Ruger Great Customer Service [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Great Customer Service

purrrfect 10
10-27-2012, 05:07
So I bought my Glock G 20 10mm a friend, the Ruger Lcp 380 I will have to say I carry this pocket pistol every day and shoot it once or twice a week. It took me a little time getting use to point and shoot technique, I love shooting this way at 20' 30' I have surprised myself how much better I shoot when I was told don't look at my pistol Look at the target point you are shooting at. Way different but have learned to love shooting this way with this little Ruger LCP 380

Sorry got way of track. Now to my Service point. I started to see wear on the connector Rod and yes i had my springs facing the correct way Flared end to the muzzle. Any call up Ruger, before I even explained myself The woman say very kindly No problem I will send you a new Rod and new springs. no questions nothing. Now that was great service.

Grant it if the springs are on backwards can cause problems she told me. I took mine apart while I was talking with her and flared end was toward the Muzzle as is should be. Anyway I was very happy calling Ruger for my first time. THANKS RUGER

cluznar
10-27-2012, 08:56
Ruger Rocks

bac1023
11-16-2012, 09:53
:thumbsup: