Two Black Males 15 and 17 Kill White Girl Age 12 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Two Black Males 15 and 17 Kill White Girl Age 12

DOC44
10-27-2012, 04:17
Two Black Males 15 and 17 Kill White Girl Age 12

….and they killed her just because they wanted to “feel” the thrill of killing a person.

People, and the mother of the perps, believe that two black male teens murdered a twelve year old Autumn Pasquale. They dumped her body in a recycling bin and threw her expensive BMX bike in a lake.

Police say they didn’t rape the girl. They didn’t keep the bicycle. Police only found parts of the bicycle in the possesion of the perpetrators. It appears they simply wanted to murder a twelve year old girl for the fun of it.

http://www.woai.com/media/lib/12/5/1/6/51620394-dc9c-483f-821f-9d3b092fe43b/Story.jpg

http://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/photo/11749512-large.jpg

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/27/thrill-kill-she-was-12-years-old/

Where is Crump, Al, Jessie and MSM?

Doc44

IvanVic
10-27-2012, 05:59
They're absent, because it doesn't fit their racial agenda. You know, sort of like how you'd be if the perps were white.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

DOC44
10-27-2012, 06:06
They're absent, because it doesn't fit their racial agenda. You know, sort of like how you'd be if the perps were white.

you are making an assumption and a totally incorrect one.

This is a horrible crime... sure lets turn it around and say two white males 15 and 17 lured and killed a 12 year old black girl for her bike and wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone. I would be just as outraged... but I think your attitude would be more inline with Al and Jessie considering these two incidents.:steamed:

Doc44

JBnTX
10-27-2012, 06:52
"Many newspapers and media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime."

Black on white crime has skyrocketed since Obama took office.
If only the truth was known?

A nation wide racial "conflict" would be very embarrassing to the first black president in the history books.

So the liberal news media covers it up for him.

IvanVic
10-27-2012, 06:54

This is a horrible crime... sure lets turn it around and say two white males 15 and 17 lured and killed a 12 year old black girl for her bike and wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone. I would be just as outraged... but I think your attitude would be more inline with Al and Jessie considering these two incidents.:steamed:

Doc44

It is a horrible crime, however, it's just another example of how only crimes committed by minorities are posted in this section, which is supposed to be the political section. If certain people here only seem concerned about crime committed by a certain race, how are they different than Al Sharpton?

DOC44
10-27-2012, 06:59
It is a horrible crime, however, it's just another example of how only crimes committed by minorities are posted in this section, which is supposed to be the political section. If certain people here only seem concerned about crime committed by a certain race, how are they different than Al Sharpton?

Based on the threats that blacks are making to riot if obama looses the election rising black on white crime is relative to this forum.... it is the bias of the MSM and ignoring of selected crimes is relative to this election and the political tone in America.

Doc44

hogship
10-27-2012, 07:00

Doc44

If the perps were white......they would get the Zimmerman treatment by the MSM.

Knowing how the MSM, and liberal mindset lies about, alters, and manipulates information that doesn't fit the agenda........I wouldn't be surprised if the young girl was sexually assaulted.

It's unfortunate that you just can't trust information anymore.......it's become propaganda, not information.

ooc

DOC44
10-27-2012, 07:06
If the perps were white......they would get the Zimmerman treatment by the MSM.

Knowing how the MSM, and liberal mindset lies about, alters, and manipulates information that doesn't fit the agenda........I wouldn't be surprised if the young girl was sexually assaulted.

It's unfortunate that you just can't trust information anymore.......it's become propaganda, not information.

ooc

And this is also why such topics belong in this forum.

Doc44

Kentak
10-27-2012, 07:13
I think the OP's main thrust was to point out the agenda of the Sharptons of the world, who will grasp at any purported incident of white on black violence, to highlight it as a hate crime, and further the view of minorities, especially blacks, as victims of white racism and profiling.

The Martin/Zimmerman case is a good example. One would think, from all the hoopla, that the greatest threat to young black men in this country are vigilantes itching to pick a fight with innocent blacks.

Yet, how many young black men have been killed since the Martin shooting? Hundreds, if not thousands. There are dozens every day, the vast majority of which are committed by other black males. Where are the Sharptons and Jacksons addressing that with the same tenacity and determination as they have the single incident involving Travon Martin?

hogship
10-27-2012, 07:21
I think the OP's main thrust was to point out the agenda of the Sharptons of the world, who will grasp at any purported incident of white on black violence, to highlight it as a hate crime, and further the view of minorities, especially blacks, as victims of white racism and profiling.

