Special Thanks to Cindy Noyes @ GSSF [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Cindy Noyes @ GSSF

PM720
10-28-2012, 03:51
OK, so bonehead me getting dressed at 0600 managed to leave the keys to my Pelican 1490 case with all my Glocks in it in my other pants and didn't realize it until we got to Tucson, 2 hours away from the keys! :faint: Asking at check-in no one had any Pelican keys but Cindy comes up with another key to try that worked out perfectly! She was a lifesaver on this day! THANKS CINDY!! :thumbsup: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Scott

bustedknee
10-28-2012, 14:55
You mean Safe Cracker Cindy? :animlol:

1RoundEye
10-28-2012, 20:36
OK, so bonehead me getting dressed at 0600 managed to leave the keys to my Pelican 1490 case with all my Glocks in it in my other pants and didn't realize it until we got to Tucson, 2 hours away from the keys! :faint: Asking at check-in no one had any Pelican keys but Cindy comes up with another key to try that worked out perfectly! She was a lifesaver on this day! THANKS CINDY!! :thumbsup: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Scott

This post should really be coming from the case as we were ready to use the .40 master key.

wilhelm51
10-28-2012, 20:41
What a wonderful endorsement of pelikan cases! However, I am glad things worked out for you.

wilhelm

SARDG
10-28-2012, 20:46

Scott
Your first mistake was getting up and getting dressed at 0600. That's the time of day to be examining the back of your eyelids.

Shows you how secure those cases are. A similar thing happened to me several years ago with Samsonite luggage, but the first Samsonite owner I found standing around had a key that fit.

My various Pelicans take external padlocks - and I use TSA combo locks.