Food Stamp Nation: What a Modern Day Bread Line Looks Like [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Food Stamp Nation: What a Modern Day Bread Line Looks Like

Ruble Noon
10-28-2012, 08:39
http://lewrockwell.com/slavo/slavo125.html

aircarver
10-28-2012, 09:30
Solution is the same: Cut off the money.

Bruce H
10-28-2012, 10:11
Solution is the same: Cut off the money.

Interesting thing is the farm bill expired without extention or renewal. Why are food stamps still being handed out. There is no funding currently in place.

wrenrj1
10-28-2012, 10:18
I went to a conference recently at a building that is used by a local charity as a kind of "One stop" shop for low income people. I was surprised first at shopping carts of food coming out of this place, and second, the large number of non-english speaking individuals from the middle east (Iraqi refugees in particular) and individuals from eastern Europe. Why are we importing people from other countries and put them on our welfare system?

Just my observation.

Happypuppy
10-28-2012, 13:01
I went to a conference recently at a building that is used by a local charity as a kind of "One stop" shop for low income people. I was surprised first at shopping carts of food coming out of this place, and second, the large number of non-english speaking individuals from the middle east (Iraqi refugees in particular) and individuals from eastern Europe. Why are we importing people from other countries and put them on our welfare system?

Just my observation.

We did the same after Vietnam and with the Cambodian refugees. I was was working at a County hospital at the time and I literally saw the hospital turn away vets for care to assist refugees. It was very depressing as a veteran to see.

Sent via Messenger Pigeon

cowboy1964
10-28-2012, 15:16
Racist!!