The Martin/Zimmerman case is a good example. One would think, from all the hoopla, that the greatest threat to young black men in this country are vigilantes itching to pick a fight with innocent blacks.

Yet, how many young black men have been killed since the Martin shooting? Hundreds, if not thousands. There are dozens every day, the vast majority of which are committed by other black males. Where are the Sharptons and Jacksons addressing that with the same tenacity and determination as they have the single incident involving Travon Martin?

Good post, and I think you know darn well what the answer to your question is........

ooc

JBnTX
10-27-2012, 07:51
It is a horrible crime, however, it's just another example of how only crimes committed by minorities are posted in this section, which is supposed to be the political section. If certain people here only seem concerned about crime committed by a certain race, how are they different than Al Sharpton?..

What do you think would be the media response if two white males killed a black girl just for fun?

bigcountry31987
10-27-2012, 08:06
Sadly this is the first time I've heard that they killed her just to kill her. I heard she was killed for her bike. Of course I haven't really been following it or watching much news lately.

DOC44
10-27-2012, 08:13
Police say they didn’t rape the girl. They didn’t keep the bicycle. Police only found parts of the bicycle in the possesion of the perpetrators. It appears they simply wanted to murder a twelve year old girl for the fun of it.

I find some of this report hard to believe.

Doc44

Zombie Surgeon
10-27-2012, 10:05
If Obama had two sons...

JFrame
10-27-2012, 10:08

Well said...Please put me down for a +1.

marchboom
10-27-2012, 10:19
The race pimps, jessie and al) are not here now but I'm sure they will demand that these two POS be tried as juveniles so they get a shorter sentence.

nursetim
10-27-2012, 10:46
They couldn't help themselves. It wasn't racial, just an experiment. Their mothers will say "not my precious child, he has the light Jesus in him, Amen. I didn't raise him to be violent or to hurt no one, praise Jesus. She must have done something awful to provoke my baby to do such a horrible thing, praise Jesus." :upeyes:

I remember a story out of Wilmington NC where a black kid aced a older gentleman that was waiting for his daughter to get off work. Sitting in the car, the kid aced him. No sruggle, no confrontation, nothing. Just zip, you're dead. Kid said he wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone. Join the Marines or Army in a combat arms branch and go over to afganistan and go on patrol. You'd likely get your chance, you little freak.

Bren
10-27-2012, 11:20

The issue is the different treatment they get, in the opposite direction, from the so-called "news media."

The Fist Of Goodness
10-27-2012, 11:45
I find some of this report hard to believe.

Doc44

I stated on another thread that I believe they intended to rape her, but she fought them, and was beaten and strangled during the struggle. The local news has lasered in on the bike angle as the motive because they lured her in with the promise of a bike. I also think the prosecutors are holding back the rape angle, either as leverage, or to keep their case clean.

The local news has also bent over backwards to pooh pooh any notion of a racial motive. My only problem with that is the knowledge that any white on black crime, regardless of motive, is a hate crime in their hypocritical eyes.

jdavionic
10-27-2012, 12:26
I'd make this guy look like a boy scout if I was the father. I'd do everything possible to keep them out of prison and would spend every minute of every day plotting the most horrific torture for them both. They would beg me to kill them before I was done.
Law Abiding Citizen: Torture Scene - YouTube

meangreenlx50
10-27-2012, 13:35
You know I wonder besides the numerous other issues here if hunting wasn't demonized and they had someone to take them if the whole idea of killing something wouldn't have a novelty aspect to it for them. Hunting I believe besides putting food in your belly gives you a sense mortality and having to come to terms with ending life. I'm not making excuses for these slim bags, but progressives have unraveled parts of our society that were more important to the workings of civilized life that I think anyone realized.

wlkjr
10-27-2012, 17:17
I'd make this guy look like a boy scout if I was the father. I'd do everything possible to keep them out of prison and would spend every minute of every day plotting the most horrific torture for them both. They would beg me to kill them before I was done.
Law Abiding Citizen: Torture Scene - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5-Rup-D4)

My sentiments exactly. And I'd let the second one watch the demise of the first one so he'd know what his turn would be.

Naelbis
10-27-2012, 17:20
They couldn't help themselves. It wasn't racial, just an experiment. Their mothers will say "not my precious child, he has the light Jesus in him, Amen. I didn't raise him to be violent or to hurt no one, praise Jesus. She must have done something awful to provoke my baby to do such a horrible thing, praise Jesus." :upeyes:

I remember a story out of Wilmington NC where a black kid aced a older gentleman that was waiting for his daughter to get off work. Sitting in the car, the kid aced him. No sruggle, no confrontation, nothing. Just zip, you're dead. Kid said he wanted to know what it feels like to kill someone. Join the Marines or Army in a combat arms branch and go over to afganistan and go on patrol. You'd likely get your chance, you little freak.
They are brothers if I recall, and their mother is the one who turned them in.Although I understand where you are coming from.

Gundude
10-27-2012, 17:41
The issue is the different treatment they get, in the opposite direction, from the so-called "news media."Also known as the "two wrongs make a right" theory

ColdSteelNail
10-27-2012, 17:43
"Many newspapers and media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime."

Black on white crime has skyrocketed since Obama took office.
If only the truth was known?

A nation wide racial "conflict" would be very embarrassing to the first black president in the history books.

So the liberal news media covers it up for him.

This may be one of the stupidest posts ever.

countrygun
10-27-2012, 17:47

Because it's true, or because it isn't?

Proof?

rgregoryb
10-27-2012, 17:47

says the guy living in Lilly White N GA

JBnTX
10-27-2012, 18:16

Why do you think that?
You at least owe us an explanation.

Phaze5ive
10-27-2012, 18:27
Why do you think that?
You at least owe us an explanation.

Because it's a non-issue. Plenty of people kill for the sake of killing. We call them psychos. This has nothing to do with race, aside from that the victim was coincidentally white. For a forum that constantly *****es about 'msm' injecting race into everything, you guys sure link a lot racial attitudes into of non-racial issues.

As a purely objective onlooker, I think both sides (Black and White) are ridiculous. In trying to point out what you feel is unfair treatments, you guys connected non-existent dots and became what you *****ed about in the first place. You guys ARE the white Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. of GT.

SanJuanTrout
10-27-2012, 18:36
Because it's a non-issue. Plenty of people kill for the sake of killing. We call them psychos. This has nothing to do with race, aside from that the victim was coincidentally white. For a forum that constantly *****es about 'msm' injecting race into everything, you guys sure link a lot racial attitudes into of non-racial issues.

As a purely objective onlooker, I think both sides (Black and White) are ridiculous. In trying to point out what you feel is unfair treatments, you guys connected non-existent dots and became what you *****ed about in the first place. You guys ARE the white Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc. of GT.
HaHaHa That is the dumbest post i have ever seen. Got blinders on ?

Phaze5ive
10-27-2012, 19:14
HaHaHa That is the dumbest post i have ever seen. Got blinders on ?

Quite the opposite actually; an expansive worldview. To bring race into that killing is completely baseless.

Any other half-witted rebuff?

JBnTX
10-27-2012, 19:29
Quite the opposite actually; an expansive worldview. To bring race into that killing is completely baseless.

Then why is it that every single time I see a crime report on TV the criminals are always black, and whites are the victims most of the time?

Either the news media is lying or blacks are committing most all the crimes.

Now we find that the news media is actually withholding the reporting of black crimes.

That means that blacks are committing far more crimes than we can even imagine.

LASTRESORT20
10-27-2012, 19:33
If Obama had two sons...

They would .... .... ...

hogship
10-27-2012, 20:14

I think you are missing a good, and valid point......besides, it appears as if you are reading into the thread what hasn't been the main focus of the posts.

Whether, or not, the murder was racially motivated, isn't the point at all. The point has been the treatment of crime committed by Blacks are not getting the same exposure as does crime by Whites in our news media.

Are you denying the MSM has a double standard?.......Or, is it that you felt the issue brought forth here was an assumption that the murder was a racially motivated hate crime?

Either way, I believe, and I believe most of the people who have posted could care less what race the victim was.......It's murder, and that's where the disgust resonates.

ooc

wlkjr
10-27-2012, 20:54
If the mom turned them in then she is someone I can respect. Furthermore, if my son had been a part of that, I'd be obligated to take him out myself.

Ruggles
10-27-2012, 21:05
Who the hell cares what Sharpton or Jackson say or do anyways? Giving them the attention they so crave is not something I care to do. Let them spew their crap out all they want, they will be remembered for what they are, simple race baiting whores. Spew on you two, spew on.....because no one of consequence is listening.:wavey:

As for who commits the most crime, numbers don't lie and percentage to population wise blacks do based on cold hard facts. Now as to why that is a entirely different debate. I think the factors are deep and complex and at least partially based in both history and modern culture.

But you gotta admit the whites rule the serial killer world. :tongueout:

certifiedfunds
10-27-2012, 22:55
Pretty much a given that if welfare didn't exist, those two boy's mama would have never had them and that little girl would be alive.

maxsnafu
10-28-2012, 05:35
Then why is it that every single time I see a crime report on TV the criminals are always black, and whites are the victims most of the time?

Either the news media is lying or blacks are committing most all the crimes.

Now we find that the news media is actually withholding the reporting of black crimes.

That means that blacks are committing far more crimes than we can even imagine.

You don't know the half of it JB. See: http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 05:50
You don't know the half of it JB. See: http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

Eye opening statistics...:wow:

Fred Hansen
10-28-2012, 05:53
I blame Vittorio De Sica.

Cavalry Doc
10-28-2012, 08:40

It's not surprising that when reality does not match the story, and that the numbers are overwhelmingly opposite of the narrative, that people point it out.

I don't really like racial generalizations, I tend to take each individual on his own merits before making a judgement on whether they are a good guy or a bad guy. But just like medicine, there are trends. Certain hispanic groups have a HUGE chance of developing diabetes, Whites are much more likely to get Melanoma, and African Americans have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease.

Generally speaking, I am much more likely to be attacked by a minority than I am to attack a minority. Either way, I see a group of kids with flat brimmed baseball caps and low slung pants walking toward me, I'm making sure that I'm greater than a step and a punch distance away. White, black asian, makes no difference.

Statistically, whites are more likely to be violently attacked by blacks, than blacks by whites. It's almost as if the MSM has decided that having white skin is the same as wearing a white sheet. The use of hate crime legislation has been used to tilt the playing field.

What we can't say about black-on-white crime
(http://www.wnd.com/2007/12/44988/)

A white man aboard a subway car is taunted, harassed and attacked by a gang of black high-schoolers. Three white Michigan teens find themselves in the “wrong” neighborhood and are beaten and shot by six black youths. Then there was the case of a white couple that was gang raped, mutilated and murdered by five black adults.
Ads by Google

2012 Election HumorJokes from the campaign trail From the minds of Comedy Central www.indecisionforever.com/
Win a 2 lb. Silver CoinValued at More Than $1,200, This 99% Pure Silver Coin Can Be Yours! IndependentLivingBullion.com

Welcome to the realm of hate crimes that aren’t hate crimes.

nursetim
10-28-2012, 12:37
Pretty much a given that if welfare didn't exist, those two boy's mama would have never had them and that little girl would be alive.

Dude, really? She did the right thing. Is this a generalization or did the article mention it and I missed it? Or are you being sarcastic? You puzzle me sometimes.

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 13:02
Dude, really? She did the right thing. Is this a generalization or did the article mention it and I missed it? Or are you being sarcastic? You puzzle me sometimes.

He's an anarchist that believes we should immediately, right now this very second, end all government entitlement programs like social security, military retirement, medicare/medicade, welfare and let all those free loaders starve.

His tax dollars should only be spent on things determined by a strict interpretation of the constitution.

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 13:18

We're they raised by a welfare mother?

If not ill stand corrected IN THIS CASE.

snowbird
10-28-2012, 13:20
As a purely objective onlooker...

Mind if we test that claim?

Tell us what you objectively think about Tommy Robinson being thrown into prison.:whistling:

JFrame
10-28-2012, 13:35
I blame Vittorio De Sica.

Hmmm...The legendary Italian director who, among other things, helped propel Sophia Loren to stardom...

That's a pretty danged esoteric reference, Fred -- care to elaborate on that one? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

countrygun
10-28-2012, 13:46
He's an anarchist that believes we should immediately, right now this very second, end all government entitlement programs like social security, military retirement, medicare/medicade, welfare and let all those free loaders starve.

His tax dollars should only be spent on things determined by a strict interpretation of the constitution.

The irony is all would have to be undone by Constituional means which would call for the people to support the disassembly of the programs they benefit from, or the would have to be forced upon the people by a benevolent but extra-Constitutional Junta.

Neither are very likely, practical, or without huge dangers. Continuing to base ones political decisions on the desirability of such a thing is like basing one's view of biology on the postulaton that "if bullfrogs had wings they wouldn't bang thier butts on the ground". Interesting to ponder but not something to substitute for reality.

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 13:50
The irony is all would have to be undone by Constituional means which would call for the people to support the disassembly of the programs they benefit from, or the would have to be forced upon the people by a benevolent but extra-Constitutional Junta.

Neither are very likely, practical, or without huge dangers. Continuing to base ones political decisions on the desirability of such a thing is like basing one's view of biology on the postulaton that "if bullfrogs had wings they wouldn't bang thier butts on the ground". Interesting to ponder but not something to substitute for reality.

It isn't constitutional NOW

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 13:57

I realize that being a big government progressive, strict adherence to the Constitution looks like anarchy to you.

Don't worry JB they won't stop your welfare check any time soon.

countrygun
10-28-2012, 14:02
It isn't constitutional NOW

Run it by the SCOTUS.

While you are at it draft a plan for dismantling everything, Constitutionally, and run that by them too.

Depending on your view, either the SCOTUS or the People are the final arbitors of what is Constitutional, how is your idea working with either one?

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 14:04
Run it by the SCOTUS.

While you are at it draft a plan for dismantling everything, Constitutionally, and run that by them too.

Depending on your view, either the SCOTUS or the People are the final arbitors of what is Constitutional, how is your idea working with either one?

SCOTUS is wrong, often.

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 14:06
Run it by the SCOTUS.

Perhaps you can tell me how Social Security is constitutional?

Drilled
10-28-2012, 14:12
I don't care what color they are...this was a monstrous act.

They should know what the thrill of the kill is...on the receiving end of it.

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 14:16
I realize that being a big government progressive, strict adherence to the Constitution looks like anarchy to you.

Don't worry JB they won't stop your welfare check any time soon.

I didn't say your anarchist thinking was wrong.

I just think that gradually ending those entitlement programs over a period of time is better than just slamming the door in people's faces and leaving them to their own devices.

My "welfare check" was secured many years ago by monthly deposits into the stock and bond markets.

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 14:21
I didn't say your anarchist thinking was wrong.

I just think that gradually ending those entitlement programs over a period of time is better than just slamming the door in people's faces and leaving them to their own devices.

My "welfare check" was secured many years ago by monthly deposits into the stock and bond markets.

Again, to a big government progressive, it is anarchist thinking.

countrygun
10-28-2012, 15:12
Again, to a big government progressive, it is anarchist thinking.

OK, the SCOTUS is wrong and people are going to vote all of these things out of existence in one fell swoop. Really, seriously? Maybe it works that way in the mythical country of "Fundlandia" but it's not going to happen here.

certifiedfunds
10-28-2012, 15:23
OK, the SCOTUS is wrong and people are going to vote all of these things out of existence in one fell swoop. Really, seriously? Maybe it works that way in the mythical country of "Fundlandia" but it's not going to happen here.

Exactly. That's why collapse is unavoidable. I'm not one of those people. I'm not responsible to pay for your "system" if I can avoid it.

And when it comes I will have no sympathy for the people most affected.

smokin762
10-28-2012, 17:23
They would .... .... ...

Look like .....

pugman
10-28-2012, 17:49

The only post here which matters.

These two pieces of s*** are the exact reason why Detriot should be walled in and the Running Man should become a real game show.

jdavionic
10-28-2012, 21:45

I agree. Race is irrelevant in this to me. The color of their skin would be irrelevant since I'd just be peeling it off their body anyway.

Fred Hansen
10-29-2012, 03:34
Hmmm...The legendary Italian director who, among other things, helped propel Sophia Loren to stardom...

That's a pretty danged esoteric reference, Fred -- care to elaborate on that one? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

.Ladri di Biciclette

Canklesaurus Regina is going to have him perp-walked for the cameras just as soon as her State Department can get him exhumed.

JFrame
10-29-2012, 05:52
Ladri di Biciclette

Canklesaurus Regina is going to have him perp-walked for the cameras just as soon as her State Department can get him exhumed.

...But of course -- grazie! :)

GWSHARK
10-29-2012, 12:07

http://www.aperfectresume.com/Portals/103706/images/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

brickboy240
10-29-2012, 12:55
Not discussed in big media because it does not further or fit their agenda.

Does not take away from the disgusting nature of the crime...but it does explain why it get on play on mainstream media outlets.

Nothing to see here according to big media...move along now.

Back to figuring out how to blame this storm on Bush, Romney or SUVs!

-brickboy240

IvanVic
10-29-2012, 14:20
Based on the threats that blacks are making to riot if obama looses the election rising black on white crime is relative to this forum.... it is the bias of the MSM and ignoring of selected crimes is relative to this election and the political tone in America.

Doc44

You mean the handful of twitter posts that were posted here from some hack article a few weeks ago? Or was it the new black panthers? Yes, clearly a statistically sound sample you've got there. Here you are rightfully criticizing the media for their duplicitous and deceitful behavior, yet all that requires you to believe that there is some massive riot planned by the black community is an article from some blog that cites a few twitter posts (out of their 140 million users) and a rant from the new black panthers. You aren't interested in honest reporting or facts, you don't care about the credibility of news sources. Your only criteria for credibility is a 'yes' to the question "does it agree with what I already think?"

The mainstream media is biased in the same what that you're biased. You ignore crimes in the same manner they do. It's puzzling why the people with no room to talk are always screaming the loudest.

Gunhaver
10-29-2012, 16:01
What do you think would be the media response if two white males killed a black girl just for fun?

I think some media outlets would report the races of the people involved and some would not. I'll be looking forward to never having to hear about anybody's "race" anymore.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:34
With the liberals controlling the media, this story will never see the light of day.

brickboy240
10-30-2012, 13:39
If it were two whites that killed a black girl...I would still argue that it was disgusting and want the same punishment for both of them.

Most white people I knew, wanted the death penalty for the guys that dragged James Byrd to death in Jasper, TX many years ago.

Unlike the blacks that KNEW OJ killed those two people and cheered when he went free.

THAT is the difference.

-brickboy240

tuica
10-30-2012, 13:41
A "Hate Crime" for sure/?????? But then again, maybe not/???? I do hate the term "Hate Crime", as there is some element of hate present in most criminal activity. Cheers.

brickboy240
10-30-2012, 13:50
A minority on white crime is NEVER a hate crime.

Don't you know how this works?

LOL

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:59
A minority on white crime is NEVER a hate crime.

Don't you know how this works?

LOL

That's right. Racism only goes in one direction. :steamed:

snowbird
10-31-2012, 09:33
That's right. Racism only goes in one direction. :steamed:

Yup. Leftist political correctness (i.e. leftist-approved black racism) kills. The story is there today at www.wnd.com

Ten years ago, black Police Chief Moose (apparently an Affirmative Action benefitee -would a white racist with abuse against blacks on his record have been promoted to Chief?) ignored eyewitnesses who identified 2 blacks in a dark sedan as the Beltway Snipers. Instead, Chief Moose profiled an imagined middle-aged white guy in a white van as the suspect. This delayed capturing the real snipers (black, Muslims, one a young illegal immigrant from Jamaica, IIRC in a gay relationship with the older guy -you can't make this stuff up), which enabled the murders of more innocents.

milglock707
10-31-2012, 09:54
I don't think it matters what race the killers were. That being said, young black males and hispanics are dangerous if they come from a poor background due to the culture in those places. There is a reason a disproportionate amount of blacks and hispanics are felons or imprisoned.

Maybe this is why we should stop fighting wars abroad and clean up the streets at home. Hell, I would go back to Iraq or Afghanistan in a heart beat before going to inner city Detroit.

The point is these kids are psychopaths and need to be locked up for the rest of their lives.

SCmasterblaster
10-31-2012, 11:42
Yup. Leftist political correctness (i.e. leftist-approved black racism) kills. The story is there today at www.wnd.com

Ten years ago, black Police Chief Moose (apparently an Affirmative Action benefitee -would a white racist with abuse against blacks on his record have been promoted to Chief?) ignored eyewitnesses who identified 2 blacks in a dark sedan as the Beltway Snipers. Instead, Chief Moose profiled an imagined middle-aged white guy in a white van as the suspect. This delayed capturing the real snipers (black, Muslims, one a young illegal immigrant from Jamaica, IIRC in a gay relationship with the older guy -you can't make this stuff up), which enabled the murders of more innocents.

I remember the beltway snipers. The liberal media was SO sorry that the snipers were black Muslims. :upeyes: