Obama Campaign Email: 'Some Bad News' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Campaign Email: 'Some Bad News'

DOC44
10-26-2012, 19:37
Obama Campaign Email: 'Some Bad News'

Here's the good news: Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a free trip to Chicago where you'll meet the President and have front-row tickets to his speech on Election Night.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/26/Obama-campaign-desperation-email

Doc44

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 21:02
Can't manage a campaign to solvency, how can he manage a country away from debt ?

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 21:05
Daayaaang. That might be worth it. I'd pay 20 dollars to be there to hear him concede.

ModGlock17
10-27-2012, 06:02
Campaigning use of Air Force1 at the tax payers' expense, and still running out of money.

Brucev
10-27-2012, 08:56
If the squatter is behind in the money race, I say, "Outstanding!" However, money doesn't vote. Registered voters do the voting. There are more demokrats registered in the key states than there are Republicans. And... the squatter doesn't need to spend his campaign money to get those demokrats to turn out. He has only to keep spending OPM. And everyone knows how very willing he is to spend fed. govt. money.

Jay9928
10-27-2012, 10:16
Here's the good news: Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a free trip to Chicago where you'll meet the President and have front-row tickets to his speech on Election Night.

Concession speech ?

JFrame
10-27-2012, 10:20
Can't manage a campaign to solvency, how can he manage a country away from debt ?

What's interesting is that back in 2008, Obama pointed to his own presidential campaign as "evidence" of his executive experience.

Without that, he was able to point to diddly-squat.

Obama is phony on so many levels, it's not even funny...

automatic slim
10-27-2012, 10:58
What's interesting is that back in 2008, Obama pointed to his own presidential campaign as "evidence" of his executive experience.

Without that, he was able to point to diddly-squat.

Obama is phony on so many levels, it's not even funny...

Hey, that Baskin Robbins didn't scoop itself!:wavey:

I wonder if B-rock is accepting EBT.....:whistling:

JFrame
10-27-2012, 11:00
Hey, that Baskin Robbins didn't scoop itself!:wavey:

I wonder if B-rock is accepting EBT.....:whistling:

I wonder if Eric realizes he has nothing to do with how this Website is working...? He didn't build GlockTalk! ;)

aircarver
10-27-2012, 11:21
Concession speech ?

No.

"Since you people couldn't be trusted to do the 'right thing', under the powers vested in me. I am issuing an executive order declaring me 'Emperor' ....and instating martial law, effective immediately."

"In addition, I am ordering the Attorney General to arrest Romney and Ryan forthwith !"

jdavionic
10-27-2012, 12:31
Daayaaang. That might be worth it. I'd pay 20 dollars to be there to hear him concede.

I live too far away. It sure would be nice to wear my Romney shirt, bring a wooden mallet and large bag of rock salt, as I tell each of the pathetic bastards to pound salt up their arses.

ModGlock17
10-27-2012, 14:19
I live too far away. It sure would be nice to wear my Romney shirt, bring a wooden mallet and large bag of rock salt, as I tell each of the pathetic bastards to pound salt up their arses.

I was voting today and I wish I have a T-shirt that says, "Remember Benghazi" standing in the 1 hour long line.

See if they'd make me change before coming in to vote.