WHY Republicans Don't Have Bumperstickers .... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WHY Republicans Don't Have Bumperstickers ....

aircarver
10-27-2012, 12:12
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/27/vandal-keys-obama-into-2-cars-in-alta-loma/

:upeyes:

JBnTX
10-27-2012, 12:20
liberals are so quick to resort to violence.

JFrame
10-27-2012, 12:31
WHY Republicans Don't Have Bumperstickers ....

That's MY reason...I'll let my feelings be known at the voting booth.

Guss
10-27-2012, 12:58
Don't Republicans know about magnetic bumper stickers? You just pull them off when you leave the car. It works with my Obama sticker. No scratches.

I'm still looking for the person who stole my last Obama yard sign.

sheriff733
10-27-2012, 13:03
Don't Republicans know about magnetic bumper stickers? You just pull them off when you leave the car. It works with my Obama sticker. No scratches.

I'll be on the look out for the kind gent and thank him when I find him.

:wavey:

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

countrygun
10-27-2012, 13:04

I thought Volt bumpers were plastic?

Calico Jack
10-27-2012, 13:06
The tolerant left... about as tolerant as al-Qaeda.

sheriff733
10-27-2012, 13:14

They are. But, the trunk lid isn't.

You can always tell the Prius from the Volt since the Prius comes with the Obama sticker from the factory and looks a little more finished. The Volt is going to offer that option next year, regardless of election outcome.

BuckyP
10-27-2012, 13:48
Ken Slown, owner of one of the keyed vehicles....
Slown actually supports President Obama!
-- snip --
He explained to Schmitt that he and his wife both currently unemployed ...

That's gonna sting.

:rofl:

They are. But, the trunk lid isn't.

You can always tell the Prius from the Volt since the Prius comes with the Obama sticker from the factory and looks a little more finished. The Volt is going to offer that option next year, regardless of election outcome.

:rofl::rofl:

kirgi08
10-27-2012, 13:49
Migratory birds they be.'08.

ModGlock17
10-27-2012, 14:16
We're least likely to have China with the label, COOLWHIP, on the side.

English
10-28-2012, 05:05

Some people are calculating on a rising antique value following on from present scarcity. (Scare City. That must be Chicago!)

English

Cavalry Doc
10-28-2012, 08:20
If you get a romney sign or bumper sticker, go ahead and pick up one of these too.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/public/TzFyI_pcIRqcXZHwr1a2ZS1rj2FSyJ6aTQa-rk68DkIcYm7EqTjXorN8gEXBfwjKQK3j2muB3-zrgBKmlqspsiMxxYQWteYKGaUMGQOhzzX4WQy3q5tlYhaxT86sMJ1T9zxHP_1Ua7KMexvXUBezEf0JkQWs=s220-c

At a recent HS football game, about 75% of the cars on one of the side parking lots had Obama bumper stickers placed on them during the game. I was on a trip out of town, but my wife said that people were PISSED off about it, luckily her car was spared.

Democrats tend to be less educated and in need of public assistance, and so therefore don't know how to express themselves in productive ways.

kirgi08
10-28-2012, 08:20
Toilet paper shortage.'08.

JFrame
10-28-2012, 09:04
Some people are calculating on a rising antique value following on from present scarcity. (Scare City. That must be Chicago!)

English

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That British wit at work... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

aircarver
10-28-2012, 09:20
[QUOTE=Cavalry Doc;19563858]
... At a recent HS football game, about 75% of the cars on one of the side parking lots had Obama bumper stickers placed on them during the game. I was on a trip out of town, but my wife said that people were PISSED off about it, luckily her car was spared.
/QUOTE]
I love it !

The Dumb-o-crats spent a buncha money, and created a bunch of guaranteed Romney voters with blood in their eye .... :rofl: