Thank You... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You...

NH Trucker
10-26-2012, 19:02
A tragic incident happened in my wife's family earlier today. From the officers, the detectives, and the victims advocate, we all greatly appreciated the professionalism of all LE involved.

I don't know how you all do it every day, but thank you for all you do.

blueiron
10-26-2012, 19:07
Please take time to write a thank you note to the officers, detectives, and personnel involved.

Speaking for myself, it always meant a lot to hear thank you directly from the family or friends. More so than if it came from a letter written to the department or the chief, but that too, is a wonderful gesture.

NH Trucker
10-26-2012, 19:16
Please take time to write a thank you note to the officers, detectives, and personnel involved.

Speaking for myself, it always meant a lot to hear thank you directly from the family or friends. More so than if it came from a letter written to the department or the chief, but that too, is a wonderful gesture.

I thanked them all in person when I was at the PD. I plan on writing a letter or email to the department in the morning.

ray9898
10-26-2012, 19:24
My thoughts are with your family. Unfortunately many of my contacts come at the worst of times for people who manage to live their life without routine LE involvement. It still means a lot to me when I know someone going through that still appreciates the job I do even if it is just cleaning up the pieces.

blueiron
10-26-2012, 19:24
Thank you for taking the time to do that. The vast majority of people never do.

merlynusn
10-27-2012, 07:33
Don't write an email. Write a real letter.

Sorry for the tragedy that came to your family.

scottydl
10-27-2012, 07:53
Thanks for the note, and I will be praying for peace and healing in your wife's family.

Patchman
10-27-2012, 08:30
Sorry about your inlaw family's tragedy. Hope they recover fully and quickly.