41
were getting toolbag former governor angus king, no way commander summers will beat him in this backwards state that worships "independent" king.

King is a moderate democrat that spent the state into debt during a time the economy was booming. Dont let independent label fool you

hes relacing sen snowe, a liberal republican

aspartz
10-26-2012, 20:54
Minnesota is stuck with Amy Klobuchar.

ARS

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 21:10
We are looking to send a conservative senator to DC, Ted Cruz. Should be a shoe in. He beat out the long time LT Gov, who is very soft on immigration. Forkers spend too much time in Austin, and get soft. But Ted's lookin' pretty good right now. There's some Dem running too, but nobody I know, knows who it is. :dunno:

stormspotter
10-26-2012, 21:27
Even after stepping it it, I believe Akin is still ahead of McCaskill by a couple of points.

Now if we could only annex St. Louis over into Illinois and Kansas City into Kansas, we would be a lot better off.

Sorry if I have offended those on either side of us.:rofl:

kirgi08
10-26-2012, 23:06
Baby steps.'08.

hogship
10-26-2012, 23:29
In Montana, incumbent John Tester (D), is dead even with challenger, former house representative Denny Rehberg (R). I'm hoping Rehberg can prevail, but this is like the presidential race........I want Tester outa there, and Rehberg is the only choice to that end. Romney NEEDS Rehberg to win, if he intends to do some real clean-up of the government mess Obama has left us........

ooc

MartinRiggs1987
10-27-2012, 00:01
Thanks for the update guys. Keep it coming!

Syclone538
10-27-2012, 00:35
I'm voting for Scott Rupert, against Sherrod Brown and Josh Mandel.

QNman
10-27-2012, 09:19
Even after stepping it it, I believe Akin is still ahead of McCaskill by a couple of points.

Now if we could only annex St. Louis over into Illinois and Kansas City into Kansas, we would be a lot better off.

Sorry if I have offended those on either side of us.:rofl:

None taken here - Illinois would be a better fit for the city of St. Louis anyway.

The polls have Akin up, even, or down; depending upon which polls you watch. It's going to be a close one. My concern is that Claire-bear is going to pull another rabbit out of her arse like last time; keeping polling places open late in targeted inner-city districts for those "poor, confused seniors" who can't figure out where their polling places are.

It took days to finish counting the votes last time - and Claire-bear won by the proverbial hair. If it's close, I've no doubt she'll "find a way".

marchboom
10-27-2012, 10:38
I'm voting for Scott Rupert, against Sherrod Brown and Josh Mandel.

Then you are throwing away your vote.

This is not the time to "send a message". Rupert has no chance of winning. We MUST control the Senate if we are to repeal obamacare and get our country back on a recovery from the destruction caused by obama and his fellow democrats.

Josh Mandel has to be elected. We must take back the Senate!

GAFinch
10-27-2012, 10:39
Over in Mass, moderate Republican Scott Brown is somehow struggling again in his race against Marxist Democrat Elizabeth "Runs With Lies" Warren.

G29Reload
10-27-2012, 10:51
Allen over Kaine here in VA, its close but do able.

Allen signed Shall-issue into law as governor back in the 90's.

Kaine is a tool and a scumbag. tax and spend.