So how did we all do?

Don At PC
10-27-2012, 19:42
So how did we all do?

Having a Gentleman Jack Moment are we? :rofl::embarassed::faint:

Don

J-Lo
10-28-2012, 05:03
Shot yesterday and had a ball. Kudos to the volunteers and ROs for a very efficient, smooth running match. No slowdowns anywhere. The facility was amazing as well. Distance between stages kind of prevented signing in at all three prior but it didn't matter because there were always multiple ranges running at each stage and it went fast. Attendance seemed light due to early rain but we didn't have a problem. Perhaps today will be busier.

Also got to bring out my Bobby Carver special for my first try at unlimited and proved to myself, once again, that the arrow will always do its job but the indian has to hold up his end of the bargain as well. But man it was fun!

Glockrunner
10-28-2012, 05:08
Yea, should have been like, After Action Report. :D

Gary1911A1
10-28-2012, 05:54
I shot yesterday too. Was the second person to sign up for the match around 9AM. The wind was calmer in the morning so it didn't seem as cool to me as later when two friends shot the match. Did Ok except for two Deltas (plus 3 seconds) on the 5 To Glock so I feel OK about my performance. First Lexington GSSF Match I shot that didn't have great weather. Rained some on my drive down, but stopped when I started shooting so that was good. Got to meet Don and wish him another Happy Birthday. All in all a good day!

ede
10-28-2012, 08:26
I was wicked fast, so fast I doubt anyone seen me and the timers couldn't pick up my time.

kyglockshooter 2.0
10-29-2012, 13:54
If my math is right on my scores this match will be by far my best times I've been able shoot. I was finally able to break a 100 seconds for my first time, I was sure because of the cold I would not shoot well but it turned out to be the opposite.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

antimatter
10-30-2012, 17:06
New shooter here... I had a blast. Another member here and I work together and met up Saturday morning to drive to Lexington from N KY. We were basically locked in to shooting Saturday so even though the weather looked a bit off, we rolled the dice. Like a lot of people are saying, Saturday morning ran very smoothly, we took our time and had almost no waiting for stages. I'm definitely going to take what I learned and try to improve for the next one. Now we just need the 2013 schedule to start planning...

Matt

Butch
11-02-2012, 20:30
I was wicked fast, so fast I doubt anyone seen me and the timers couldn't pick up my time.
Now that you mention it, I did feel a gust of air fly by once or twice....

....nope, it wasn't hot air.

:supergrin:

kyglockshooter 2.0
11-04-2012, 12:11
Now that you mention it, I did feel a gust of air fly by once or twice....

....nope, it wasn't hot air.

:supergrin:

If there was any warm air in kentucky on that day I sure missed it. The only warmth I felt was when I was asking RO's to give me their targets when they replace them so I could quickly keep the fire going. Next year I'm bringing my own fire wood with me!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)