Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

DOC44
10-27-2012, 23:16
Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

On September 10, 2012, the amateurish, anti-Muslim YouTube video “Innocence of Muslims” had been on the Internet for three months with exactly seventeen views.

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, UN Ambassador Susan Rice, and an army of Obama surrogates conducted a media blitz blaming this obscure video no one had seen for the entire Middle East exploding on 9/11, including a “protest turned violent” at the Libyan consulate that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

We later learned that there was no protest.

We later learned that intelligence on the ground linked it to a terrorist group within twenty-four hours.

We later learned that the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt, Mohammed Morsi, was behind the attack.

We now know it was not initially an attack, but an attempted kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens to use him as a pawn to get their beloved Blind Sheik back.

What is most shocking, however, is that a source within the White House states that it was arranged as an October surprise by Barack Obama. Obama, in order to make the release of the Blind Sheik more palatable to the American people, and to boost his sagging approval ratings, arranged with the Muslim Brotherhood to kidnap Ambassador Stevens. Then, days before the election, acting the part of the hero, planned to release the Blind Sheik in exchange for Ambassador Stevens.

The plan was for security to be minimal at the consulate, protected by only Libyan security guards who would melt away into the night at the appointed time.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-brotherhood-behind-benghazi-attack-with-link-to-obama/

:dunno:

Doc44

hogship
10-27-2012, 23:45
If this is true, it would seem to fit all the evidence we do know.

It would explain why requests for additional security were denied.

It would explain all the secrecy, and deflection of pertinent questions that remain unanswered.

Those two Navy Seals are American Heroes.

Come on, America.......this needs to be investigated, and right now.

If Obama is re-elected.......it will go the way of F&F.

ooc

nursetim
10-28-2012, 00:19
Unless obummer pulled the trigger himself, not figuratively actually, he'll skate. I swear, the worst POTUS EVER!

Skyhook
10-28-2012, 04:43
It is becoming quite clear that our citizens were sacrificed to the muslim movement- That bloody Arab Spring Thing. :steamed:

Seeing Obama's buddies & 'brothers' involved just seems to bring it all together, doesn't it?

Somebody in Obama's regime needs to answer.

dpadams6
10-28-2012, 04:58
Wow. This would be huge, if Proven. And how I can not understand why some of the American public does not see this guy for what he really is. When you look at his hidden past that he spent millions to hide, comments he makes, friends and foes he makes both in the rest of the world and here in America, his policies. It seems so obvious who exactly he is and what side he really is on.

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 05:34
Wow. This would be huge, if Proven. And how I can not understand why some of the American public does not see this guy for what he really is. When you look at his hidden past that he spent millions to hide, comments he makes, friends and foes he makes both in the rest of the world and here in America, his policies. It seems so obvious who exactly he is and what side he really is on.

Until the news media and congress quit covering up for Obama, the American people will remain clueless.

...and Obama will remain untouchable.

hogship
10-28-2012, 06:08
Until the news media and congress quit covering up for Obama, the American people will remain clueless.

...and Obama will remain untouchable.

MSM is America's biggest problem of all......Our own people are clueless because they don't want to be informed by anything but the MSM.

They hate everything, and anything that comes from any alternative source of information......but, haven't spent 10 minutes to listen. That hatred is there because they've been conditioned to believe the only true source of information is from liberal dominated sources.

We've seen this kind of engineered hatred before, and it led to the extermination of millions.....and WW2. The MSM, might have had honorable beginnings, but it's evolved to nothing but a propaganda machine for liberalism.

ooc

PaulMason
10-28-2012, 06:19
Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

Doc44

What doesn't make sense about such theories are all the people that have to keep there mouth shut about the plan before and after.

hogship
10-28-2012, 06:29
What doesn't make sense about such theories are all the people that have to keep there mouth shut about the plan before and after.

All the people = a grand total of two people.

The two who made the deal.

The rest are totally unaware of the deal, and follow orders because they have something to lose if they don't.

That is, if this is the truth......and, we don't know that.....yet.

ooc

hogship
10-28-2012, 06:40
BTW: We have two Navy Seals who didn't follow orders.......not because they knew anything about "the deal", but because they instinctively knew there was something very wrong about their instructions to "stand down". These men are the kind of men that are the foundational roots of everything good about America. God bless their souls.

This led me to have a serious talk to one of my sons. We had watched a movie where a soldier disobeyed an order, and it led to a failed mission. I had told him a soldier always follows orders, no matter what his personal feelings were.......but, there are exceptions to every rule. The Navy seals at the Benghazi embassy are proof there is a higher authority. Something like the Mi Lai massacre is what happens when you follow orders, even though you know damn well it's wrong and dishonorable.

ooc

PaulMason
10-28-2012, 06:41
All the people = a grand total of two people.

The two who made the deal.

The rest are totally unaware of the deal, and follow orders because they have something to lose if they don't.

That is, if this is the truth......and, we don't know that.....yet.

ooc

Do you seriously think Obama looked up the telephone number for the head Al Qaeda and made a deal?

hogship
10-28-2012, 06:46
Do you seriously think Obama looked up the telephone number for the head Al Qaeda and made a deal?

Are you seriously thinking there aren't deals made that aren't known between anyone but those who made them?

:upeyes:

ooc

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 06:46

No.

Obama has people who do that sort of thing for him.
They work for the CIA.

Atomic Punk
10-28-2012, 06:47
this seems to fit together far better than most obama conspiracy theory's. and whatever truth is in it, will likely never get widespread coverage.

hogship
10-28-2012, 06:57
this seems to fit together far better than most obama conspiracy theory's. and whatever truth is in it, will likely never get widespread coverage.

This, I can agree with.

As far as I'm concerned, it's nothing but a conspiracy theory, at this point.

Knowing we have been lied to by Obama, and the conspiracy theory fits the facts very well......it should be investigated. It will be suppressed by the MSM, so only a small minority of people will ever be aware of it. It'll probably die, and nobody will know anything at all.....just like Fast and Furious.

ooc

Vic777
10-28-2012, 07:00
I
If Obama is re-elected.......it will go the way of F&F.
If Obama is re-elected it wont matter. America will not exist.

IvanVic
10-28-2012, 07:11

To be fair, it's no less ignorant than any other of the dozen or so conspiracy theories that hit the forum during any given week. Did you miss the one where Obama traded the ambassador for bin laden?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 07:14
If Obama is re-elected it wont matter. America will not exist.

:agree:

Cavalry Doc
10-28-2012, 07:23
I'm thinking this is a bit crazy.

I'm not seeing the benefit of a prisoner trade for Barry, before the election anyway. A hostage rescue might make sense. But anyone with any sense at all would not count on a death cult barbarian hoard to pick up the ambassador without killing him on purpose, let alone by accident. Stuff like that is way too chaotic.

What Barry and Hillary didn't do is bad enough to not have to imagine conspiracies like this. This waters down the true failures.

Ruble Noon
10-28-2012, 07:56
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/source-obama-administration-in-talks-to-transfer-blind-sheikh-to-egypt/

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1443503

PaulMason
10-28-2012, 09:40
Are you seriously thinking there aren't deals made that aren't known between anyone but those who made them?

:upeyes:

ooc

Play it out for me ... tell me how it worked with just two people - on the US side an the Al Qaeda side.

PaulMason
10-28-2012, 09:42
No.

They work for the CIA.

So, that is more then two people - Obama, his people at the CIA and those on the Al Qaeda side.

Sporaticus
10-28-2012, 10:33
I don't know if I am ready to believe Obama cooperated with the kidnapping etc.

But I wonder if somehow Obama thought the attack and resulting deaths and turmoil etc., would work in his favor? Maybe that the US would be afraid of trusting Romney.

I just cannot understand why Obama let it happen the way it did.

Zombie Surgeon
10-28-2012, 10:42
Sounds plausible and connects the dots quite nicely but... I would like to see some supporting evidence.

IvanVic
10-28-2012, 11:09
No.

They work for the CIA.

Can you point to a single conspiracy theory about this administration that you didn't swallow hook, line and sinker? Just one.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 11:32
I wonder how they consider appeasement a way to boost sagging ratings. NEgotiating with terrorists is never a good idea.

ModGlock17
10-28-2012, 14:33
I don't know if I am ready to believe Obama cooperated with the kidnapping etc.

But I wonder if somehow Obama thought the attack and resulting deaths and turmoil etc., would work in his favor? Maybe that the US would be afraid of trusting Romney.

I just cannot understand why Obama let it happen the way it did.

The truth will eventual come out, AFTER the election.

hogship
10-28-2012, 18:35
So, that is more then two people - Obama, his people at the CIA and those on the Al Qaeda side.

World figures have private meetings and conversations all the time. Things are said that nobody else will ever hear. The CIA isn't privy to everything, but they can set up a meeting, or private phone call. The fact that Obama was caught on a hot mic, assuring the Russian president, Dmitry Medvedev, assuring him he will have more flexibility after his re-election, should be all the evidence you need to know that private conversations do happen between these people......and, nobody but those who speak and hear the proceedings will ever know what was said.

Can you point to a single conspiracy theory about this administration that you didn't swallow hook, line and sinker? Just one.

You are being a little overly dramatic here.... and, concluding things that aren't so. JB, myself, and others, are merely suggesting things could have happened, should be looked into, but there isn't anyone saying there is any smoking gun in the conspiracy theory. We do know that Obama lied to us on the matter, and however hair-brained the conspiracy theory might be, it can't be ruled out by any, or all that we do know about it.......

Someone else asked what evidence there could be. I wouldn't know, but for starters, a list of everyone Obama talked to, emailed, phoned, communicated with over the past few months would be a good place to begin looking. I know nothing about conducting this kind of investigation, but I'm sure there's quite a few professional investigators who would have a good idea what to look for. It would be a difficult inquiry, because I'm sure Eric Holder would resist any attempts to secure whatever evidence there was.........if there is any.

ooc

Bren
10-29-2012, 06:11

Actually, as that theory is explained, it would be a relatively small secret to keep, compared to many other historical secrets that we now know about. There must be a thousand examples in WW II alone. It is apparent that the highest rankibng generals in the area were not aware, and even at the Pentagon, everything that was done could have been done without anybody outside the white house knowing the "why" of it. A handful of people could have pulled it off without doing anything overtly unusual. If the plan came from the President, all it takes is his order to 1 guy to make everything in the military chain happen. The only complication is making contact with the MB.

It is similar to the accusation made against Reagan - that the Republicans delayed the release of the Iran hostages to help him in the election. In fact, that is a theory that would have suggested this one, to anyone klooking for a political dirty trick. Of course, this one required a more active role.

It might not be true, but as we learn that top commanders were releived for trying to send help and that, apparently, air support that was overhead was prevented from helping, it starts to take a conspiracy to explain it all.

If the evidence is cowardice and incompetence at the Pentagon/White House level, I can't decide whether that makes it better, or worse.

Skyhook
10-29-2012, 06:13

:mememe::mememe:

Fast-N-Furious? Oh, wait......

callihan_44
10-29-2012, 06:17
im wondering what the hell the repubs are waiting for, or have they been told to stand down too?:dunno:

PaulMason
10-29-2012, 06:19
Actually, as that theory is explained, it would be a relatively small secret to keep, compared to many other historical secrets that we now know about. There must be a thousand examples in WW II alone. It is apparent that the highest rankibng generals in the area were not aware, and even at the Pentagon, everything that was done could have been done without anybody outside the white house knowing the "why" of it. A handful of people could have pulled it off without doing anything overtly unusual. If the plan came from the President, all it takes is his order to 1 guy to make everything in the military chain happen. The only complication is making contact with the MB.

WWII secrets weren't wrong at their core and even then they probably spoke about it after the secrecy wasn't needed any more.

And ... if Obama did make a deal with the terrorists they could expose him afterwards.

ModGlock17
10-29-2012, 06:52
im wondering what the hell the repubs are waiting for, or have they been told to stand down too?:dunno:

I think it's best done at the grass root level. Romney and the party need to stay clear of it. Pissin' contest isn't good at that level.

Tell everybody you know in OH, WI, MI, NV, IO, NH. Send them the websites.

If MSM won't do it, then we do it. Emails can propagate very quickly in a matter of hours, particularly when Sandy keeps people at home and on computers.

PocketProtector
10-29-2012, 07:40
Uhhhh huh....Just give this POtuS "more flexibility" ......

juggy4711
10-29-2012, 08:37
I'm thinking this is a bit crazy.

I'm not seeing the benefit of a prisoner trade for Barry, before the election anyway. A hostage rescue might make sense. But anyone with any sense at all would not count on a death cult barbarian hoard to pick up the ambassador without killing him on purpose, let alone by accident. Stuff like that is way too chaotic.

What Barry and Hillary didn't do is bad enough to not have to imagine conspiracies like this. This waters down the true failures.

This. To believe anything from that link in the op is just plain ridiculous.

IvanVic
10-29-2012, 08:40

Gee, I don't know, but I'm going to guess that a blog that posts a youtube video making wild, unsubstantiated claims probably isn't going to be captured by the Republicans a week before a presidential election.

QNman
10-29-2012, 09:01
Call me a cynic, but I don't think there was any malice, planning, plotting or corruption involved here. I think it was a situation fully bungled by a complete incompetent.

Occam's razor, and all that.

Peace Officer
10-29-2012, 09:28
No big surprise here. Our POS Muslim president was raised as a Muslim and has been wearing almost all of his life a Muslim Faith Ring. Four more years:rofl:

Bren
10-29-2012, 09:44
WWII secrets weren't wrong at their core and even then they probably spoke about it after the secrecy wasn't needed any more.

And ... if Obama did make a deal with the terrorists they could expose him afterwards.

Right or wrong doesn't have that much to do with their ability to keep the secret.

Expose him? If an American president could be reelected who was willing to make back door deals with them and give them what they want, it's (a) unlikely and (b) even if they did, he could easily maintain deniability - are you going to believe a muslim terrorist, or the president?

As for the MB - if he doublecrossed them, they'd still have an American ambassador as a hostage, so they couldn't lose. Their worst possible outcome is what happened and "overran a consulate and killed an American ambassador and some CIA agents" is a pretty good outcome for them.

Bren
10-29-2012, 09:47
Call me a cynic, but I don't think there was any malice, planning, plotting or corruption involved here. I think it was a situation fully bungled by a complete incompetent.

Occam's razor, and all that.

Yet that's just as bad. It seems pretty likely that assistance was denied. That makes me think that, at best, it was fear of creating a bad situation right before the election. That guy deserves to be president no more than the "back door deal with terrorists to kidnap an American" guy.

railfancwb
10-29-2012, 09:52
The MSM, might have had honorable beginnings, but it's evolved to nothing but a propaganda machine for liberalism.

ooc

The MSM has a long and dishonorable history. Some have said that the Spanish-American war was stirred up by the Hearst newspapers to increase circulation in pre-broadcast days. The sinking of the Maine, the official justification for the war, is now considered by many to have resulted from spontaneous combustion of the coal fuel it carried.

PaulMason
10-29-2012, 11:17
Right or wrong doesn't have that much to do with their ability to keep the secret.

Expose him? If an American president could be reelected who was willing to make back door deals with them and give them what they want, it's (a) unlikely and (b) even if they did, he could easily maintain deniability - are you going to believe a muslim terrorist, or the president?

As for the MB - if he doublecrossed them, they'd still have an American ambassador as a hostage, so they couldn't lose. Their worst possible outcome is what happened and "overran a consulate and killed an American ambassador and some CIA agents" is a pretty good outcome for them.

It isn't about ability - it is about wanting to keep it secrete - the more people that know about a wrong the more likely someone will speak.

deniability - see above.

If the terrorists exchange the ambassador for the blind sheik - they don't have a reason to keep quiet about the deal - it is done.