Hillary Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama Said No [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama Said No

DOC44
10-26-2012, 20:48
Hillary Asked For More Security in Benghazi, Obama Said No

Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request.

The news broke on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow, by best-selling author, Ed Klein who said the legal counsel to Clinton had informed him of this information.

http://nation.foxnews.com/hillary-clinton/2012/10/26/report-hillary-asked-more-security-benghazi-obama-said-no

Do I hear a bus warming up??

Doc44

G17Jake
10-26-2012, 21:10
Hillary should clear this up.

PhotoFeller
10-26-2012, 21:12
I wish this could be true, because it would be a huge blow to Obama's and Biden's credibility. It would also shift the blame away from Hillary, who I respect for the work she has done as Secretary of State. However, I don't believe the story because I don't think the President gets involved in matters such as consulate security levels.

Cavalry Doc
10-26-2012, 21:16
I always knew she had it in her......

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/halloweenwitch.jpg

countrygun
10-26-2012, 21:26
I wish this could be true, because it would be a huge blow to Obama's and Biden's credibility. .

That's like saying

"Boy, that'll scratch the paint on the Hindenberg"

PhotoFeller
10-26-2012, 21:37
That's like saying

"Boy, that'll scratch the paint on the Hindenberg"

The reality is that any additional scratch we can put on the Hindenberg between now and November 6 might help the cause. Romney needs every positive break he can get.

countrygun
10-26-2012, 21:41
The reality is that any additional scratch we can put on the Hindenberg between now and November 6 might help the cause. Romney needs every positive break he can get.

True enough, but I was refering to their crdibility having gone up in flames a long time ago. But more gas would be nice:supergrin:

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 22:23
CIA, State Dept, WHouse all pointing fingers ...

that's Leadership! Or is it rudderless-ship ?

jdavionic
10-26-2012, 22:25
Hush folks...nothing to see here...move along. If it's not on CNN, it's not relevant. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper are too busy snorkeling with Obama to have time for these matters.

PhotoFeller
10-26-2012, 22:26
CIA, State Dept, WHouse all pointing fingers ...

that's Leadership! Or is it rudderless-ship ?

And they say Gov. Romney can't keep his facts straight.

ModGlock17
10-26-2012, 22:32
Do all this give you a clue how this Hussein got a degree out of Harvard ?

Lie, cheat, and blame.

PhotoFeller
10-26-2012, 22:35
Hush folks...nothing to see here...move along. If it's not on CNN, it's not relevant. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper are too busy snorkeling with Obama to have time for these matters.

Actually, I can tolerate the Wolf. John King is not so bad and political analyst David Gergen stays pretty much in the middle. Its Anderson Cooper who really turns my stomach. My God, he sucks!

10-26-2012, 22:44
Obama-The buck stops with me. - YouTube

F350
10-26-2012, 23:18
Actually, I can tolerate the Wolf. John King is not so bad and political analyst David Gergen stays pretty much in the middle. Its Anderson Cooper who really turns my stomach. My God, he sucks!

Ever watch Rachel Maddow???? When I was in Ramadi Iraq the chow hall had one end with TVs; one side AFN sports the other the AFN news where they rotated the different cable news networks. NO BODY and I mean NO BODY emptied the chow hall like that witch.

F350
10-26-2012, 23:20
I always knew she had it in her......

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/halloweenwitch.jpg

Didn't I just see her doing a GEICO commercial????

GEICO Witch Commercial Happier Than a Witch in a Broom Factory - YouTube

PhotoFeller
10-27-2012, 00:17
Ever watch Rachel Maddow???? When I was in Ramadi Iraq the chow hall had one end with TVs; one side AFN sports the other the AFN news where they rotated the different cable news networks. NO BODY and I mean NO BODY emptied the chow hall like that witch.

I think Maddow is the worst of the bunch. The only one close to her is Debbie Wasserman Shultz, head of the DNC.

DOC44
10-27-2012, 03:43
Didn't I just see her doing a GEICO commercial????

This one comes to mind also:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv8nXHLON4Y/TPIfdeDIXcI/AAAAAAAAAH4/VAXTXt1ZWSs/s1600/2F0EF7BE5D3B44D260FA74_Large.jpg

Doc44