Obama running for President after Romney? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama running for President after Romney?

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 09:50
If he is defeated on the 6th, anyone think it could/would happen?

Discuss.

:wavey:

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

aircarver
10-28-2012, 10:02
No one wants a losing, hack politician.

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 10:03
No one wants a losing, hack politician.

Well, unless he's black and gives handouts.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

Cavalry Doc
10-28-2012, 10:06
No chance.

http://blogs.nazarene.org/kpprobst/files/2009/08/angry_hillary.jpg

aircarver
10-28-2012, 10:08
Hah !

Ya think she's going to survive the Benghazi scandal ?

Rick305
10-28-2012, 10:23
Hah !

Ya think she's going to survive the Benghazi scandal ?

Yeah I think he will. The only scandal is the one fox news can't stop talking about because that's all they have to try and make a conspiracy out of ...

Benghazi scandal !???

I'd like to bring up the 9/11 scandal where 3000 Americans died and the white house had been briefed on the possibility of an attack using commercial jets .... Oh wait , never-mind.

Anyone ever figure out how building 7 self imploded ?

Zombie Surgeon
10-28-2012, 10:33
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBCcmiw4_U6PD10H9Wdsszx9Klz1Jp-brU58OUWDVKEzdIgukqq8KE--4

Why don't you better go back into the D.U. cesspool where you came from? Your fellow Obama worshiping libturds may have all the answers you are looking for.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 11:38
HE says he won't.

Thats' one thing I believe.

If romney has even nominal success, they won't want Zero back.

The chance of losing twice is too much for boy zero's ego to withstand.

Plus, he's lazy. Admits as much. He'll bask in the glow of million dollar paid speeches, try to cement what passes for a legacy, build his library and do drugs with some new choom gang. All money, no responsibility, what else is more attractive to a black thug?

The Wolverine
10-28-2012, 11:53
No chance.

There is going to be so much dirt (Truth) coming out on him once he is out of office, and he does not have the fear of the DOJ, and the IRS to keep people in line.

W420Hunter
10-28-2012, 12:14
Yeah I think he will. The only scandal is the one fox news can't stop talking about because that's all they have to try and make a conspiracy out of ...

Benghazi scandal !???

I'd like to bring up the 9/11 scandal where 3000 Americans died and the white house had been briefed on the possibility of an attack using commercial jets .... Oh wait , never-mind.

Anyone ever figure out how building 7 self imploded ?

The difference is no one denied security to the twin towers. No one was watching with the power to send in aid but refusing to do so. Your analogy is flawed, your post a epic fail. Thanks for playing. :wavey:

cowboy1964
10-28-2012, 15:19
It would be like Carter running again in '84. It's not going to happen.

Gundude
10-28-2012, 15:38
The difference is no one denied security to the twin towers. No one was watching with the power to send in aid but refusing to do so.Actually, there were plenty of rumors to that effect in the aftermath of 9//11. Nothing ever came of them, but nothing is likely to come of these either.

There is a recording of the FAA on 9/11 talking to the military saying they're going to need some military help, that somebody needs to make the call. The response was "everybody just left the room".

W420Hunter
10-28-2012, 16:31
Actually, there were plenty of rumors to that effect in the aftermath of 9//11. Nothing ever came of them, but nothing is likely to come of these either.

There is a recording of the FAA on 9/11 talking to the military saying they're going to need some military help, that somebody needs to make the call. The response was "everybody just left the room".

There where also rumors that the gov. caused it that did not make it true. But these are not rumors this is the head of the state department saying that security was denied. That has far more meaning to it. And leaving a room empty is say better then watching an attack as it happens and not doing anything about it.

Gundude
10-28-2012, 16:44
There where also rumors that the gov. caused it that did not make it true. But these are not rumors this is the head of the state department saying that security was denied. That has far more meaning to it. And leaving a room empty is say better then watching an attack as it happens and not doing anything about it.Did the head of the state department say the president was watching the attack as it happened and did nothing? Or is that a rumor?

aircarver
10-28-2012, 17:24
Appears Hitlery was right: Choomy was not up to the 4 AM phone call .... :frown:

pugman
10-28-2012, 17:29
Doubtful.

Presidental candidates (or candidates in general) aren't chosen for their intelligence, political experience, background or education.

Candidates are solely selected for their electability.

So set the stage: Obama loses. What other office does someone think he could win (not which he is qualified or the best candidate for). Jokes aside about President of the Kool Aid stand, I can't imagine an office he is uniquely qualified for.

Most presidents post lost are in their "time to cash in on the favors" phase of their lives.

Remember the article about some $35 million dollar Hawaii home he is considering buying - of which half or more of the purchase price is being put up by a donor?

What about those hundreds of millions in potential campaign funds still in his bank?

Albeit a bit dates here is one guy who paid his wife $240,000 for a campaign committee which did no campaigning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/24/nyregion/24retire.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I have always thought of both political parties as a giant slush fund of sorts...O "donates" $300-$400 million to the DNC and they pay him $3 million dollars a speech for a year sort of things. Becoming president isn't so much about becoming president but winning the lottery.

I think O will bask in the sun, smoke his Cohibas and laugh the entire way to the grave about how easy his Big Con was.

Clutch Cargo
10-28-2012, 17:36
He's a loser as President. Why would the libs want a loser candidate?

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 18:24
He's a loser as President. Why would the libs want a loser candidate?

Because he's still their Messiah.

happyguy
10-28-2012, 19:02
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/rumor-obamas-are-moving-to-hawaii-in-january-2013/

Obama's new home in Hawaii. The man's got to have a new crib since he won't be staying in D.C.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kalaheocourtyard.jpg

Regards,
Happyguy :)

LASTRESORT20
10-28-2012, 19:32
`Maybe not....There has been talk of impeachment / Treason:dunno:

xArcher
10-28-2012, 19:43
D.U. cesspool w

What is "D.U" or "DU"?

I Google searched, results were all over the map.

sheriff733
10-28-2012, 20:01
What is "D.U" or "DU"?

I Google searched, results were all over the map.

Democratic Underground.

Google it and check it out. Some real winners over there.

HexHead
10-29-2012, 04:38
He's no Grover Cleveland.

IndyGunFreak
10-29-2012, 05:02
He's no Grover Cleveland.

Agree..

Also, lets be realistic... in today's age of up to the second news, twitter, message boards, etc.. Even the slim odds of a president serving split terms ever again, slip to almost non-existent.

Not saying it will never happen again, but I don't believe it will with Zero.

IGF

BuckyP
10-29-2012, 05:05
Obama would find out that he'll have more time for Golf, talk shows, and speeches, without the burden of the "job". I've said it before, and I believe it to be true. Getting past ego (which admittedly is HUGE in this case), the best thing that could happen to Obama, FOR Obama, is for him to lose the election.

No chance.

http://blogs.nazarene.org/kpprobst/files/2009/08/angry_hillary.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

ModGlock17
10-29-2012, 06:42
With Benghazi, he's done !