When the Democrats and Obama get what they deserve- [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : When the Democrats and Obama get what they deserve-

Skyhook
10-28-2012, 05:36
- and they have been shown to be losers (loosers, according to some :supergrin: ) will they all realize that where they went wrong was in dredging the worst possible sewers in the filthiest city in America and dragging out the most vile of candidates?

Or, will they just look for someplace else (Kenya, perhaps) and get another 'ringer' to run?

What is there about Democrats and nastiness? I mean, just look at Waters, Frank, Dodd, Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Kennedy... the list could just go around the block! :faint:

JBnTX
10-28-2012, 06:03
- and they have been shown to be losers (loosers, according to some :supergrin: ) will they all realize that where they went wrong was in dredging the worst possible sewers in the filthiest city in America and dragging out the most vile of candidates?

Or, will they just look for someplace else (Kenya, perhaps) and get another 'ringer' to run?

What is there about Democrats and nastiness? I mean, just look at Waters, Frank, Dodd, Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Kennedy... the list could just go around the block! :faint:

Liberalism is a disease.
How else can you explain it?

cowboywannabe
10-28-2012, 06:06
they never get what they deserve because under conservative republican rule they flourish by their own merit....under their liberal democrat rule they rape and get away with it.

Skyhook
10-29-2012, 06:08
they never get what they deserve because under conservative republican rule they flourish by their own merit....under their liberal democrat rule they rape and get away with it.

The age of 'Republican Nice' is coming to an end (I hope) and out nasty, disgusting communist buddies on the left need to be held responsible for their actions. Ooops, I said tha 'R-Word', didn't I?:shocked:

(BTW, please add Ratman to the list of nasty Democrats. Thanks.)

ChuteTheMall
10-29-2012, 06:12
http://i46.tinypic.com/2na770m.jpg

I love the smell of tar and feathers in the morning.

:deadhorse:

Narkcop
10-29-2012, 06:15
What has gone on for the last nearly four years is an endless array of major felonies, I just hope they send that bunch (Rahm Emanuel being one) to prison. The democratic party as we now see it is nothing short of a criminal organization posing as a political party.